[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: guide.png (1MB, 1893x936px) Image search: [Google]
guide.png
1MB, 1893x936px
Guys! The official guide for sun and moon is supposedly only going to have 350 pages, when compared to X and Y guide with 415 pages... Do you think this confirms it's a smaller region? I really hope this isn't foreshadowing a smaller list of new pokemon too :/ Thoughts?
>>
the DP and BW guides had less than 300 pages and had a lot more content than XY
>>
>>26459337
>:/
>>
>>26459337
Idk the guidebook is finished that means the games too so they won't add more features.
>>
>>26459337
We had this thread already, the number of pages on the guide is irrelevant, go check the guides for previous games
>>
>>26459337
That doesn't confirm anything. DP and BW had less pages and alot of content. Only believe what you hear from Nintendo .
>>
I'm just really looking forward to these games, I don't want a repeat of the past. We should be guaranteed a big region after X and Y.
>>
>>26459337

the XY guide book was absolutely worthless and made a point not to mention unrevealed pokemon

"diantha's gardevoir is unusually fast" OH MIGHT THAT BE BECAUSE IT'S A MEGA???
>>
>>26459401
>We should be guaranteed a big region after X and Y.
>Hoenn
>Hawaii
>>
>>26459337
>I just hope the game is as good as X & Y
do you want it to be rushed and mediocre at best then?
>>
XY guide was small and had larger-than-normal print.

The SM guide is more in line with standard size strat guides. If it uses a more common font size with larger pages it could mean more content. Don't let page count fool you, it has very little to do with game content length. Look at Gen IV and the guides for those games. SMall guides, bigger games.
>>
>>26459440
I meant as in pokemon count, otherwise I'm happy with whatever they give us.
>>
>>26459337
This isn't a Pokedex book, this is a GUIDE BOOK for God's sake.
>>
please stop posting this thread
>>
>>26459337
I can only assume most of the pages were about stuff like Pokemon-amie, mega evolve, etc.

anyway this is a dumb speculation.
>>
Masaka! Why are people making this into a big deal?
>>
>>26459337
>All the content has already been planned and set.
>They're just bug testing at this point.
>>
>current millennium
>buying guidebooks
>>
>2016
>guidebooks still sold
is there any chance we can use them for leaks?
>>
File: 1463451848677.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463451848677.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
Looks like Summer started early this year.
>>
>>26462750
The only reason to get them is in the off-chance we get concept art again.

Otherwise, expect a lot of nothing.
>>
>>26459337
>multiple tropical islands
>>
>>26459352
This, it all depends on the amount of fluff.

I could easily make a guide for X/Y that is under 100 pages.
>>
>>26462750
>is there any chance we can use them for leaks?
Sorta.

The guides will likely leak a few days before same as a rom.

Rom will likely reveal the mythicals because GF can't into DLC
>>
>>26459337
Or it just means less filler illustrations and more conservative layout to save on printing.

You know, like a smart business move.
>>
>>26464774
>GF can't into DLC
It has to do with connectivity and trading.

The games are currently built in such a way that DLC isn't even possible, only firmware patches can be applied. This is done so you can't brick a game cart by putting bad data onto it, such as one could do with a Powersaves device. If, say, Hoopa was proper DLC, and by some oversight it was tradable to unpatched games, then GF would be in a pile of shit.
>>
>>26462623
>games aren't developed up until a week before release

wow what a revelation!
>>
>>26459428
If the guide doesn't give you all the info, what's the point? I can get a walk through with all the information online for free.
>>
Am I the only one surprised that there's 415 pages worth of shit to write about. Pokemon is already one of the simplest games there is and X and Y could be completed in about 10 hours. This is from someone who's obsessed with the series and shamefully spent over 600 hours in Y exploring every corner and breeding (time falling asleep with the DS on included). I just don't see how there's that much to write about.
>>
>>26466698
>over 600 hours

fucking casual.
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 391x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 391x327px
Shit bait, bucko.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.