[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameFreak should not remake Diamond/Pearl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: DP610.jpg (82KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
DP610.jpg
82KB, 610x343px
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/12/08/opinion-game-freak-shouldn-t-remake-pok-233-mon-diamond-and-pearl.aspx

> hates on diamond/Pearl
> the only good thing introduced was lucario
>>
The conclusion isn't incorrect. They shouldn't do more remakes. ORAS was trash and I would have been better of playing Emerald. I would rather get something new than have every fucking game in the series remade because muh patterns.
>>
DPPt don't need remakes. Sequels would be interesting though.
>>
>>26444860
>literally admitting you're a furry
>>
>>26444909
>not reading the article
>>
>>26444860
But it's true, they should remake Platinum instead, does anyone want the return of 2 m/h Surf speed?
>>
He is right
>>
my favorite game DPP...
>>
>>26444860
What a load of bullshit. The author states "i dislike DPPt and you can catch all monsters in XY-ORAS so GF shouldnt do IV gen remakes"

Idiot. Diamond and Pearl sold better than Ruby and Sapphire so they obviously will get remakes and guess what: nobody cares if you dsilike it. There are at least 10 million+ who want and will buy those games if they'll come out
>>
>>26445110
No.
> he thinks the majority of pokefans like gen 4
Red,Blue&yellow sold 1.5 million downloads at a 10$ price
How the fuck could get Diamond&Pearl (that were extremly flawed and people expressed that opinion) remake 10 million sales ?
>>
>>26444860
I'd prefer they remade Platinum, kept the difficulty and added some features.
>>
>>26445188
I don't know how did ORAS manage to sell as much as it did despite also being extremely flawed?

Pokemon fans will always buy the new game or remake, or at least typically. A lot of people didn't buy Gen 1 because asking $10 for a 20 year old game instead of FR/LG was stupid as fuck.
>>
>>26445188
Lol ORAS sold 12 millions, why wouldnt DP remakes - with new graphics, megas and extra features - sold at least 10 million?

Red and Blue rerelease adds nothing new, remakes have always new stuff
>>
DPP graphics of Sun / Moon Battle Frontier... 10/10
>>
Nowhere does it state this opinion is an actual opinion and not just clickbait.
Against the rules OP.
>>
>>26445188
While 1m might seem impressive at first, it's not at all when they could sell remakes of FRLG instead at 10+ million (not including the increase due to china) at 40 bucks a pop.

They'd be stupid to release more games on VC. They simply would be stupid.
>>
>>26444860
that article is correct but for the wrong reasons

Sinnoh is one of the best regions and after seeing ORAS i dont want neo-gamefreak to sully it
>>
>>26444860
I agree with him, for other reasons tho.
>>
>>26444860
The biggest flaw of Diamond/Pearl was that fucked up pokedex and that slow ass speed. Also, the few difficulties resulted from that fucked up level curve after the 8th Gym. I saw myself doing Cynthia with level 50 pokemon because they really fucked up that level curve.
>>
>>26444860
He is correct
no remakes allowed

Give D/P/PT another sequel like ORAS should have been
>>
>mfw this dumb blogger is saying basically the same as peeps said before ORAS was announced
>>
>>26444880
tbqh ORAS is the only trash remake. And they at least put the DELTA Episode, which was fckn awesome.
FRLG is visually still the best Gen 3 Game, only bad thing is the lack of time in the game. So you couldn´t get espeon and umbreon.

HG/SS is literally the best game. It visuals are breathtaking, battle facilities, getting nearly every Pokemon, Safari Zone, Pokeathlon, second region and a Story about the legendaries.

I wish for a new DPP remake, the game didn´t alter very good. I just hope it come to the nx, Pokemon really needs a improvement on these visuals, I want Pokemon colorfull and art-like again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.