[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballio or Roothoot ? Which is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 682x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 682x647px
Ballio or Roothoot ?

Which is better?
>>
>>26367919
>humanoid starters
Disgusting
>>
Ballio
>>
>>26367919
I'm worried since they haven't been disproved. The fake leakers usually reveal themselves after a short time...
>>
>>26367991
They've been disproved plenty of times.
Look how fucking realistic Assassin Birde and My Mom's Cougar's proportions are.

Pokemon are stumpy, cutesy things that rarely have elbows and knees. Even Solgaleo has cartoony proportions.

These things are way too competently drawn to be Pokemon. The artist, unlike those at Game Freak, actually has at least a passing knowledge of anatomy.
>>
Isn't it a little too early for starter evolution spoilers? I mean, eventually they will reveal the 2nd stages and the final ones will likely remain secret until the release is really close like with X/Y.
>>
>>26367919
>Ballio
Fucking retarded name. Was there even an attempt?
>>
>>26368075
anon dun forget BW leak when everyone say it is fake
>>
>>26367991
>I'm worried since they haven't been disproved.
What? Like the owlfags cavelcade of garbage?
These are better mind you, but they don't exactly look like pokemon.
>>
>>26368082
That's what's going around I didn't make it you retard
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10234640
>>
>>26368033
>They've been disproved plenty of times.

You don't know what proof is. First and foremost, they don't have to be disproven because this reversed burden of proof shit is stupid, but no, they aren't anywhere near being disproven and anyone who thinks they have been is stupid. The only "proof" you have against them is "oh, I arbitrarily decided they don't look like Pokémon, here are my arguments which actually HAVE been debunked." They're not going to suddenly be real just because you can't disprove them, so stop acting like you have.
>>
>>26368187
Hey, if you're too blind to see that they're too realistic to be Pokemon, it ain't my problem.
>>
>>26367919

Ballio is so good that I actually enjoy the physical act of looking at it. I'll see its thumbnail all over the catalogue and feel a compulsion to expand the image every time.

Too bad it's fake.
>>
>>26368317
>I'll see its thumbnail all over the catalogue and feel a compulsion to expand the image every time
Same.

And Rapelio also feels a compulsion to expand dong everytime he sees us all
>>
>>26368033
>Pokemon are stumpy, cutesy things

First game was BW huh?
>>
>>26368327
No, but we're talking about modern Pokemon designs, aren't we?
>>
>>26367919
roothoot
>>
>>26368341
Point taken.
>>
>>26367919
Is roothoot still grass/ flying?

Cause that's ass.
>>
>>26367991
Yeah I'm worried they're fake, too.
>>
>>26367919
>plant/dark
>fire/dark
>water/dark
nice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.