[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2775264-sprite_missingno.gif (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2775264-sprite_missingno.gif
8KB, 320x320px
Where is the fag that wanted to leak something but got his thread deleted after being BTFO?
>>
He knew too much, mods had to shut him down.
>>
>>26387172
Are the mods really that big of faggots?
>>
>>26387200
The authority always is.
>>
>>26387200
they're cucks
>>
The hotpockets also delete pocket masters threads. I'm pretty sure japmoot sold this board to the pokemon company.
>>
>>26387396
Na, if they actually came to this board and saw all the faggots that post sex with pokemon threads. They'd be so disgusted they'd shut down the whole franchise.
>>
>>26387412
kek
>>
>>26387110
He was lying, people knew it, the mods see enough of that shit, and he had nothing to show so nothing happens at 3pm or whatever he said he was going to leak it
>>
>>26387412
but they saw poképhilia and made it canon
>>
I knew he was lying but I actually enjoy listening to the bullshit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.