[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
apologize
>>
>>26374259
GF should be apologising to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 257x196px
>>26374259
Someone tell me why ORAS was objectively shit

One thing I will say is I hated the lack of trainer customization
>>
>>26374259
Sorry that I am only going to buy you tomorrow and not earlier
>>
>>26374259
Why should I apologize from expressing my opinions?

Fuck you.
>>
>>26374529
Because they're wrong. Your opinion is literal shit tier.

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>26374603
You are clearly the retard on getting hurt over anyone opinions.
>>
Literally the only thing wrong with OR/AS was the lack of Battle Frontier. Everything else was great.
>>
>>26375260
My opinions >yours
>>
Sorry, best game.
>>
>>26374259
Sorry for not completing you sooner. You're objectively the best remakes in the series, and better than any game in generation 4 by a large margin.
>>
>>26375260
>>26375316

Mine > yours > other anon

Both of you are fags.
>>
>>26374350
No Battle Frontier
Awful cubic region design
Piss easy trainers inb4 "B-but if you want a challenge, you're supposed to do this retarded self-imposed challenge
Delta Episode was a thoughtless scavenger hunt and every NPC was inexcusably underleveled
Framerate drops weren't patched
Patronizing levels of hand-holding
No way to see what teams you or your secret base trainers will have

But loyalist ORAS fans will just ignore all my points and hang onto "no Battle Frontier"
>>
A decent game, but less to do post-game than in XY.
>no roaming Lati@s, even though XY had roaming legends (they ran away before you could battle, but they were there, at least)
>no Inverse Battle guy (why not add it on WiFi or make it a Battle Maison mode?)
>no Sky Trainers on the Soaring map (no Sky Battles in general on the Soaring map, actually... why could my Mega Steelix float on a cloud, exactly?)
>no restaurant challenges (why not make it a new battle facility?)
>shorter postgame story than XY (and made easier than in RSE... what was wrong with the old Sky Pillar?)
I don't even care about the no Battle Frontier, but the fact is that they could've added in new Battle Facilities pretty easily. There's plenty of reused assets already, so why not use the Zapdos/Articuno/Moltres code for Lati@s and the restaurant interiors and "battle consecutive trainers" gameplay for a Battle Restaurant facility?
>>
How come people dislike ORAS? I thought it was a pretty good remake, of one of my favourite regions. Absolutely loved the atmosphere of the originals, and I thought the remake did those justice.
>>
>>26375767
see
>>26375761
>>26375750
>>
>>26375761
>less to do than XY

Say what now?
All those damn legends
Sea mauville
New mauville
The E4 actually gets stronger unlike xy
The whole old men/bonding weirdness
Trick house

ORAS atlease had plenty more stuff to do after the main game unlike XY
>>
>>26375761
The Inverse Battle shop was in Mallville, and so were the restaurant trainers. In Mauville food Court.

I hate ORAS too so it annoys me when the reasons someone has sucks and make me look bad
>>
>>26374293
Gamefreak rushed ORAS because fans were asking for it. It's also the reason we didn't get a XY sequel.
>>
>>26375830
>Being this defensive of oras
Kek
>>
>>26375872
>the reason XY doesn't have a sequel
say what now?
>>
>>26374259
>tfw Deoxys got fucked out of 20th anniversary merch because they shoved him into ORAS and he's not "mythical" anymore

Another reason ORAS messed things up.
>>
>>26375830
>All those damn legends
Like in every last game of a gen since gen 3
>Sea Mauvile/New Mauvile
Anon they were already there
>Elite 4 get stronger
Like every region minus X and Y
>bonding
Going to the same pokecenter again and again, but the ending was cool...?
>Trick house
It was actually neutered in ORAS

That isn't really pro ORAS it's just pro RS

Also it's a really small list compared to BW2 Plat HGSS hell even black and white, you can't praise ORAS for X and Y being garbage
>>
>>26379756
Ehh I think it was partially done to have the perfect 12 number>>26379756
>>
>>26374259
>>>/sp/
>>
>>26379922
The distribution was thought of before the merch, obviously. Since he was in the games already and they wanted to start in February with Mew and Red/Blue, and there were only 10 more months and 10 more mythicals not released this gen, they did it that way. It's still shitty that only the event mons getting event months are getting merch though. Deoxys deserves it just as much as the others. Wouldn't even mind them making 20th merch for Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, and Magearna (assuming she's mythical). Just sucks that a cool legendary got kicked out because it's been given out this Gen.
>>
>>26375750
Secret Base trainer teams are based on their class, though that's a flaw itself. It'd be better if it actually used their teams from their base.

The cubic areas are just like every other fucking game in the series so far bar a few set pieces in XY and so are the piss-easy trainers.

The optional jump cuts were also far preferable to the awful linear region design of Kalos and Unova. It should make everyone happy about that, since it's fucking optional.

>>26375761
Sky Pillar's changes were so you didn't need to go back for the other bike when it was mandatory, like Emerald did. One of the few things they took from it and one of the worst they could.

Sky Battles are fucking trash, good fucking riddance.

There is an Inverse guy in Mauville, right next to the Battle Institute. Secret Bases can use them too. Restaurants also returned in the Food Court, once more in Mauville.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.