[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Shiny you ever encountered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 52

What's the first shiny you encountered /vp/? pic related
>>
>>26385559
Shiny Noibat from FS
>>
shiny zubat in yellow
>>
>>26385559
Wurmple, which I raised to a shiny Dustox

Bug Bro 4 Lyfe
>>
>>26385559
a fucking patrat, i'll repeat that

A
FUCKING
PAT
RAT
>>
File: hoothoot.png (601B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
hoothoot.png
601B, 56x56px
This in pkmn Crystal
>>
>>26385559

I honestly don't remember.
I remember catching a shiny geodude and tangela in Silver, and another one, but that was >10 years ago and I'm assuming my saves died.
>>
File: puddingkip.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
puddingkip.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
>>26385580
unlucky
>>
>>26385580
First randomly encountered shiny was a sewaddle.I had a strong feeling I was going to catch a shiny that day too, weird.

>>26385580
The Patrat line is the best regional rodent man.
>>
Gyarados in Pokémon Silver.

First random shiny was a Pidgey, also in Pokémon Silver.
>>
File: image.png (916B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
916B, 56x56px
>>26385559
A shiny smoochum way back in gold. Without the stars, I honestly wouldn't have noticed because the color difference was so minor.
>>
Raikou in Crystal or Gold, I don't remember

There was another time I was playing Pearl, and was in a cave. I had to go to the bathroom so I left the DS with a friend who was watching me play, and when I returned he had caught a shiny female Zubat
>>
File: rattata-f.png (588B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
rattata-f.png
588B, 80x80px
in pkmn HeartGold
>>
>>26385652
>The Patrat line is the best regional rodent man.
nigga no, a raticate hyper fanging everything was pretty fun and good enough for a simple playthrough, patrats are just fucking ugly
>>
Tentacool.
>>
>>26385733
Super Fang and Hypnosis is pretty tight far as I'm concerned yo
>>
Shiny Gyarados
>>
File: photo.jpg (23KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23KB, 477x477px
>>26385559
Excluding red Gyarados, it was probably pic related in saphire. Loved the color scheme and kept my hyena bro on the team throughout the game.
>>
It was either wingul or mascargo in ruby.
I'm surprised I never came across anything in silver/crystal because I played the fuck out of the games.
I knew red gyarados and I had a poster with a shiny charzard on it but I thought those were just special like the giant dragonite and glass onix.
>>
File: Carvanha.png (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Carvanha.png
4KB, 120x120px
Got this guy in ruby when EV training was a bitch.
>>
Pidgey on Crystal.
>>
I have everyone beat for bad random shinies. My only wild-found shiny was a fucking Unown in Gold.
>>
Shiny ghastly starting soul silver in that hoot hoot tower. I also ran out of pokeballs.
>>
File: shiny drowzee.png (762B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
shiny drowzee.png
762B, 56x56px
>>26385559
A Drowzee in Gold.
>>
>>26385882
Still better than IV/Natures in RS, though. Hatched an entire box full of Absol for an Adamant one.
Now THAT was cancerous.
>>
First one I ever encountered was a zubat in the slowpoke cave while playing Crystal. I ran out of pokeballs and couldn't catch it was so fucking mad. First shiny I had was a Magby from the egg the old man at the day care gives you and the first one I actually caught was a ponyta both in Crystal.

Good times.
>>
>>26385989
Hatching a shiny magby would have been insane the experience
>>
>>26385809
Based tastes.
Hypnosis,Confuse Ray and Hyper Fang were fun as hell to use. Dig the line's guardperson theme too.

