[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the SM Villians' goal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: mrburns.jpg (74KB, 342x240px) Image search: [Google]
mrburns.jpg
74KB, 342x240px
What will be the SM Villians' goal?
>>
To recapture experiment #626.
>>
There won't be a villain team.
>>
>>26450880
Blot out the sun
And vice versa

Also it could have something to do with robots as the legendaries look awfully robotic. Maybe these will be our first artificial legendaries.

Maybe sungaleo is like one of those signal dishes they use in astrology and the other legendary could be a space satelite. Both sending signals to each other. You know what I mean?
>>
>>26450880
I want the villains to be Team Rocket. Their goal is to make artificial mega stones by stealing any Pokemon they can find, shoving them into a lab, and selling the stones for a lot of money.
>>
>>26450933
>the legendaries look awfully robotic.
What
>>
What I want:
>Team Moon for Sun version
>Team Sun for Moon version
>Team Moon wants eternal darkness; Team Sun wants eternal day
>"We'll use the game's respective legendary to meet our goals!"
>"Oh shit we got what we wanted but it's not as fun as we'd hoped!"

What we'll get:
>Team [insert Hawaiian word for bad]
>their goal is to destroy the region and make a new one where people agree with the admin's vague ideals
>they never go further than "the weak should fear the strong"
>>
>>26450933
>Maybe these will be our first artificial legendaries.
mewtwo.jpg
>>
>>26450880
Establish a Caliphate.
>>
>>26450976
Why do you want something that's already been done?
>>
>>26450946
Pls no, Team Rocket was the worst team this series has had
>>
>>26450978
>Mew gave birth.
>>
>>26450978
Fuck off
Id like to see you come up with something better
>>
>>26450991
What evil team wanted to blot out the sun/moon?
>>
>>26450880
Fuse the two legendaries to make a mecha.
>>
>>26450880
>people who want an evil team that's serious and not beaten by a kid
>muh edgy game for older fanbase

They're always tongue-in-cheek twirling mustachioed roadblocks with shit mons, though.
>>
>>26451016
The point is it's the same damn thing as gen 3.
>>
>>26451002
>what is real life cloning
>>
File: 1435731544372.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1435731544372.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>26451047
Are you retarded?
>>
To avenge the potato salad.
>>
>>26450991
>they actually get away with it
is probably the significant difference.
>>
>>26451058
But Aqua and Magma got what they wanted too, remember?
>>
>>26451032
>people who want an evil team that's serious and not beaten by a kid
How would they even do this in game?

Would they have the player never battle the evil team and instead just watch the police take them out?
>>
>>26451056
>>26451058
>Groundon goes on rampage
>intense sun

>Kyogre goes on rampage
>never ending rain

SAME. FUCKING. THING.
>>
>>26451093
Does it always rain at night where you live or something?
>>
>>26451106
I know you think what you're saying is relevant but it absolutely is not.
>>
>>26451093
But that's not the same thing? Blocking out the sun is not summoning eternal drought.

>Team wants to use box legendary to control earth mechanisms

But
>being that much of a hoennfag who wants this again
Sorry your remakes sucked.
>>
>>26451133
Team Magma and Aqua have completely different goals from my hypothetical team. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>26451106
You're an idiot. It's basically the same Plot.
>>
Does this autist not realize that the plot "change the world for x reason, but after it happens, team regrets it" IS a plot we've already used? Blotting out the sun and summoning eternal drought are just different specific details to the same fucking story--"careful what you wish for!"
>>
>>26450880
Something other than an eternal day/night, they've shown that they're past going with goals like that which have no real benefits if the goals of Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Lysandre are anything to go by. Plus considering we JUST went back to Hoenn seeing something as stupid as eternal day/night right after expanding the land/sea would just feel boring as hell.
>>
>>26451161
It's not, but I'm not going to give you more (You)s if all you can bring to the table is stretching team Magma/Aqua's goals as vaguely as possible to call them the same.
>>
File: weird shit.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
weird shit.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>Sun Version: Mr. Burns wants to block out the sun

>Moon Version: Chairface Chippendale wants to write his name on the moon
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 636x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 636x398px
>>26451161
No Team Magma wanted to expand the land and Team Aqua wanted to expand the seas. Different goals not the same as blocking out the sun or moon
>>
>>26451011
Genesect.jpg?
>>
>>26451145
>>26451205
>GET WEATHER MANIPULATING POKEMON TO DO THE THING IT DOES ALL THE TIME
>???
>PROFIT
kys
>>
>>26451255
>manipulating celestial bodies = manipulating weather
(You)
>>
Start Ragnarok
>>
>>26450997
Well, it's nice to hear that Magma and Aqua aren't the worst for once.

