/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black/White 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I'm starting a White 2 playthrough. Important pokemon to catch? Cool stuff to do? Things I need to remember? Also, BW2 discussion bread.
>>
Currently working on getting a Modest Magic Guard Reuniclus in a Nest Ball.
>>
>>26456695
>Important pokemon to catch?
Your bros.
>Cool stuff to do?
Explore. Despite the UNOVA IS LINEAR meme, there's actually a fucking massive amount of offroad areas to explore, even in BW1.
>Things I need to remember?
The plot of BW1.
>Also, BW2 discussion bread.
Why not all of Gen V?
>>
>>26456708
Sure. I haven't played since the GBA titles, and got a cheap ds recently. Got white 2 because my experience in pokemon showdown says that White Kyurem is much stronger.
>>
Starters a shit.
>>
>>26456716
Go to school, Summerfag.
>>
>>26456695
>Important pokemon to catch?
it's a fucking storymode, who cares. I personally bothered catching Riolu which is rare but present in the very first location with pokemon, magnemite for cheesing Roxie (and it was heplful for anything electric weak anyway) and Axew to cheese the endgame with double chop
>>
File: trainers.jpg (99KB, 490x605px) Image search: [Google]
trainers.jpg
99KB, 490x605px
So tell me. Why do they wear the Visors?
>>
>>26456720
>it's a fucking storymode, who cares
stellar fucking meme
>>
>>26456727
Why not? Sun is fucking annoying
>>
>>26456720
I'm not worried about catching mons to beat the game, Lucario Return is kinda stomping shit right now. I mean catching mons that can be good for competitive.
>>
>>26456727
The sun is fucking stupid and hair is cool
>>
>>26456736
>catching
>good for competitive.
It doesn't exist because egg moves and IVs. For competitive you either breed or hack
>>
>>26456727
>>visors
>>not the stockings/leggings the dude is wearing under the shorts
>>
>>26456743
He's wearing a wetsuit under swimtrunks
>>
Pokemon world tournament will always and forever be the most fun and easiest way to earn battle points imo. Not to mention the awesome remixes
>>
>>26456742
I know. Stuff to catch breeding stock for and then breed when I get the 3ds games so I can keep them in the balls I catch them in :P
>>
>>26456748
One of my favorite music things I've noticed is what they did with the pokemon low hp noise becoming a full blown song.
>>
>>26456751
just hack these, not worth the effort
>>
Can I get Keldeo ingame without an event?
>>
File: 1434677467061.png (43KB, 1027x382px) Image search: [Google]
1434677467061.png
43KB, 1027x382px
I had a contrary spinda. Pretty chill
>>
File: 1463427550366.jpg (308KB, 1757x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463427550366.jpg
308KB, 1757x960px
>>26456695
oi, just restarted white 2 myself. lucario is just shit don't bother with it. the defiant free braviary is also shit even in story mode fite me. it ends up slowing your shit down as you progress. currently i have a growlithe, ferrothorn, eviolite gurdurr, and a tynamo. if you ev train growlithe max speed, its surprising how much it outspeeds in-game, even with a neutral nature. i got brave the other day and took on the battle subway doubles train and did pretty good (up to 18 wins).

fun things to get into pre e4 is pwt, pokestar studios so you can get your pokes all sparkly, collecting medals, getting all the ha pokemon you can, if you like girly kiddie shite collecting musical props, engaging in "dropped item" quest autism, abyssmal ruin artifact collecting if you have a dewgong or wailord, and join avenue if you are intending on playing for a long time (but it helps your ingame tremendously).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.