Fuck, think I'll hunt for a shiny one now.
>>
A Budew in Diamond. Roserade is one of my favorites so it was amazing.
>>
My first was a shiny Onix in Silver; caught it a day after my brother got a shiny Shellder.
>>
minccino at a friend safari
>>
File: allaroundmearefamiliarfaces.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
allaroundmearefamiliarfaces.gif
1MB, 500x281px
The Red gyarados. Only one...
>>
>>26386013
The egg you get from the daycare man in Crystal has a high chance of being shiny.
>>
File: 060.png (958B, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
958B, 64x64px
FireRed back in like 2006. Its also the only shiny ive ever gotten, havent really hunted for them tho so
>>
Pokemon Emerald
>>
My charizard in red was shiny
>>
Gyarados in silver.
I bred a shiny Pineco on the first egg in ruby
>>
>>26386336
*shitty, sorry
>>
File: goldeen.png (930B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
goldeen.png
930B, 80x80px
>first random shiny encounter was pic related in SS
>second random shiny encounter was a Skitty in OR
>tfw my only random shiny encounters were in remakes
And I never encountered a shiny before that Goldeen too. no one counts Gyarados
>>
>>26386244
I know that feel bro. I'm currently breeding for my first shiny. I'm on egg 563
>>
>>26385559
Smeargle back at the original Silver.
>>
File: I thought this was winter.gif (24KB, 36x50px) Image search: [Google]
I thought this was winter.gif
24KB, 36x50px
I thought it was winter in my game, or spring if I wasn't entirely an idiot. I didn't see any sparkles and instead of using Deerling that I already owned, I wanted to catch the other forms. So it was dumb luck.
>>
Shiny Machoke in Pearl that is now in X as a Machamp.
>>
File: ponyta.png (746B, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
ponyta.png
746B, 96x96px
Shiny Ponyta from Platinum I found on complete accident, its still on Gen V because I'm too cheap buy Bank for one Mon.
>>
Shiny Psyduck in Gold.
>>
>first shiny was Nidoran in Gold
>I killed him because I thought it was a bug
>>
File: 108s.gif (291KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
108s.gif
291KB, 200x200px
I have been playing Pokemon since the originals came out, and this fucker was the first shiny I ran into in X version about 3/4s of the way finished with my 3rd living dex.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 350x420px
Went to get Rayquaza, left with this motherfucker
>>
shiny wingull in ruby while surfing. too bad it's been lost forever

didn't see another wild shiny again until x version with mareep. i am not a lucky person
>>
>>26386502
kek
>>
I found a shiny oddish once...in an emulator
>>
I have never encountered a shiny, ever. Not counting Rage Lake Gyaradous and giveaways. I've played a game in every generation to completion. Why have I never encountered a shiny?
>>
>>26386484
You should, shiny Ponyta/Rapidash's colors are great.
>>
>>26385559
>be me
>play pokemon colosseum
>check the box after I catch my furret
>furret is shiny
>mfw my memory card got corrupted
>>
This nigga.

I was looking for a sliggoo for my living dex, and he popped out shocking the shit outta me.
He became a nice special wall for my team.

>inb4 shitty "goomy lien is femail!!1! xddd" bait
>>
Aside from the Red Gyarados, I hunted a shiny Furfrou for a friend via Pokeradar. Otherwise, I once got a shiny Lairon out of the blue while running about, and I love it as an Aggron now.
>>
Haunter in Fire Red.
>>
Golbat, way back in gen 3.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 64x64px
>>26385559
Didn't knew about shinies back then and was all like "lol it's green and has a star moving around it. Whatever"
>>
>>26385559
Tailow in sapphire
>>
>>26386502
it's poison tho?
>>
Graveler in Silver. Didn't catch it because I couldn't weaken it and ran out of balls.

First one I did catch was a Baltoy in Emerald
>>
>>26385559
Red Gyarados in Gold.

My first natural one was probably something in the friend safari.
>>
File: Shiny Camerupt.jpg (101KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Camerupt.jpg
101KB, 960x654px
A shiny Xatu in Alpha Sapphire. Yeah... it took me THAT long to get my first shiny. But since I was sick of getting easy shinies, I tried doing a hunt in Emerald. That's when I finally got my first full-odds shiny, after about 1600 REs.
>>
A green and pink shiny Tentacool, caught between Cinnabar Island and Pallet Town in Crystal.
>>
>>26385559

"Encountered" is kind of a vague term. Been playing since RBY never found one in the wild.

>Bred
Black postgame. Masuda Method to get a shiny female Vulpix with Drought. Transferred it to Black 2 to use as my starter for that playthrough and its safely on my Y version waiting to be transferred when it gets a Mega

>Encountered
Manectric in the Friend Safari. Literal worst nature possible in Brave but max SpA IVs and still the best looking shiny Mega imo.

