[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Ram versus 'Rom. Day versus night. Son of Truth versus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

'Ram versus 'Rom. Day versus night. Son of Truth versus Bat of Ideals!

Reshiram versus Zekrom.
>>
zekrom any fucking day of the week
>>
File: 1454684894482.png (88KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
1454684894482.png
88KB, 250x274px
>>26419830
>not choosing the Hero's canon dragon
>>
>>26419835
Die. Zekrom ftw, and Black Kyurem for extra measure.
>>
Zerkrom looks cooler and has the better version.
I don't remember which is which, but between truth and ideals, they're both useless on their own. Yoy need both to get anywhere. Truth so you can see how things are and understand why they are the way they are, and ideals so that you can work to improve them toward a specific goal.

Holy shit that's why Kyurem exists isn't it?
>>
Kyurem.
>>
Doomsday

I mean, Kyurem.
>>
>>26419876
>Holy shit that's why Kyurem exists isn't it?
Never played BW2, huh?
>>
>>26419889
Nope. I think I got as far as two badges before X/Y came out and I lost interest.
>>
File: 1451178246127.jpg (61KB, 603x542px) Image search: [Google]
1451178246127.jpg
61KB, 603x542px
>>26419895
>Losing interest in any Gen 5
>Especially for Gen 6
>>
>>26419901
It wasn't the game's fault. Unova just reminds me of a very bleak period of my life, so it's just about impossible for me to play any of the gen 5 games without feeling like shit.
>>
>>26419907
Damn. Sorry, anon.
>>
File: rom-and-ram-found-some-coins.jpg (531KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rom-and-ram-found-some-coins.jpg
531KB, 1280x720px
>>26419822
>'Ram versus 'Rom
but theyd never be versus
>>
>>26419907
>Can't finish a sequel to a game because you went through shit that was probably unrelated to the first game when you played it
>being "triggered" by a video game like some tumblrina faggot
Did Masuda kill your family? Because that's the only reason a Pokemon game should traumatize you, you candy ass
>>
>>26420004
>that was probably unrelated to the first game when you played it
You say that like mental health is some rational and direct thing where everything is predictable, orderly, sensible and controlled. That's the exact opposite of how the mind works. Your brain doesn't give two shits about whether or not the game was responsible for what happened. It just hears the music and goes "HEY REMEMBER THAT OTHER TIME YOU HEARD THIS MUSIC BACK WHEN YOU WERE STUCK DRIVING ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IN A CRAMPED CAR BECAUSE YOUR DAD WAS LEAVING YOUR MOM TO MARRY HIS COUSIN INSTEAD? GOOD TIMES HUH?"
You're also assuming that playing the game is traumatizing, when in actuality it's just a buzzkiller. Hard to enjoy a Pokemon game when the wild battle theme reminds you of the time you had to listen to your dad and his cousin having sex.
>>
>>26420133
>dad leaving mom to marry cousin

that's fucked up m8
>>
File: DCucks.png (77KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
DCucks.png
77KB, 250x250px
>DC
>>
>>26420410
>>>/co/
>>
File: image.gif (677KB, 222x139px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
677KB, 222x139px
>>26420133
>>
>>26420133
Incest is wincest, faggot
>>
File: tumblr_inline_njjdxyxeGj1sgkk2t.png (114KB, 211x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njjdxyxeGj1sgkk2t.png
114KB, 211x261px
>>26420133
Yikes, I'd be just as sad too. I'm sorry anon.

Any other reason you have for it is just as valid, don't listen to rude anons
>>
>>26419835
Which is weird considering iirc Zekrom was designed first and Reshiram was designed around it.
>>
>>26420133
OK, this is a legitimate reason to be triggered, carry on anon
>>
>>26419835
>Except N had Reshiram
>>
>>26421579
There's promo art of him with both Dragons. But the one that makes the most sense is Zekrom. Team Plasma even had the blue electricity motif. And the whole reason you fight Team Plasma is that in reality Pokemon are happy to be with people generally speaking (the truth)
>>
>>26420133
Fuck off to tumblr inbred faggot.
>>
>>26421597
Though I will say Reshiram LOOKS like he should be with N
>>
File: meme man.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
meme man.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>>26420133
>he thinks his dad wasn't leaving his "mom" to get back with his forbidden lover

>he thinks he isn't inbred
>>
>>26419835
No, Zekrom is closer to the canon one. Reshiram is flying over N in the BW2 trailer and the Nendoroid of N even comes with Reshiram. Fuck off Blackfag.
>>
>>26421712
>Nendoroid based on anime appearances
>Using the anime to justify "canon" for the games
>His main starter that gen was Oshawott when canon starter of BW and 2 is Emboar
>>
>>26421795
There are no canon starters, dumbass.
>>
>>26421958
How do you decide what's canon then? Based on what they're depicted with in official media aka how you decided N was officially with Reshiram?
>>
File: obi-wan.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>26421974
Not the one who replied to you, but it doesn't matter.

Sugimori drew two artworks of N with either Reshiram or Zekrom, that can be seen here http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=sugimori_ken+n_%28pokemon%29+&ms=1

I genuinely think that both Pokémon fit N.

Reshiram because of his more "delicate" appearance and because od the sweet irony that the player and Zekrom, the Champions of Ideals, crushed their Reality.

Zekrom because N is a deluded person because of Ghetsis, so the black dragon definitely fits.

As for canon, you can't really have one and you shouldn't have one, from a certain point of view. And if GF declares this or that canon, one half will be ok with this while the other one would have prefered the other way around. Sometimes it's best to leave it shrouded in mystery.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.