[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree this is real. And it is his second evolution.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: uCYiMkU.jpg (160KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
uCYiMkU.jpg
160KB, 1200x906px
So we all agree this is real.
And it is his second evolution.
What will his third look like?
>>
Grass/Ground giant owl
>>
>>26446951
as long as it gets to still learn fly moves I am ok with this.
>>
File: How to draw a pidgeon.jpg (11KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
How to draw a pidgeon.jpg
11KB, 500x407px
But anon

That face looks like shit

No matter how fucking shitty a monster design is, if it doesn't even consider symmetry or the basics of general anatomy, you might as well throw that abomination out the window because that shit is automatically DISREGARDED.

That's why I got hesitant when Greninja first came in, because as dubious as his design his, it actually was well made and didn't had obvious mistakes that would make his design look even more fake.

Please tell me in my face that face looks okay

It does not, it is wonky all around. It does get the idea of a barn owl just right, but it horribly fails at designing it properly by making obvious head anatomy mistakes including

>The heart shape
>The way how the eyes are placed

Nigga

Nigga please

Please tell me you're not this blind

Picture very much related
>>
I do think it's real, but I think it's a beta design.
>>
File: 1463257244192.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1463257244192.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>
>>26447624
Look at this. JUST LOOK AT THIS FUCKING POST.
This is all your fault, owlfags. You've brainwashed our kids, now they're retarded bots that can't think for themselves. Our society will crumble under the hands of the new generation. And for what purpose? Just to have a few laughs and say you "trolled" 4chan? Ebin
>>
>>26446948
>owlfags backpedalling this hard after all this time
Don't you faggots have jobs?
>>
File: 1463618084242.png (5KB, 243x190px) Image search: [Google]
1463618084242.png
5KB, 243x190px
>>26446948
>>
>>26447729
wagekek detected
>>
>>26447729
Why would someone under the age of 12 have a job?
>>
>>26446948
probably, but it's so ugly
>>
>>26447707
k
>>
>>26446948
Falseflagging is second only to fart jokes, anon.
>>
I thought we already established these to be fake, can we come back to the present and debate whether or not Rapelio is real?
>>
>>26448270

Too cleverly made, most fakemons are either badly put together, does not fit Pokemon art wise nor are they all that well designed/drawn.

When you think about it, a pokemon actually based on a clown does not exist, merely those who have resemblances to one (and no, Mr. Mime is not a clown, but a actual mime).

Consider the fact that sea lions, do in fact possess great upper body strength, so no, it's not all that far'fetched to think that a sea lion pokemon would be able to obtain a Fighting type at the very least.

That and he's combining the concept of a clown and a strongman together.

People also tend to judge on its appearance, but much like actual sea lions, this guy over here might actually possess a playful personality albeit also a small chance of him becoming a bully of some sort (this is a kids' franchise, ya know). Also, despite it being shown as standing, he might move like a actual sea lion on occasion, if not most often times and swim like one in water sections. It would be silly to have this thing hopping around.

He also bears resemblance to clown bop bags and be the kind of pokemon that can bear punchs without bringing himself down or at the very least, rises back from them continuously.

Still, there's a high chance of it being fake and if so, kudos to the actual person who designed it.
>>
File: fowlmood.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fowlmood.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
fictional owls gave me clinical depression. how am i gonna tell my psychologist?
>>
>>26448379
Magmar and magmortar are clowns, dumbshit. They're fire breathing circus clowns.
>>
>>26448885
>Magmar and Magmortar
>Clowns
>Despite the fact that the pokedex entries themselves do not refer them as such, at most, fire breathers

Uh, okay, I guess.

>Circus clowns

With beaks?

And I love those little shits, they're tremendously underrated. Fucking loved that one fight back then with Charizard. But they're mostly based on the karura, in contrast to Electabuzz with the oni.
>>
>>26448379
>When you think about it, a pokemon actually based on a clown does not exist, merely those who have resemblances to one (and no, Mr. Mime is not a clown, but a actual mime).
Mime Jr is based on a clown though

Also what is the one clown fighting type line I forgot
>>
>>26449305
Conkeldurr line aren't clowns though. Construction workers have a stereotype of having big noses in japan
>>
>>26449321
It's got a big fucking red nose. It's a clown nigga.
>>
>>26449347
>Having a red nose automatically makes one a clown

I guess that could work.
>>
>>26449518
Nah man I'm pretty sure he's right, they're based on circus strong guys
>>
>>26452311
But they have a blatent construction theme going on tho
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.