[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really fucking hate this kangaroo. It takes no skill to use,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: This kangaroo.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
This kangaroo.png
68KB, 250x250px
I really fucking hate this kangaroo. It takes no skill to use, all you have to do is press two fucking buttons and your problems are over. Why is this allowed? The retards at Smogon ban Swagger but they don't ban a kangaroo that instantly destroys anything you want at the press of two fucking buttons? The fuck is that?

The design is shit too, it's literally just a kangaroo that was abducted by GF, who then proceeded to forcefully feed it massive amounts of food until it was barely able to move. They then modified its body with invasive surgery to create the horror that is this kangaroo. They also fucked up its child. If you like it, well, you can go shove a grenade up your ass. Then you'll fly everywhere, because you will explode like everything this kangaroo lightly touches.Twice.

No seriously, FUCK THIS KANGAROO! And fuck whoever uses it too. It's not original. It's not fun. It's not your favorite. It's pure cancer that you use for easy wins, you shameless autistic faggots.

Fuck you.
>>
File: 1459827385538s.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1459827385538s.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>26385463
>Literally my mom's force fed Kangaroo
>>
>S/M pseudo legendary will be banned before european release
>>
File: VGC_2015-Till_The_End_of Time.png (476KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VGC_2015-Till_The_End_of Time.png
476KB, 640x480px
>>26385463
>mfw it's my favorite, and I don't even use it
>>
File: iminterested.png (83KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
iminterested.png
83KB, 512x512px
>>26385564
>Male Kangaskhan
>>
>>26385463
It's not a threat if you know how to play the game. Any halfway decent physical wall can take it out.
>>
>The retards at Smogon ban Swagger but they don't ban a kangaroo that instantly destroys anything you want at the press of two fucking buttons?
But they did.
>>
>>26386299
Yeah, Mega Kang has been banned for a long time in singles. I can't say much about doubles since I only play doubles casually, but in triples Mega Kang is less threatening enough for it to get a pass in my book.
>>
>>26386039
>It's not a threat if you know how to play the game. Any halfway decent physical wall can take it out.

>Click Power-Up Punch
>Get Swords Dance boost
>Break through your wall
>>
>>26386383
pretty much this

Kang is not IMPOSSIBLE, but you gotta be ready and be fast as fuck, otherwise he boosts and you lose, you can't even Sash it.
>>
>>26386383
>not having a ghost type wall
>>
>>26386460
Having to carry a ghost for megakang hurts the metagame.
>>
>>26385463
Wait they banned Swagger? Fucking why?
>>
File: 1461793201179.jpg (295KB, 1248x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1461793201179.jpg
295KB, 1248x1104px
>Not just keeping a Rocky Helmet+Iron Barbs Ferrothorn on hand at all times JUST to see Mega-Kangs rage quit

It's wonderful feeling.
>>
>>26386485

It wasn't Swagger itself that was the problem, the problem was Prankster + Thunder Wave + Foul Play users (read: Thundurus and Klefki).

They'd paralyze and confuse the opponent, then take use Foul Play to take advantage of Swagger's attack boost.

It wasn't Swagger itself that was problem, but just banning Swagger was the simplest solution to the problem.
>>
>>26386485
>i've never fought a swagkey

It's so harmful to the singles metagame it's stupid. It is not a competitive move, it just ruins the game. It's a bit more balanced in doubles though.
>>
>>26386539
>>i've never fought a swagkey
No I haven't. I don't play competitve since B/W.
>>
dat boi
>>
>>26386383
>what is rocky helmet
>what is will-o-wisp
>what is ghost type
>>
>>26386559
Fair. Swagger was less bullshit in gen 5, but in gen 6 with the advent of swagkey it's just awful. If you can make an anything goes team with 6 swagkeys and wreck over half the teams of legendaries out there purely on luck.
>>
>>26386478
Love this excuse shitty players give.
>>
>>26386383
>Not using will-o-wisp
>>
>>26385463
still not as broken as gen 2 snorlax
>>
>>26385463
An outdated mey mey
>>
>>26386699

It's not an excuse, if everyone is running something just to counter one mon, then it's a problem.
>>
File: but why tho.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
but why tho.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
I've always ran mega sableye which shits on kang anyway so I've never had this problem
>>
>>26388862
If you have to have a type to counter a specific Pokemon, that's fine because there a a lot of options to use.
When you have to use a specific Pokemon with a very shallow niche to counter another specific Pokemon is when the metagame suffers.
>>
just use intimidate and ghost types. Its not that hard
>>
>>26389274

And reading stuff like this is why competitive pokemon isn't for everyone
>>
>>26389438
I have built hard kang counter teams with seeing it down to -4 attack. it literally becomes a non factor
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.