>Chained
Zoroark in that Mewtwo area in Y. Caught in a Master Ball on my birthday. Shit nature and IVs. It's more of an aesthetically pleasing mantelpiece pokemon rather than something I'd actually use.

Also found an Adamant max Att IV Aipom in the Friend Safari. First egg I ever hatched in Y was my very first pokemon, Fennekin, bred with a Ditto. First egg out was shiny Fennekin. I was floored. MM'd a shiny quadruperfect Pumpkaboo-XL in Y with a Impish nature and female, now a Gourgeist and my favorite pokemon I own personally. I've got the Lake of Rage Gyarados, shiny Dragonair from White Tree Hollow, and Misdreavus and Luxio from trades. Those are all my shinies.
>>
Caterpie in LeafGreen.
>>
A shiny Magikarp in Soul Silver
>>
>>26386828
think he meant bug in the game, not bug type
>>
File: imstillmadaboutthisshit.jpg (175KB, 650x404px) Image search: [Google]
imstillmadaboutthisshit.jpg
175KB, 650x404px
I remember it well
I was a still young. I'd heard about shinies but the only one I'd seen was one my younger brother happened to catch when he went crazy catching Diglett's for some reason. I was playing Sapphire for probably the third time, when all of a sudden, right here, I encountered a shiny machop. Naturally, being both young and encountering a shiny for the first time, I was pretty fucking blown away. I was careful to not lower it's health too low. I started throwing pokeballs, but it wouldn't stay, and I was hesitant to try lowering it's health any more. Then the last fucking thing I expected happened.

I'm pretty sure it's not possible, and I'm probably remembering it woring, but it left such an awful mark on me that I'm sure it happened anyway. I remember staring at the message declaring it in disbelief, probably on the verge of tears, uttering for the first time something I still repeat to this day:
"Machop doesn't run away"
>>
File: 219_Magcargo_Shiny.png (903KB, 920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
219_Magcargo_Shiny.png
903KB, 920x1080px
Really wish it was Slugma but I didn't complain. Was my flame body egg hatcher till Talonflame.
>>
File: mVhz4E1.png (82KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mVhz4E1.png
82KB, 350x350px
This faggot
I for a good few years of my life I thought pink milotic was the shiny, and that mines was normal
>>
This isn't really mine, but...
A friend caught a "Black Trapinch" back then when we didn't know anything about shinies. We always called the Gyarados from the Lake of Rage "Red Gyarados".
I asked him where he caught it and he told me it was in the lower part of the desert (in Ruby). I spent almost three hours hunting it in my game and I never found one (of course)
A few weeks later, the fucker had restarted the game and didn't trade it to me before deleting the save.

Fast forward a few years, a little kid was playing Emerald and wanted me to catch the Regis, so he gave me the game for a couple days. I started browsing his box and saw 10 Torchics. I laughed because we didn't know anything about breeding, so they were just wasting space in his box with their shitty natures. I started releasing them and one of them had inverted colors! I traded it to my game and never told him anything about it
>>
>>26386984
nigga what?

>"Machop doesn't run away"

Literally what?
>>
File: image.png (773B, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
773B, 96x96px
Caught him on a FireRed rom. I wouldnt get my first real shiny till X
>>
Back in time, on Crystal, I was playing my first run on my brother's game...
On the last patch of tall grass, I meet my first shiny... A spinarak...
After the battle beggins I saw the reality, No pokeballs because I didn't talk with oak...
And spinarak run away saffely...
>>
>>26386712
shiny goomy line is yellow cum
>>
File: 086-Shiny.png (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
086-Shiny.png
4KB, 120x120px
This motherf*cker right here. But in Leafgreen it wasn't so easy as the colour difference is almost nothing back then. That and I missed the shiny stars when I found him.
>>
Shiny Durant in a horde in X.
>>
This fucker in LeafGreen, I didn't catch it because I run out of balls. However, I managed to get a shiny squirtle and 2 shiny rattatas when I started a new game.
>>
>>26385559
Tentacool in Heart Gold. I also found Watchog in Black 2 and Sentret on emulator in Volt White, I must be a magnet for repelmons.
>>
Shitty Drowzee in Silver is my only random shiny.
>>
File: hqdefaultY2LU3ASR.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultY2LU3ASR.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Unown I in crystal
>>
Kakuna
>>
Ponyta early on in Pearl.

