[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post what you want the new evil team to be like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (201KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 495x700px
I'm hoping for an actual battle with a leader with a full team. Lysander was a fucking joke compared to Ghetsis.

Also some symbolic meaning would be nice. Ghetsis' team was built to counter N's team and Frustration. Lysander seems slapped together besides 'hurr your Pokemon mega evolved that means you care'
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 533x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 533x493px
>more Ghetsis dicksucking
The cycle really has started again hasn't it
>>
Let's be honest hax hydreigon countered ALOT of people.

I wish evils teams had more pokemon variety in general. Fighting the same damn pokemon over and over is so boring.
>>
>>26365999
I want Surf Nazis
>>
>>26366014
>s-stop liking good things
>>
>>26366014
It shifted a couple years ago, before ORAS had even come out.
>>
>>26366022
It would make sense that grunts would have the same Pokemon, though.

I'll give one good point about Lysander, his battle music is great.
>>
>>26366030
>le abusive puppeteering father omg isn't this this story so DARK and UNIQUE XD
>good
>at all
>>
File: surf_nazis_must_die_movie_poster.jpg (274KB, 786x1214px) Image search: [Google]
surf_nazis_must_die_movie_poster.jpg
274KB, 786x1214px
>>26366026
Yes please.
>>
>>26366049
I'm not praising the story, I'm praising the fact that Ghetsis' team is actually thought out with meaning behind it. Think about what else he could have. A dragon. Another mega evolution. More fire types.

Hell, he doesn't even need a mega evolution.
>>
>>26366049
Oh please. I bet you're only of those people that call anything with black as their main colour "edgy". Ghetsis was a really well done character for Pokemon standards and there's no denying this.
>>
>>26366049
>someone had a shitty deadbeat holidaddy

I hope the new evil guy uses three mega Gyarados
>>
>>26366125
I really wish that they could have had Ghetsis just straight up throttle the main character. He seems like the kind of man that would beat the shit out of a kid for ruining his plans.

Nearly killing you is great and all, but I want him to physically hit you.
>>
>>26366125
There's lots of denying it. That game was chock full of stupid gimmicky shit, most of which revolved around N and ghetsis.
>>
File: 1415589463780.jpg (115KB, 797x492px) Image search: [Google]
1415589463780.jpg
115KB, 797x492px
Go back to having a team similar to Rocket, that has more worldly//achievable ambitions.
No idea on a name, but have the goon dress like regular people until you fight them and they do the cliche clothing change. Have the player have to fight through corruption, possibly even escape jail after bribed jennies catch you or something.
>>
>>26366208
>stupid gimmicky shit
Literally the most straightforward linear Pokemon games to date

Pick one
>>
>>26366285
>empty post-game
>water backtracking
>backtracking for story
>circle round-a-bout
>huge and empty

What are you people expecting to explore in these games?
>>
>>26365999
There was an idea I was sitting on for a hypothetical GS sequel that could be pretty neato. The concept was of a conflict between two groups, similar to Aqua/Magma, but less pants-on-head retarded.

The New Bark Movement
>Made up mostly of young adults and teenagers wearing green
>Stand for innovation, progressiveness and growth
>Want the Johto region to be independent from Kanto and have its own league
>Use primarily Pokémon that were introduced in gen 2 and their lines

The Indigo Collective
>Made up mostly of middle aged and older adults wearing purple
>Stand for tradition and perfecting what already exists
>Want to annex Johto into Kanto to form a single super-region
>Use primarily Pokémon that were introduced in gen 1 and their lines
>>
>>26366285
>team dresses like Renaissance Faire queers
>philosophy dragons
>ninja ghosts
Green hair
>castle coming out the ground
>over complicated jungle book story just so ghetsis can become king of new York

And that was just team plasma's problems. The whole game was shit.
>>
>>26366346
You just described Sinnoh mate
>>
>>26365999

Another leader as good as Cyrus. That guy was a baller.