I think Team Rocket might be a good option for this game for the following reasons:

1. 20th Anniversary Genwunner Wankfest
2. Team Rocket's goal to make money off of Pokemon is very versatile and has never been tied to any region-specific deity. In other words, Team Rocket can operate anywhere.
3. Appropriate for the "space" theming going on without resorting to Team Galactic, which will likely show up in a Diamond and Pearl remake this gen.
4. We don't know how Team Rocket would use Mega Evolutions yet.
5. They deserve a chance to NOT be the lamest team in the franchise.
>>
I want the team to be a capitalism obsessed organization who wants to take over the Alola region and turn it into a giant resort for their own profit, while also destroying some of the natural ecosystems to make room for roads and airports in the meantime.

The leader doesn't give a single shit about Pokemon or world domination, he just wants to use the natural beauty of the Alola region for his own gain. Probably some bigwig business person from Hoenn, Kalos, or Unova.
>>
File: rancid.jpg (11KB, 236x204px) Image search: [Google]
rancid.jpg
11KB, 236x204px
>>26450976
>>26451016
>>26451058
>>26451056
>>26451106
>>26451145
>>26451151
>>26451205
>>26451240
>>26451267
>>26451240
You absolute fucking retards, you're recycling the exact same structure of Gen 3 villain motivations. You're spraypainting a fucking bicycle and calling it new. I'm a disgusting Hoenn fag before anything else but you're being absolutely fucking dense about this.
>>
>>26451267
Gee it's not like the sun and moon directly influence the weather or anything. Just admit that you're a faggot with no creative ability already.
>>
>>26451292
There's a chance Team Rocket will show up since it's the 20th anniversary (further backed by the kid moving from japan in the SM trailer) but I doubt they'll be the main team. It doesn't make sense like it did for Johto.
>>
Isn't it obvious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q
>>
team sun wants to blow up the moon and team moon wants to freeze the sun
>>
>>26451350
>honestly believing destroying the sun/moon is the same as making more land/more ocean

Were your parents related before they were married?
>>
File: Leonard Kravitz.png (206KB, 394x358px) Image search: [Google]
Leonard Kravitz.png
206KB, 394x358px
>>26450880
>Lunar Leader Lenny wants to battle!
>I WANNA EAT THE SUN
>>
>>26451338
>you're recycling the exact same structure of Gen 3 villain motivations
Actually, you drooling retard, it's recycling the structure of the Team Rocket Villains.

>Villains have a goal which involves pokemon
>it's incredibly stupid and wouldn't work
>it's thwarted by a kid

You only compare it to Team Aqua/Mamga because you're a degenerate Hoennfag who can't go ten seconds without comparing every other gen to your inferior 3rd gen.
>>
>>26450986

The region is based on Hawaii not Germany or the U.K
>>
>>26450880
As surf nazis they want to rule the surf.

Team members get first dibs on choice waves, followed by locals. Everyone else can take pictures, cheer or fuck off back to the mainland.
>>
>>26450880
Team eclipse will try to hunt pokemon to extinction
>>
>>26451523
>>26451596
The Villain Motivations of Pokemon
>We want to make money at whatever means, including the abuse of pokemon.
>We want to rise to our former criminal empire glory and regain our previous leadership.
>We want to specifically alter the planet's nature by using the power of a legendary to create a cataclysmic event.
>I want to harness the power of pokemon ruling over the mechanics of time/space to recreate the world without spirit.
>We want to liberate pokemon from their servitude but secretly plan to monopolize their power for world domination.
>I want to kill off all people who I believe unworthy of walking this earth with me with the powers of pokemon who can take many lives.

The Aforementioned Idea
>We want to specifically alter the planet's nature by using the power of a legendary to create a cataclysmic event.

