[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: M14_dub_boxart.png (952KB, 716x1000px) Image search: [Google]
M14_dub_boxart.png
952KB, 716x1000px
What went wrong?
>>
>>26395814
A number of things, not the least of which being that you paid attention to the movies.
>>
>>26395814
I don't think this movie was that bad, but maybe it's just the fact that the literal shit known as the Keldeo movie came after it that makes me hold this in higher regard.
>>
>>26395814
You were born
>>
>>26395814
Macarons.

>>26395841
I agree, the Keldeo movie is shit, but there's something compelling about a Pokemon movie centring around a main battle, and training for battle. It beats 'generic hero plot bullshit #27'.
>>
The anime was never good. You just want to fit in because you're too afraid of voicing your own opinion
>>
>>26396220
>You just want to fit in because you're too afraid of voicing your own opinion

Said in the same breath as 'the anime was never good'.

You're such a free thinker.
>>
>>26396234
The anime was objectively never good.
Has nothing to do with 'free thinking'
Having your own opinion doesn't mean you have to be a retarded contrarian lying to yourself.
>>
>>26395814
Its funny, I finished marathoning all the movies a few days ago and I felt that this was the worst. To be fair, I'd been told repeatedly by a friend to skip Keldeo so I didn't watch it, I'm assuming that one was worse.

All the best wishes movies were bad. And its compounded even further because the XY movies are so good. In my opinion Hoopa's and Diancie's are legimately some of the best next to Deoxys and Spell of the Unown. I've got high hopes for M19.
>>
>>26396243
The anime, just like your life, was never 'good'. Does that mean it has no value?

Kill yourself to find out.
>>
>>26396298
Nice Freudian.
>>
Making 2 movies out of one story. Like 'Okay kids, Pick which movie you want to see. They are exactly the same except for the Legendary shown. We wasted our animation budget on this instead of just making ONE good movie."

It would be like making and releasing a Harry Potter movie from Ron's perspective and releasing it at the same time. So you can watch "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" or "Ron Weasly and Holy shit, why is every teacher here useless?"
>>
>>26396306
You assume I'm not also saying my life lacks value.

Nice psych 101.
>>
>>26396311
>you assume
I'm not assuming anything. Nice Freudian
>>
>>26396331
Ah, so you also failed psych 101.

Nice Freudian.
>>
>>26396306
>>26396331
>M-MUH BUZZWORDS
>>
>>26396351
nice Freudian.

>>26396354
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>26396362
>Whom are you quoting?

Nice Freudian.
>>
>>26395814
So, which one is canon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.