There it was.
>>
File: sandshrew.png (609B, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
sandshrew.png
609B, 64x64px
This dude in LeafGreen, don't really like him that much and the only other shiny I've found was a Klefki in Y which I didn't use either. I did once find a Feebas in Emerald which I used on my team and loved it. I've also gotten pokerus more times then I've found shinies, 4 times total.
>>
File: shiny=green.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
shiny=green.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
>>26385559
I remember it was when I got my Sapphire version in highschool. I was confused because it was my first play after binging Gen I but my friend helped me out. I just don't remember if it was Oddish or Machop since I got them both in that one playthrough

Also, I hope you never let your shiny rot in the PC.
>>
>>26387739
I only got pokerus once but I have luck for finding shinies about 10 times. I even got my friend a shiny Whiscash but she still didn't suck it
>>
>>26386984
>>26387874
Got my shiny machop there as well. I feel sorry for you, bro. My next shiny will be named in your honor
>>
someone put up a shiny salamance with perfect IVs on the blind trade or something in X&Y
>>
>>26385580
I kinda like rat pokemon. They are cute
>>
>>26387010
you lucky bastard
>>
Tangela in Crystal
>>
Tentacool in Soul Silver. Wish I still had him/her.
>>
Shiny Golbat in Emerald. I was grinding my Walrein in Victory Road when I noticed the Golbat heading across the screen was unusually dark.
>>
April the 18, literally a month ago.

It was the first magikarp I encountered in-game. At first I thought the sprite in X is just weird.

I would hate myself if I would kill it and realize it was a shiny after.
>>
My first shiny encounter was a Shiny Sableye in Pokemon Ruby. In the Battle Tower.
I still remember how mad I was and that I turned off my GBA hoping it wouldn't ruin my chances for the next shiny.
Didn't catch my first shiny until Heart Gold where I got a Shiny Flaafy.
>>
File: shiny_zigzagoon.png (2KB, 112x72px) Image search: [Google]
shiny_zigzagoon.png
2KB, 112x72px
>>26385559
This cute little bastard. Evolved it to Linoone which looks even better.
>>
>>26385559
Swinub in Ice Path in HG. Used him throughout the rest of the game.
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 700x700px
I had only played Blue and part of Pearl up until BW when I found this.
>>
>>26385652
Raticate, Furret, and Linoone are much better than Patrat, IMO. Even Bunnelby is better, as long as it has its HA.
>>
Shiny Raikou in Crystal
;_;7
>>
File: 043_Oddish_Shiny.png (82KB, 568x600px) Image search: [Google]
043_Oddish_Shiny.png
82KB, 568x600px
this little shit in emerald when i was like 13. named it Bling and evolved into bellossom
>>
A sentret back in Gold. I have encountered one in each game save BW2.
>>
First and only wild shiny I've seen was an unown in Diamond.

I didn't even fucking catch it- I
remember it running away somehow, but I probably got a crit or ran out of pokeballs.

After that, this one friend talking about finding a shiny snorlax always pissed me off a little.
>>
>>26385559
Koffing in Gold.
>>
File: electrike.png (552B, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
electrike.png
552B, 64x64px
>>26388189
Doesnt it retain shininess even if it runs?

To this day, im not COMPLETELY sure if it was shiny, BUT I do remember running into an Electrike that I thought was bluer then normal. I cant remember if I caught it or not and I did not see the shine, but I do remember running into something like this.

Second shiny was a Goldeen on FR/LG. I was using a gameshark at the time, but I distinctly remember not using any shiny codes at the time because I couldnt find any. I DISTINCTLY remember not using any shiny codes.

