[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get upset when you realize that pokemon will not end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-sun.jpg (11KB, 296x152px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun.jpg
11KB, 296x152px
I mean just look what's going to happen. We're all stuck with pokemon for more 10 years, at least. We have now the 7th gen in 3DS, the 8th and 9th on the NX, and probably more new console will be revealed in the future.

2016, 2019, 2022, 2026. We are talking about kids' game? It's 1996 or 2026?

Now, I know people here will just say that I just can retire, but I can't. And you can't as well. I'm 26 and I'm stuck with the pokemon games, 727 pokemon, pokemon anime, 923 episodes.

Japanese people are just crazy, that's their calture, even Dragon Ball will never end. They have Voice actors for 40 years to one character. They will never stop inventing consoles. That's just a crazy calture. ARE WE STUCK FOREVER?
>>
What? Why would I want something I love to end?
I'll stick with this series as long as I can.
>>
You will immediately cease and not continue to access this site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>26447083
not at all
if pokemon upsets you, you should leave the POKEMON board immediately
>>
>>26447096
this
>>
>>26447083
Pokémon is now fully ingrained into general human culture, much like the plays of Shakespeare, or tales from Greco-Roman mythology.

Thousands of years from now, people will believe we worshipped Pokémon.
>>
>>26447083
>ARE WE STUCK FOREVER?
As if that's a bad thing. I'll enjoy Pokemon until my death, or until they make a game so shitty that it completely turns me away from the series. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>26447123
we do worship pokemon though
>>
>>26447109
That's not the point.

I'm just saying that pokemon won't have an end. There is a new generation NOW, but we know that the NX will get 2 generations for itself.

That's just crazy.

I love pokemon and I have all the games, I watch all the episodes, in Japanese, live. But I can't understand the Japanese creators, and Japanese at all.

The Japanese just made a huge franchise, and they're holding us forever, because we need to follow them and their new inventions. And it's hard to do it for more that 15 years. (especially when you know that there are another 10 years to do so).
>>
Pokemon ended a long time ago man. Megas are not canon
>>
>>26447083

I think you need to stop playing Pokémon, if you feel that way.
>>
File: XWoX7jR.jpg (170KB, 605x1004px) Image search: [Google]
XWoX7jR.jpg
170KB, 605x1004px
>>26447184

Nah. Mega evolution is here forever.

BTW, I'm not a fan of Mega evolution as well.

Game freak will never remove Mega evolution.
>>
>>26447207
>here forever
That's why I said >>>26447184
>>
I don't get upset, I get worried.
We are already inching on 1000 Pokemon, guaranteed to happen before Gen 10. That's a fucking lot. I'm starting to wonder how GF will make those numbers available, rebalance them retroactively, remodel them for new systems, etc. It may be the series' biggest problem
>>
Then just don't play you faggot.
>>
Anon...this is an intervention. We are only doing this for your own good. All of your games will be destroyed, we will disconnect your internet, and all merchandise you possess will be confiscated. You don't need to thank us.
>>
>>26447134
Prove it.
>>
I used to joke about the possibility of over 1000 pokemon when I was a kid thinking it'd never happen

Lmao.
>>
>>26447178
Why are you so obsessed with end and change.

Are you a reptilian trying to make sure the human collective unconsciousness still believes in death?
>>
>>26447246
I dunno about you but I have my Glaceon shrine right beside my bed.
>>
File: 1449258904907.png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449258904907.png
34KB, 800x600px
It does make me very sad.
One day, I'm going to die. And Pokemon games will still continue to be produced. One day, a Pokemon game will be released, and I won't be around to play it. That thought makes me very, very sad.
>>
>>26447096
All things, both good and bad, must come to an end eventually. It's what makes the things we love so special.
>>
>>26447259
Japanese don't even believe in god, but we need to follow them and their new pokemon and new consoles and games.

That's just their way to prove the world that we are nothing compare to them.
>>
>>26447178
>But I can't understand the Japanese creators, and Japanese at all.
Are you retarded?

It's money. As Capitalism states, as long as there is demand, they'll keep making it. It's the same with the west. Marvel and DC comics are still being published for over 75 fucking years. Bond movies are being made since the 60's.
>>
>>26447296
It's not just money because there are anime shows and console games that don't make money like pokemon, but still existing.

With Japan, it's the culture problem. They're working day after day.
>>
>handhelds
>being a thing in 5 years let alone 10
>>
>>26447371
They better still be a thing, they're the only decent things to play games on nowadays
>>
>>26447384
Delusion
>>
>>26447184
Technically, with the multiverse thing, the games with mega evolution aren't canon to the world of pokemon we grew up with
>>
>>26447371

Why do people think the next game will be on the NX when the NX is the Wii U replacement?
>>
>>26447384
I love this meme. Some of the most uncomfortable things in existence are the best things to play games on now. Come on man.
>>
>>26447412
It doesn't matter what the NX is supposed to replace, just that dedicated handhelds are basically irrelevant.
>>
>>26447413
This actually tells a lot about "next-gen" consoles. And I don't see how it's uncomfortable if I can play them anywhere, including, but not limited to: my favourite chair and my bed.
>>
>>26447286
>boo hoo death must exist or I won't be able to enjoy life
Fuck you
>>26447096
So much this
>>
>>26447394
>>26447413
What the fuck do you even play?
Western AAA shit?
>>
I want pikachu to as relevant as micky mouse. I want poker on to be around for long time
>>
>>26447465
No you autist NOTHING, LASTS, FOREVER nor should. Everything ends and dies eventually. It's good since things can die before they succumb to degradation and give way to new. You can't have life or happiness without death or sadness.
>>
>I don't love it anymore, now it has to die.

Should I be afraid? There are a lot of things I hate, but I'm not going to KILL them.
>>
>>26447405
There's retcons all the fucking time, even from XY to ORAS.
>>
>>26447655
And from the first gen to second gen, too.
>>
>>26447123
Nah. Thousands of years from now some cunts are going to write their doctoral theses on superheroes over Pokemon desu senpai.
>>
>>26447543
Oh fuck off retard
>>
>>26447083
>ARE WE STUCK FOREVER?
Yes. Pokemon is huge cashcow with a gigantic fanbase. It will never end. Pokemon will outlive ev eryone on this board.
>>
>>26447543
says who?
kill yourself my hombre
>>
I wouldn't be upset, pokemon is one of Nintendo's highlights and I don't see that happening. Unless gamefreak goes bankrupt.
>>
>>26447267
pics or never happpened ?
>>
>>26447959
>>26447811

Looks like some people haven't accepted the inevitability of death.
>>
>>26447096
Would you still love it if it ent to complete shit though?
Thats my only concern. As long as they make decent games and designs, Im ok.
>>
File: 1463087948417.png (186KB, 605x464px) Image search: [Google]
1463087948417.png
186KB, 605x464px
>>26447083
Joke's on you, I only play FRLG. SM is the first game that I'm looking forward to buying. I'm still waiting for them to mess it up but I'll be really forgiving since I'm so excited for it.
>>
>>26449295
That you're gonna die doesn't change that you could be happy forever.
How was the universe created? It's infinite.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.