[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"We want the Yo-kai Watch fanbase"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: fire cats.png (152KB, 512x312px) Image search: [Google]
fire cats.png
152KB, 512x312px
>>
It looks more like meowstic
>>
anyone else looking forward to playing the second game?
>>
>>26394821
Me, kind of. I played the first game for about 2 hours, liked the battle system but not the non-interactive world. Does the sequel improve on the latter?
>>
Sooo just the normal pokemon fanbase?
>>
File: 1463623219357.gif (60KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1463623219357.gif
60KB, 100x100px
>>
>>26395422
Shit meme
>>
>>26394925
>non-interactive world
you talk to people, look for invisible yo-kai to give you items and you get to dig through places for recruitable yo-kai
>>
Yo-kai thread?

>>26394821
>>26394925
I'm playing through the first YW right now, and my team is

- Jibunyan
- Dimmy (the purple ninja dude)
- Telltale
- Komasan
- Baku

and I used D'Wanna, who so far is the only Yokai I've had "evolve."

An issue I have with this game aside from the weak human interaction, is that there's really not much of a reason to use 'wild' Yokai, the event Yokai are pretty much better. Understandably it's a story/character game first and foremost, but it's like if you picked Bulbasaur as a starter, caught a Pidgey, and then the bug catchers in Viridian Forest gave you stuff like Mew, Heatran, and Lucario.

So far only Dimmy and D'Wanna have proven any worth, and even then Telltale was just better than D'Wanna until he evolved. The Muk rip-off had a great run too until she was replaced by Komasan, but every other normal Yokai is just weak and has no health.
>>
File: 1463622770629.png (265KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463622770629.png
265KB, 800x800px
>>26395427
>>
>>26395518
The only story Yokai I stick with was the cat as Baddinyan never lost relevance.You're bound to get better Yokai from the coins and most wild ones tend to outclass those because those beginning guys
>>
>>26395613
DELET
>>
I'll agree with you once recolor Litten 20 times, make slightly different version if Litten, make 20 recolors of the slightly different Litten, make a robot version of Litten, make 20 recolors of robot Litten, make litten 60 more times only in different human outfits, etc.
>>
File: Meowstic_hembra_(dream_world).png (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Meowstic_hembra_(dream_world).png
63KB, 300x300px
>>26395666
U mean meowstic
>>
>>26395545
Praise the sun, nigga
>>
>implying litten looks anywhere as ugly as that thing
not dissing yokai watch. the designs just don't look good to me
>>
>>26395545
Praise the sun, nigga
>>
>>26395464
I mean in terms of interaction with the enviroment, something that I like about Pokemon. You have lots of buildings but only like 5 you can actually enter. In those you can go to, there are lots of different rooms but there is literally nothing to do in most of them. For example you a see book laying on the bookshelf but if you try to interact with it nothing ever happens. There are also no invisible treasures or hidden pathways as far as I can tell.

It just all seems so stiff and lifeless to me.
>>
>>26395518
The main game/story is pretty easy. It's the post game you want to look out for. It really ramps up the difficulty and pulls the rug right from under you.
And the only reason recruiting wild Yokai is there for you to choose your favorite designs or just complete your yokai medallium. There's also different ways to fuse certain Yokai with other Yokai.

Yokai Watch 2 is definitely a step up in the world building department and there's also online battles / trading.
>>
Sammy samusu pls
>>
File: Tyranitar calls in a sandstorm.jpg (113KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranitar calls in a sandstorm.jpg
113KB, 800x702px
>>26395996
>The main game/story is pretty easy. It's the post game you want to look out for.

>tfw I died to the catfish pond boss eight times
>>
>>26396028
Huh. It's usually Sproink that is a major wall for players rather than the lake one.
>>
>>26396047
It was hard too but that's probably because I didn't understand how to use pin target until catfish pond (i.e. the game doesn't tell you to PRESS A in the pin target screen)
>>
I don't see it, aside from the fact they both have red in their designs.
>>
>>26394784
Looks nothing alike.
>>
>>26394784
>
>>
File: images~2.jpg (21KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images~2.jpg
21KB, 283x178px
I'm so sadness. (tearing)
>>
Did this thread even get posted. How would you even make the connection between the two? Literally the only similarity is that they are cats. Meowth looks more like Jibanyan than Litten does
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.