[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Guidebook covers revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pokshopper.jpg (12KB, 127x200px) Image search: [Google]
pokshopper.jpg
12KB, 127x200px
Looks like the guidebook for the games have their official art.

Link to the site is here: http://pokeshopper.com/news.html
>>
File: sunmoonguide.jpg (695KB, 1125x1775px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonguide.jpg
695KB, 1125x1775px
>saving thumbnails
>>
File: cringles.jpg (54KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
cringles.jpg
54KB, 466x466px
>>26420678
>that photoshop effect
>>
>>26420671
OR/AS Guidebook:480 pages
X/Y Guidebook: 416 pages
S/M Guidebook: 368 pages
What does this mean?
>>
>>26420671
X and Y's cover art used Xerneas and Yveltal's officilal art, so I don't see why it wouldn't be the official art. Black/White did as well, so it's not exactly a surprise.
>>
>>26420699
Yeah, and HGSS's strategy guide was like 200 pages. Then they came out with a postgame strategy guide.
>>
>>26420699
They will sell the Pokedex guide and the Guidebook seperately. They've always done this
>>
>>26420699
the length and width of this book is greater than xy's.
>>
>>26420699
There's only so much you can write about the details of S&M for kids
>>
>>26420699
Enhanced by PlayOnline
>>
>>26420699
>S/M Guidebook: 368 pages
Wait is the game finished? How do they know how many pages it will have?
>>
>>26420777
It's probably in the "no more new features, just fixing bugs and polishing now" stage. The game will be finished around september, where it will get sent off to nintendo for certification, then in october it will be sent to factories to make the physical cartridges.
>>
>>26420777
probably, they don't have time to add more shit. >>26420793
>>
The bigger question is, when are we ever going to get full sized official art of the legendaries? The fact that fanart is the only quality images of them really bothers me.
>>
>>26420815
Probably June 2th
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.