[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth About The Best Gen!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1461525399628.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1461525399628.gif
448KB, 500x275px
You're just baiting. Have you even played these games? Not only does Johto have content, it has double the content of Kanto, literally. Sinnoh was not bland, or slow, stop memeing. Sinnoh had an amazing amount of diverse biomes, lots of snow, caves, and plenty of new Pokémon, an intense story, and literally had new features out the ass. The music was wonderful, the Wi-Fi feature really turned it up, and the characters are some of the most memorable. Caitlin even made it back in BW/BW2. It's literally the least barren, kalos being the most barren. Platinum, just like Emerald did for Hoenn, just made Sinnoh even better. Of course, Johto made Kanto bearable. HG/SS made Johto even better. Hoenn was amazing, the water isn't nearly as bad as people say, but I have to say, while ORAS is great, in it's own respect, Emerald is, and always will be, better. Kalos would have been ok, but... Non existent post game, easy, easy, easy, no challenge at all, less than 100 new mons, forgettable characters, etc. The region is ok, but so many missed opportunities... Unova was great, completely up to par, tons of Pokémon, and BW forces you to actually get to know them, which is great. Amazing Pokémon designs, deep story, they really pulled off the linear region, and did so very well. Literally, no one can disagree with these truths. You don't have to like them, and you can say that they're subjective, but you have to admit they're true.

My opinion, best gens, ranging from best to worst:

>2=4=3=5<1<6

I dislike Kalos for obvious reasons.

I dislike Gen 1 because it's just very bland and boring, very slow. FRLG was slow as hell. Thank god Johto fixed Kanto.
>>
>>26419649
>2=4=3=5<1<6
wat

that, my friend, is not how you format a preference list like this
>>
>>26419657
I like 2, 4, 3, and 5 equally, hush anon. How would you format it for me, huh?
>>
>>26419667
>2=4=3=5>1>6
Fixed, unless you're saying 6 is your favorite gen and 2/4/3/5 your least favorites
>>
>>26419649
>2=4=3=5<1<6
So you're saying 6>1>2 3 4 5?
>>
>>26419686
Ah, ok, I see. My bad, wrong symbol.

>>26419701
See
>>26419686
>>
David Tennant's performance as the 10th Doctor is one of the worst things ever to have come out of the BBC and there's a LOT of shit that's come from there you should be ashamed of yourself OP
>>
>>26420438
I understand. You wish to die. It will be arranged. I bet you like Popplio too. Good riddance. Tennant was literally one of the best. Tom Baker, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Paul McGann, and, of course, Peter Capaldi.
>>
>>26420438
David Tennant was a brilliant actor, he just got given all the Eastenders tier scripts, they cast him as way too human and lovey-dovey, and of course he got the absolute worst send-off in the history of television with the clusterfuck that is The End Of Time

Don't blame David Tennant, blame The Tenth Doctor™ as a character and of course RTD, the big man upstairs. If DT got given scripts that were even half as good as some of the ones Peter Capaldi has been given (inb4 the Moffat hate brigade arrives), he'd have done a damn good job of them.
>>
>>26420575
I think Tennant did a wonderful job, so dark and brooding. I prefer Matt Smith though. He wasn't just the 11th Doctor, to me he was THE DOCTOR.
>>
>>26420633
I was a pretty big fan of Eleventh too, he actually went to the same school as me (Britbong here), he had long since graduated when I was there but he did come back and visit a few times.

A shame that his entire run on the series was ruined somewhat by the constant cries of David Tennant fangirls about how the show "just isn't the same anymore", eventually evolving into SJW hate about how Moffat can't write women. And then of course the pre-reboot fans who won't take any of the new doctors seriously.

Damn, the Doctor Who fanbase is cancer. It's probably worse than the Pokemon fanbase tbqh fambo
>>
>>26419649
>Catlin made it back to BW/BW2

She was in Sinnoh First anon. Cool story though, no really it's good to like things and still be upset with gf.
>>
>>26422675
Oh. I thought you were talking about HGSS when you mentioned that stuff my bad
>>
File: 1435422241607.jpg (10KB, 252x147px) Image search: [Google]
1435422241607.jpg
10KB, 252x147px
Not that I dislike it, but Gen 2 is probably my least favourite gen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.