[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 717018_1318856878492_430_300.jpg (50KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
717018_1318856878492_430_300.jpg
50KB, 430x300px
Am I just to stupid for the Battle subway?

I just can't seem to get to 49 wins in super single line.

Team: Milotic (Staller), Garchomp (Offense) and Guardevoir

I was thinking about replacing Guardevoir, which Pokemon would be a fitting replacement?
>>
>>26369434
>Am I just to stupid
>Guardevoir

You didn't need to ask /vp/.
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 250x250px
Don't worry, the game cheats and will do everything in its power to take you out after around 50-70 wins. I remember this fuck OHKOing all three of my Pokemon once with sheer cold. If it's BW2, my suggestion is dream world ability Pokemon, as the AI doesn't seem to be expecting it at all. I won (112 wins) with a contrary serperior, magic bounce dual screen espeon, and poison heal gliscor. Play defensively, don't try to win fast.
>>
>>26369434
You're a 12 year old kid using waifumons and an edgemon. Just go back to playing Crossy Road on your mom's phone.
>>
>>26369434
>stall
>on the subway
hyper offensive is the only way.
>>
>>26369477
Have you gotten more than 50 kills on the subway? The AI gets a lot smarter and eventually starts building around your team. Hyper offense only works for about 30-50 battles at the most.
>>
>>26369465
Why the butthurt? I obviously think that it is shit and ask for a replacement.
>>
>>26369434
Maybe try using Pokémon that don't fucking suck. Garchomp is the only one you got right.
>>
>>26369489
choice garchomp is always my lead, then i have a few revolving backups that act as revenge killers. its taken me to 100 victories. and yes i am aware that the AI adapts. ice shard is the bane of my existence.
>>
>>26369447
>didn't get le sick morrowind reference
ok bud
>>
>>26369514
Milotic is actually pretty good though - Toxic, Recover, Scald and Ice Beam take out even some of the most annoying opponents.
>>
>>26369465
Ow the edge
>>
>>26369434
what sets are you using? you might need to rethink move choices, items, EVs etc.
>>
>>26369539
Try Jellicent instead, Scald, Hex, Recover, Acid Armor. Watch as your jellyfish mon breaks the AI's spirit. Scald for burns, hex for burn punishing, and acid armor to mitigate the worst stat it has, while cursed body keeps super effective moves at bay.
>>
>>26369460
>>26369565
Thanks, I'll look into it

>>26369553
I'm not a comeptitive player, I'm thinking about getting a 3ds maybe next month or so. With that being said, feel free to point out all my mistakes

Garchomp
Jolly
IV: Attack/Speed 31
EV: Attack 252 Speed 252 HP 4
Crunch, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Earthquake
Life-orb

Milotic
Bold
IV: HP/Defense/SpDefense 31
EV: HP 252 Def 128 SpDef 128
Ice Beam, Toxic, Recover, Scald
Leftovers
>>
>>26369644
Garchomp could use Dragon Dance, if Milotic has Marvel Scale you could give it a Flame Orb to keep it free from status, activate the boost to defense, and move EV from defense to SpD.
>>
>>26369749
>Garchomp could use Dragon Dance
yes it really could, too bad gamefreak has never programmed it to be able to learn it.
>>
>>26369524
Who is the CIA of your existence then?
>>
>>26369892
Isn't it the only pseudo (minus mettagross) that can't use it? Although in gen 4 it was so strong it was uber'd
>>
>>26369930
Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence are the only ones that have it.
>>
>>26369928
over rated and doesnt hit as hard as it talks?
iron head i guess. but i have to have it because fairy
>>
If you want ez wins, just use entrainment truant Durant. The AI will only switch under a handful of circumstances, so you just alternate protect and a boosting move and then sweep the whole team.
>>
>>26370180
This is the go-to strategy, because the computer has no real way of countering it.

In doubles, there's a strategy involving Pichu that abuses AI always targeting the weaker Pokemon, but I don't remember the specifics.
>>
I beat Singles and Super Singles with Cinccino, Jolteon, and Whimsicott.

I beat Doubles and Super Doubles with Cinccino, Heatmor, and I don't remember the last two because I literally never needed to use them.

All of these Pokemon were pure offense.
>>
>>26369434
How can you stand looking at those awful twitching, zoomed in rag doll sprites and shitty animations for long enough to get that many wins? God gen 5 battles were so hideous.
>>
>>26369434
Since Gen V, the AI has gotten pretty insane in the Battle Facilities
>>
>>26369434

>battle subway
go hyper or go home. change your team out but keep the chomp. rs jolly banded or orbed is good on it
>>
>>26369460
How to get dream world ability mons in BW now that wifi is down?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.