[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/ do you even like Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: eleveninches.jpg (42KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
eleveninches.jpg
42KB, 550x366px
I came here for Pokemon. I stayed because I love reading you all rip each other to pieces.

So /vp/ what do you LIKE about Pokemon?
>>
>>26446668
kill yourself you reddit piece of shit
>>
>>26446674
fair
>>
>>26446668
I love every Pokémon and I want to hug them all. I can't stop. Help me.
>>
I like games with collecting aspects. That's what brought me in originally, and that's the bulk of why I come back.

It's also just very comfy for me. Playing Pokemon, even the newer games, feels somehow nostalgic.

I only come here for hype season, monotype, and /shw/ when it's around. /vp/ is pretty shit.
>>
>>26446705
Someone needs some Pokemon plush!!
>>
>>26446706
This was the reply I was looking for, thank you anon
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 2000x1000px
Shitposters are just butthurt because they think GF personally owes them their fantasies. I love what they offer...especially in the games and merch.
>>
>>26446706
monotype?
>>
>>26446742
I agree with you, we have all been blessed with these games, and stories, and an entire world of wonder.. Will butthurt fans ever be satisfied?
>>
>>26446731
There will never be a plush of my fav: Aegislash
>>
>>26446752
Yeah, where you only use one type; like gym leaders. We have tournaments here intermittently, and the winners get to be "gym leaders" for a while and people can challenge the /vp/ league. It's pretty fun. We're in a league phase right now, check the catalog.
>>
I mean you're right, but do you namefag to piss people off even more? Namefagging outside of threads that actually use them is pretty cancerous.
>>
>>26446797
fun fact, there is no Goldeen plush either
>>
>>26446847
if you're referring to the fact that I'm not being anon, I don't really know what to say, other than I'm just being myself!
>>
>>26446856
At least there will be Lunaala
>>
>>26446881
So you are just retarded. Good to know
>>
File: welcometo4chan.jpg (81KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
welcometo4chan.jpg
81KB, 625x468px
>>26446934
>>
I like how creative they get with the Pokémon and enjoy going through the storyline with a team I fancy.
>>
File: 1442582026363.gif (491KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1442582026363.gif
491KB, 250x188px
>>26446668
>being a namefag
Anyways, the game's formula just appeals to me. I like catching my own team, raising them up, and kicking ass with them.

Additions like Amie took a little while to get used, but it ultimately improved immersion and was cute as fuck.
>>
I like making teams and battling other people

Pokemon stories usually don't interest me and gym battles are usually too easy for me to care about. I just like using pokemon
>>
>>26446674
1st post best post
>>
I liked the idea of creatures with powers that grow and become more powerful. I don't like making them suffer, though, so I just wanna live peacefully with them. I'm still pondering on if I can separate the game from that, since the game is the complete opposite of that.
>>
>>26447428
But these ones grow more powerful from battling. There's no way around it.
>>
>>26449888
Of course there is, it's called Rare Candy.

Seriously, though, fuck your game world, there's more than one way to learn how to use your abilities.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.