[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gen 7th >not NX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1461067821631.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461067821631.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>gen 7th
>not NX
>>
>>26420749
>mainline Pokémon game
>on a home console
>>
>>26420749
>main series game not on a handheld
>>
>>26420749
>gen 7th
>>
>>26420759
>>26420761

Do tell me... how do you know it's not a handheld?
>>
>>26420749
>Main Pokémon game on console
>On console
>Console

Seek help
>>
>>26420801
It's said to be stronger than Wii U, so knowing Nintendo's standards it can't possibly be a handheld.
>>
>>26420830
My guess is that the NX codename stands actually for two consoles, a handheld and a home console.
>>
>>26420830
it's going to be a more powerful wii u
except now you can buy and play games separately on the tablet.
>>
>>26420906
I feel like it's gonna be conceptually similar to the Wii U, but with the gamepad being an actual full blown handheld rather than a barely usable controller with streaming features.
>>
I'm of the opinion that 'NX' is more like a software platform spanning a few different pieces of hardware as opposed to just being the Wii U 2

Kind of like how the iPhone and iPad are separate entities running on the same OS, I imagine Nintendo will be doing something similar. Small cheap handheld, big handheld, and home console, or some variation thereupon, maybe with a HDMI slot on the handheld ones so you /can/ use it as a console if you want (it just won't have the same horsepower). Basically all their games will exist in one ecosystem, so if you download a virtual console game on your handheld you can use it on console and vice versa, most games will be compatible across the different NX hardwares with the exception of some graphically intensive games that won't work on the lower rungs of their system

So all traditionally handheld games will be playable on home console, and SOME (but not all) home console games will be playable on handheld.
>>
>>26420749
>wanting a new console already

I just got 3DS half a year ago because it was pricey as hell. Why do you want a new console so early, so eager to throw your money away?
>>
>>26421042
>I just got 3DS half a year ago because it was pricey as hell
you live in a third world country or something anon?
>>
>>26420749
Pokémon Sun and Moon version being on the Nintendo NX was only Speculation of fans of the Pokémon series.
>>
>>26420749
>gen 5
>not 3ds
>>
>>26420830
There are smart devices that can run circles around Wii U in terms of graphics. It really doesn't take much.
>>
>>26421158
Yeah and they're not made by Nintendo.
>>
>>26421126
He doesn't have a job probably.
>>
>>26420749
Shut up, gen 7 will be on the NX.
>>
I can't wait until this thing comes out and flops so people can shut up about it.
>>
>>26420801
The fact that the only game we know that will be on it is a home console exclusive game. That game being Zelda Wii U.
>>
>>26420824
this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.