[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RPG Maker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (343KB, 1623x881px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 1623x881px
So I'm working on a famnade game and I need inspiration/Ideas. I'm thinking of a game that has you working as a forest ranger with some kind of doglike Pokemon as your starter (currently thinking Houndour). Anyone have any story ideas/ things that should be in such a game? Plots/side quests?
>>
>>26383477
There are moral choices in the game, the dog is a new mon that evolves according to your choices
>>
>>26383559
>What is eevee
>>
File: image.png (516KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516KB, 900x563px
what if you did sort of what >>26383559 said where you have an eevee evolve in response to your moral choices, each of its evolutions corresponding with the rpg moral alignment chart

i know that's not how eeveelution works but i feel like it might be cool i dunno
>>
>>26383477
Don't use RPGMaker, code your game from scratch in C.
>>
OP don't listen to these dumb fucks, Houndoom is best pokemon.

Maybe part of your job can be healing fainted pokemon left behind in the wake of trainers.

Team Rocket is doing some shit to the environment and you have to stop them? NO Giovanni you can't dump your goddamn waste in the lake and you can't build a game corner in the middle of the forest.

Maybe there's a legendary pokemon living in the forest and you have to protect it or something.
>>
Fan games are all shit.
>>
OP here, thanks for the suggestions. Even though I'd love to make it from scratch I really don't have the time nor the ability to do so, ao RPG Maker will have to do.

The moral choices sounds interesting, what kind of choices would that be?
>>
You could do a game where you start as a new member of the magma team and have to make the magma team win and become one of the admins of the team, fighting the characters of RSE ect
>>
>>26383616
They're still fun to make though, and some people enjoy them
>>
>>26383593
Lawful good is Grass
Neutral good is Water
Chaotic good is Fire/Fighting
Lawful neutral is Steel
NN is Psychic
Chaotic neutral is Dragon/Flying
Lawful evil is Ice/Psychic
Neutral evil is Dark/Fighting
Chaotic evil is Dark/Ghost
>>
>>26383639
Should you use the best mons to win or should you win with those that you like?
Should you treat pokemon well or should you force them to their limits?
You know, the questions that pokemon games have, nothing edgy or out of place like killing people.
>>
Don't fucking use RPG Maker, please. I'm tired of all these tacky looking fangames. Just do a romhack, it might be slightly more effort but it works a lot better.
>>
>>26383611
These ideas are pretty cool
>>
>>26383616
I read this as "Fun games are all shit."
>>
>>26384510
>"Fun games are all shit."

Sounds like something /vp/ would say
>>
>>26383611
I like these the most, that's a reasonable focus if you are to be some sort of ranger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.