[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire[1].jpg (221KB, 980x436px) Image search: [Google]
omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire[1].jpg
221KB, 980x436px
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!
>>
>>26450339
They already have anon :(
>>
From the immensely popular game franchise, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are obviously attempting to replicate the success of 2011's Black and White, which took a well-known brand with no special narrative and crafted a beautiful story around it. Unfortunately, it cannot duplicate that formula very well, and despite fleeting moments of entertainment, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come across as a playing experience that doesn’t have much to offer – even for kids.

It lacks the creative vision of Pokémon Platinum, and the artistic confidence of the stridently gonzo Pokémon Black 2 and White 2; Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are above and beyond in only one way-- mediocrity.
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are a superficially amiable ball of fluff.

It's a product only a marketing division could love, as a simple time-waster is blown up into a too-long-for-its-own-good, too-jejune kid's game full of juvenile writing, an amateurish soundtrack and cheap enjoyment.

All in all, I give this "app"(I refuse to call it a video game) a 2/10.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 540x408px
>>26450352
Just kill yourself
>>
>>26450339
They can't get away with remaking the best set of Pokemon games and improving them? Why not?
>>
>>26450960
>improvement
>ORAS
pick one
>>
>>26450975
Well, they're objectively better than anything to come out of gen 4 or 5. Beyond that I guess it's down to taste.
>>
>>26450975
ORAS is fucking bae
>>
They can because they want more free money
>>
Not a single remake has surpassed the original game
>>
Not a single remake has failed to surpass the original game.
>>
>>26451035
>FR/LG/HG/SS
>Not better than the originals in every instance.
>>
Not a single remake was the same as the original game.
>>
>>26451072
Except ORAS
>>
>>26451089
(Him)
>>
>>26450992
>using bae unironically
i want underages to get off 4chan
>>
>>26451539
>Using bae ironically but also true to life
>ORAS is bae
>Fuck off asshole I've been here ten years and I'll shit a dick before your cock explodes off the side of the grand canyon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.