Everything else was X/Y and ORAS.
>>
File: 027_Sandshrew_Shiny.png (118KB, 543x599px) Image search: [Google]
027_Sandshrew_Shiny.png
118KB, 543x599px
Got him in a playthrough of heartgold, in the cave before the slowpoke town
>>
>>26388106
Caught one of these on Saturday. It's actually a really cool and versatile Pokemon.
>>
File: sandslash.jpg (1018KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
sandslash.jpg
1018KB, 852x1136px
>>26388314
>Check HG
>Still have the sandslash
>nostalgia.png

thanks, vp
>>
>>26385559
Feebas in Sapphire. The first Feebas I found, too. My friend was shiny hunting, and was pretty fucking mad when I told him.
>>
>>26386600
>never
Me either, buddy. And I've played lots.
>>
>>26388430
gg Paul
>>
>>26385559
first shiny was a wild kriketune
then after that i got a shiny cobalion which i was so stoked for since i didnt even sr
>>
Shiny graveler in HG
used self destruct
>>
Feebas, because my pubes are golden
>>
Tentacool in Silver
A long time ago and I don't remember finding another until a Quagsire in Y that I gave to someone here
>>
File: Shiny Machop.png (962B, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Machop.png
962B, 64x64px
My memory is hazily remembering catching a Jigglypuff in Crystal which sparkled when it appeared. But it almost looks the same as regular Jigglypuff anyway and I lost my Crystal cartridge years ago so I can't verify.

This fucker on the other hand I remember and can check. Stumbling around in the "darkness" of Rock Tunnel in Fire Red because who uses Flash anyway?
Encounter a strangely colored Machop and think "Hmm... Strangely colored Machop... Might as well catch it.". Caught it and left it to rot in the box with 0 fucks given because Shinies still weren't that well known of a phenomenon back then.

>>26385580
Had a Nuzlocke run of Black where I had to bend the rules because I encountered and caught a shiny Partat.
Twice.
Rolled through the game with a shiny Watchog while having a boxed shiny Partat. Good times.
>>
Shiny spinda in Emerald.
Certainly the most unique shiny.
>>
File: 261.gif (25KB, 52x44px) Image search: [Google]
261.gif
25KB, 52x44px
>>26385838
Same.

I got a Shiny lv 2 Poochyena in Emerald. It also had Pokerus and I already knew how to clone Pokemons back then.

I fucking love that little cunt.
>>
>>
Ive been playing Pokemon for 14 years and I haven't seen a single shiny, not that i've actually tried or anything
>>
>>26385559
Shiny Oddish in Gold Version. I evolved it into a bellossom. I love that Pokemon, but that's a disappointing shiny all thing considered. I caught a shiny Roselia in Ruby version and used it as my best Pokemon in the battle tower. I think I also got a shiny tentacool in Ruby but I don't remember clearly. My last shiny was in Black 2. Found a shiny gligar on the first patch of grass on victory road. I abandoned my Flygon for it.

Sorry Tiamat, you weren't shiny enough.
>>
>>26386600
>>26388458
Though luck,I guess.

I encountered 1 Poochyena, 1 Zigzagoon, 2 Sandshrews, 2 Voltorbs, 1 Magnemite and 1 Slugma and one Odish that I couldn't catch in the safari Zone on my first Emerald run.

I also encountered one Shiny Rapidash in the battle frontier (the battle Dome) that I couldn't catch because it was an opponent.

It was the time when I encountered the most Shinys in one run. I don't know what the fuck happened to my game, or why I was so lucky.
>>
caught a shiny wingull in a nuzlocke of X

>EV'ed him perfectly, with bretty gud IVs.
>named him Lonny Breaux cause feels
>deleted him with the rest of the crew when I crashed the locke

regret that last part
>>
>>26385559
Shiny koffing in burnt tower in Crystal
>>
>>26385959
same here bro
>>
tentacool in ruby. I lost that cartridge, played sapphire, and found another one. Now it lives in my AS box.
>>
shiny phanpy in no cash gba on psp fire red rom
random shiny feraligtr....in the battle pyramid in emerald rom

First real encounter was my first shiny masuda zoura then randomly finding a shiny ducklett on marvelous bride while egg hatching in bw1
>>
>>26389260
This, except mine was in rocket hideout
>>
Swinub in Gold
>>
>>26389260
Chugga pls
>>
File: Sad_Pepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Pepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
>tfw only shiny ever encountered was a scripted Gyarados
>>
File: 1418906075804.png (178KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1418906075804.png
178KB, 894x894px
The first one I encountered was a shiny Houndour in platinum...which used roar. I was so fucking mad.
The first one I caught was a gurdurr in Black.
>>
File: Spr_3r_345_s.png (806B, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_3r_345_s.png
806B, 64x64px
I revived this thing back in Ruby, I never used it in battle and didn't notice the gold number so I never realised it was shiny (first game so I didn't know what shinies were). Can even remember arguing with my brother convinced that Lileep was green and not purple. However I was also stupid and I'd picked the wrong fossil by mistake so my 10 year old logic was to release it cause I didn't like it (like I did with other Pokemon I caught and decided I didn't want).

