[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was N the sjw of the pokemon world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1443254692279.png (407KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443254692279.png
407KB, 800x450px
Was N the sjw of the pokemon world?
>>
Every "sjw" seems to disregard the fact that pokemon is a disgusting cockfight simulator, or at least be in denial and rather talk about "representation" or who's "trans" or something.
>>
>>26430165
No N actually did what he said he was going to do.
>>
He was the much needed anti communist. Like the furher
>>
>>26430165
No.
>>
>>26430165
N was about to change the world/contribute to the world. So, no. N's way better.
>>
SJW: Cancerous underage b&s that lurk in Tumblr, Reddit and Miiverse that yell about shit for no legitimate reason and ruin lives for their bullshit agendas
N: Has a surprising amount of similarities to Hitler.
>>
>>26430539
Hitler and N?

No.
>>
>>26430548
Loved animals
Helped lead a political party (or team) they did not found, but agree with, despite the team being seen as evil by many others
The team's logo (or even outfit) is based off of Templars/knights
>>
>>26430587

Natural Harmonia Gropius wanted to create a separate worlds for humans and Pokémon both.
>>
>>26430600
Hitler wasn't fond of Jews for their alleged (he should've targeted Zionists) control over the Germans that work for them.
>>
>>26430479
Second post best post
>>
>>26430620
Natural Harmonia Gropius and Hitler have nothing in common.
>>
>>26430719
Both were amazing leaders that were misunderstood.
>>
>>26430752
Natural Harmonia Gropius didn't kill anyone.
>>
>>26430793
Hitler didn't kill anyone outside of being a soldier or assassination attempts made on him, and even then I don't know if he killed any then. He drove people to kill, but never did himself.
>>
>>26430793
Hitler didn't kill anyone
>>
>>26430529
>forcing everyone to agree with your shitty uneducated opinion is a good thing
Lol
>>
>>26430479
This.

N may have been a nutcase but at least he wasn't too much of a hypocrite and actually got off his ass instead of being an """activist""".
>>
>>26430165
Archie is ORAS was basically a hippie, does that count as SJW?
>>
>>26430479
>>26430471
N was actually right and made efforts to change the world to be better. He unfortunately got caught up with his ideals and took them too far without truth or whatever.
Also he saw I had six pokemon that cared about me, but disregarded the fact that I had an entire box of scraftys that I attacked, caught, looked at and have kept imprisoned for years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.