[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Sleep Talk selects Rest like 75% of the time? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 350Milotic_Dream.png (25KB, 363x397px) Image search: [Google]
350Milotic_Dream.png
25KB, 363x397px
Why does Sleep Talk selects Rest like 75% of the time?

I just want to use Milotic effectively.
>>
You want to try weakness policy milotic with recover and competitive. The only things that foil it really are toxic and knock off.
>>
>>26369722
>sunkern used zen headbutt!
>milotic fainted!
>>
>>26369722
Not the OP but why competitive over marvel scale in that build?
>>
>>26369722
>The only things that foil it really are toxic and knock off
>the only things that foil it are supper commonplace strategies
>>
>>26369738
Because you don't have rest, and you're looking to gain sp attack boosts in that set, marvel scale is not that useful. If you get toxic'd you're just gonna die anyway.

>>26369744
Well I run pokémon with justified that can take the knockoff hit. It's mostly toxic that does it in.

Usually the pokémon that use toxic are the tanky pokémon that don't want to be toxic'd themselves, so you can run that on milotic too for those situations.
>>
>muh gambler's fallacy
>>
>>26369705
If you have to use a SleepTalk set on a Pokemon then its ultimately worth jackshit.
>>
>>26369738
Intimidate. Also, protecting your partner pokemon from being intimidated because your opponent doesn't want to grant you that boost. Makes for some nice mind games.
>>
Because rest/talk is a poor strategy in general.
>>
>>26370927
No its not. Some mons can pull it off, some can't. Rest/Sleep Talk is a viable stragety at its own.
>>
>>26370927
Restalk Focus Punch and Facade + Guts :^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.