Team Galactic also had the most evil intentions: Destroy the Galaxy and recreate it in their own image. Every other team was just like, "Money, flood/dry the world, rule the world, kill the world."
>>
>>26366378
Sinnoh was far from empty palo
>>
>>26366359
>>Want the Johto region to be independent from Kanto and have its own league
That's a goal worth fighting for.
>>
>>26366386
Dude Mountain lmao!!!
>>
>>26366378

>empty post-game

wat

>water backtracking

wat

>circle round-a-bout

wat

>huge and empty

wat

Did you mean Hoenn or something?
>>
>>26366346
>water backtracking
Hoenn?
>backtracking for story
I don't think BW had any backtracking at all. The story actually went along very smoothly, from town to town.
>>
What if the team was using the other legendary opposite of whatever version you got, and the player had to go awaken Sun Lion/Moon Bat to counter them?

Like, there's nothing but darkness and no sunlight in Sun version after they awaken Moon Bat.
>>
>>26366418
>gen V
>>
>>26366418

BW?
>>
Maybe they'll be feminists
>>
>>26366384
I liked Cyrus' monotone voice. The fact that he breaks down screaming at you one second and then quickly goes back to his dull way of talking. That's classy.
>>
>>26366432

Well, we got PETA so... I don't doubt it.

Maybe smarter Pokemon rise up and want Pokemon rights. Lead by Martin Luther Kingler Jr.
>>
>>26366398
No I meant Sinnoh, cant you read mate.
>>
>>26366432
They only use female Pokemon with boobs like Jynx, and there's a scene where the attack a male trainer because he owns a Gardevoir
>>
>>26366461

"b-but it's a male gardevoir--"

My sides if that happened.
>>
>>26366445
moonbat team is feminazis, alphalion team is mgtow.

They are dressed like space babes and star trek rip offs.
>>
>>26366469
Literally feels like an rpg of yesteryear with the medieval theme/motif they gave the games.
>>
>>26366368
>team dressed like renaissance Faire queers.
there are wierder dressed evil teams [/spoiler]Galactic and Flare
>philosophy dragons
how is this a problem?
>ninja ghosts
hown is THIS a problem?
>green hair
How is...y'know what, forget it

All your "complaints" just boil down to nitpicky shit.
>>
>>26366508
>they wasted a medieval theme on Unova and couldn't use it for Kalos
>>
>>26366014
Ghetsis had a really good team. Not only was it fun to play against (particularly in relation to the mostly simplistic major battles in BW1), it fit his characterization.
>>
>>26366527
The knight design fit the team and the whole king thing that N had.

Flare should have been based on Marie Antoinette-like high fashion. Large hair. Very detailed uniforms. No long dresses but highly designed skirts or shorts.

Coat tails for the males. It would make more sense considering fashion was a major thing in France history.
>>
File: Xerosic-Official-Art_300dpi.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Xerosic-Official-Art_300dpi.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
Post yfw Xerosic wasn't the main villain of XY.
>>
File: 1383224327529.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1383224327529.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>26365999
This
>Team Eclipse
>A bunch of grunts solely devoted on keeping things 'in the dark', their plans to rule, their uniforms look like black suits, etc.
>shedding some light on the subject causes them to start trying to discreetly attack you in places where there aren't many people to try and take you out
>their plot is to try and get Marshadow to destroy the two box legendaries so their corporate and powerful reach remains uncontested at all costs
>they get defeated and they're all arrested
>leader comes back in the postgame and demands the Champion to come back to the Pokemon league after several hours of taking down more of their influences as postgame story content around Alola
>you must now face them again one final time as he uses nothing bt his high ass leveled team to try and take you down

Or
>Team Tribal
>A bunch of Hawaiian-looking warriors that have extremely violent tendencies
>their goal is to strongarm every island using POkemon and usage of both technology and nature to destroy them for themselves
>Tribal tries to tame the planet by attacking the box legendary themselves and getting blown rthe fuck out
>now have to fight it yourself after it's destroyed 40 grunts

Whatever comes about I'll be happy with
>>
>>26366346
By your reasoning every region is shit. Stop trying to fit in, /v/.
>>
Team Solar (Flare/Magma) lead by Maxie and Malva vs Team Lunar or Tide (Aqua/Galactic) lead by Archie and Mars. Lysandre returns at the end. then the next games tie in and are DPP remakes, where Cyrus returns...
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.