Planning to reclaim someday via MM.
>>
A Quagsire in the DP safari zone. It ran.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>26385559
Shiny Pidgey in G/S. Not even joking.
>>
File: red.jpg (163KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
163KB, 900x608px
>>26389528
I caught a red Gyarados in Fire Red while fishing at Cinnabar Island. I was disappointed that my first shiny is also the same one people get scripted. It was underwhelming at first but now I love it. It's pretty cool. I wish it knew fly so I could use it as a flier.
>>
File: shinyphanpy.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
shinyphanpy.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
Ignoring Red Gyarados, this nerd right here.
>>
File: 016_Pidgey_Shiny.png (640KB, 916x981px) Image search: [Google]
016_Pidgey_Shiny.png
640KB, 916x981px
Shiny pidgey in crystal.
>>
File: firstshiny.png (8KB, 160x139px) Image search: [Google]
firstshiny.png
8KB, 160x139px
>>26385559
Shiny Poliwhirl in Silver version. Ran into it while surfing in a water patch near the route to get to the elite four if i remember correctly. I didn't know what shiny pkmn were and since its not really a different color its a pretty poor representation of one, but when i saw it glimmer i caught it. Named it Sonar and never evolved it because i liked Poliwhirl's design more than Poliwrath or Politoad's.
>>
>>26385559
Trapinch in Ruby
>>
File: Shiny_volbeat.png (33KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny_volbeat.png
33KB, 183x200px
Volbeat in Ruby.
My only other one was a Rufflett in White.
>>
Druddigon. This was fucking hilarious, because at that exact moment I was thinking "Wouldn't it be funny if I found a shiny male druddigon?"
>>
>>26385559
Pidove, on the day of BW's American launch.
>>
>>26390199
Same, but in Crystal near Mt. Silver.
>>
A rapidash when randomly grinding in pokemon black
>>
Shiny Weedle in Crystal's Bug Catching Contest. I accidentally killed it with a Critical Hit because I didn't know about catch rates and thought it wouldn't get caught unless it was in the red.
>>
File: 666.png (147KB, 982x604px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
147KB, 982x604px
>>26385559
In Gold, in the patch of water inside the Daycare's backyard.
>>
>>26388314
Haha me too. But I found mine back in Ruby.
>>
Seaking.
I didn't even know it was a shiny at the time.
>>
My first non scripted shiny was a Golett in Y.

Matsuda method cucked me for 18 years! And all I get is a Golett FFS.
>>
None of you can top how depressing mine is. Shiny Bibarel.
>>
>>26385559
shiny Gulpin in Y
>>
>>26396088
HM slave is the perfect role for a trophy shiny though.
>>
None. 17 years of playing and no shiny encounter to show for it. In fact I first got pokerus in omega ruby but still no shiny. I have shit luck.
>>
A Rattata, and i just wasted my last pokeball against a fucking Ditto...
>>
>>26386285
Wild shiny poliwag in fr/lg is insane rng
>>
Green tentacool
>>
>>26388430
>not Proud of its power
literal terrible-tier
>>
>>26398006
But my friend, likes to thrash about is better.
>>
Zigzagoon in emerald. Wish i hadn't started that file over, could use an emerald shiny
>>
>>26385559
shiny chesnaught from masuda method in X

also my first chesnaught
>>
>>26386894
trying to hunt in emerald, and it's a living hell. I'm only doing it because of the cloning glitch, and so i can RNG abuse
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 96x96px
>>26385559
His name is Lopez and he's great.
>>
Shiny (male) nidoran in the safari zone in FireRed. Also a shiny ryhorn in the safari zone
>>
geodude in emerald
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.