[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Sun/Moon will give any kind of reward for using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Do you think Sun/Moon will give any kind of reward for using mon from RBY?

ALso, how did you handle your trainer name in RBY on 3DS; did you leave it in default caps lock, or did you only capitalize the first letter?
I'm about to start a playthrough of Blue, and am deciding whether it's worth making my trainer name look consistent with my gen 6 name.
>>
>reward
The only reward would be not to play those archaic shit stains
>>
If there is a """"reward"""" it will be like the mural in ORAS for moving a Hoenn mon back to the region. Something with no impact on gameplay and purely aesthetic.
>>
>>26459240
All Gen 1 Pokemon will be shiny, have perfect IVs, will be able to relearn any egg move, and have their Hidden Ability, so all of you who haven't bought them better get ready to hand over your shekels :^)

But on a serious note, they'll probably give you some sort of certificate if you show someone in game a Gen 1 Pokemon, kind of like how they did in ORAS with Gen 3 Pokemon
>>
>>26459240
Don't think there will be any kind of decent reward. Maybe something small like a Ribbon or something.

I used all caps for my name in RBY, because it doesn't flow with the rest of the game if you don't.

I think that'll function as a nice throwback when I transfer them up, as if I was actually transferring my original Gen 1 team.
>>
I could actually see them having higher chances of having their hidden ability. I mean, it doesn't exist in gen 1, so the ability would be randomly attributed when transfering, right ?
>>
>>26459329
>I used all caps for my name in RBY, because it doesn't flow with the rest of the game if you don't.
>I think that'll function as a nice throwback when I transfer them up, as if I was actually transferring my original Gen 1 team.
I'm inclined to agree with this line of thought. Thanks for vindicating. I already have all of my favourite mon with perfect IV's and "modern" trainer name anyway
>>
The reward is being able to use truck mew in SM
>>
>>26459240
I'd expect a Ribbon or something on the mon for being from RBY.

Though that would fuck me over since I have a Pokémon from Colosseum I've taken through every game since then and obtained every fucking ribbon that's possible to get.
>>
My name was based on the codes to get the hacks mons on cinnabar island. Ex. Lvl 280 Mewtwo, fighting against Prof. Oak, etc.
>>
>>26459346

I could see them giving the Gen 1 mons all Hidden abilities. Gives a certain novelty, and fucks over the No Guard+Fissure Machamps that are gonna be popping up otherwise.
>>
>>26459523
That would actually be kinda cool
Finding a mew under a truck that can only be moved by a gen 1 mon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.