Now I know you and whoever the hell else is defending that bullshit are just baiting at this point so congrats. Ya got me. Please go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1429998487432.gif (152KB, 228x260px) Image search: [Google]
1429998487432.gif
152KB, 228x260px
>>26451715
>I'll over explain every villain's motives and poorly describe the one that disagrees with my strawman

Good job m8.
10/10 shitpost.
>>
>>26451338
Ok but you're assuming Game Freak's writing team is creative
>>
File: 1462724412820.jpg (104KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462724412820.jpg
104KB, 640x360px
>>26451794
Nigga. Read the post that started all this again >>26450976

>>26451809
I never said they would make anything amazing or creative. I didn't even say what we have already is outstanding plot. But recycling the same shit? First of all who the fuck would genuinely want that?
>>
File: 204-hank-hill-whatever.jpg (9KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
204-hank-hill-whatever.jpg
9KB, 208x210px
>>26451838
>"We'll use the game's respective legendary to meet our goals!"

Is the goal of every evil team save for Team Rocket.
What's the issue here again?
>>
>>26450880
Manmade Legendary
>>
Set the Sun on fire
>>
I think the next games will have social commentary on current politics
>>
>>26451838
>I never said they would make anything amazing or creative
I know. I'm just shitting on Game Freak's writing capability. It would be poor design for them to do a villain plan repeat, that doesn't mean they won't. Because Game Freak.
>>
>>26451866
That's the model Gamefreak goes by. I'm not defending it. But I'm sure as fuck not going to let someone think going the extra mile to copy previous shit furthet is a good idea.

>>26451887
Reminds me of some idea for the two legendaries being a bioengineered and mechanized version of the original and the two bad guys being transhumanism/automation fucks or something but for a completely new region altogether.

>>26451934
>Pokemon tackles racism.
>>
Do the Villain teams correspond with a theme these days? For example, I think the theme of Sun/Moon will be about cultural diversity, going off the Japanese commercial.
>>
>>26450880
No world ending calamity or ridiculous catastrophe.

Team, whatever. Let's say Team Eclipse.

Eclipse just wants power to take over Alola. They use the crystals in the SM logos to summon the legend opposite the version you play. To combat them, you use catch/use your box mascot against it and the team.

The "ritual" to summon the legend will involve, you guessed it, either a solar or lunar eclipse depending on your version.
>>
>>26452305
>Regular Gang
>Land and Sea, Aqua's full of tanned sailors, Magma full of stuffy I.T. looking dudes
>Space and astronaut gear
>Oh shit they all look like chess pieces and are a giant court of knights or something
>Fashion and Bourgeoisie

>>26452425
>Wanting another legendary charity
Why can't they do more of the Rayquaza route where you awaken them? Then you face off against the final boss and the legendary shows up to ruin their shit. Maybe the legendary then decides to fuck off deeper into whatever cave you found it so there's additional challenge to catching it. But your idea is pretty cool.
>>
>>26451273
this would be something I am down for
>>
File: BEST TRAINER.png (76KB, 200x395px) Image search: [Google]
BEST TRAINER.png
76KB, 200x395px
>>26450946
>Team Rocket Returns
>leader is Gold
>>
The team is actually a company that manufactures Poke-candy, (the SM equivalent to Pokeblocks/Poffins/etc) the most delicious treat in the Alola region.

The leader is a Willy Wonka-like man, whimsical and eccentric. He only wants the legendary as his own to protect his candy recipe and secrets from rival businesses.
>>
>>26450880
Infinite daytime/nighttime probs
>>
>>26450933
>first artificial legendaries
>Mewtwo
>Magearna
>Genesect
>>
>>26450880
Control over the day/night sycle and the tides. Either for pure self gain or misguided attempt at making things better.
>>
there won't be a villain team. The concept of evil is frightening and confusing to young players, and they might quit the game because of it
>>
>>26452847
>once you pick your character your Mom immediately forces you to go throughout the entire region in a single nonstop cutscene to meet, greet and befriend literally every NPC trainer, this is because the terms "rival" and "opponent" may scare children into not wanting to play anymore
>when you meet the gym leaders they give you their badges, allowing you to go to the league without even trying in fear of children getting frustrated at not being able to progress
>the champion decides you're champ material and allows you to register as one
>"Oh, wait! Anon, you never got a Pokemon, did you? Here, take this one!"
>it's Lucario
>>
to make a good pokemon game
>>
>>26451299
This is the ideal.
We get awesome parks and stuff but feel guilty cuz it's not good. Polluted areas full of poison and dark types.

Zygarde gets angry and reforms.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.