[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did I not realize this!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: no way.png (101KB, 990x630px) Image search: [Google]
no way.png
101KB, 990x630px
How did I not realize this!?
>>
Because you were born with Autism.
>>
>>26365794
Could you explain what it is that you missed?
>>
>>26365885
I thought that she had a terrible barber. That's all
>>
Because it went over your head that someone with that body wasn't doing aerobic exercises in her gym and jumping rope with vine whips.

Always gotta have the headband for that shit.
>>
>>26365895
Hahahahaha
Ok I see it now.
To be fair it's so dumb how bad the band is fitted around her head, almost like she has a football shaped head or something...
>>
>2008

Thanks for making me feel old again.

Gen 4's internet community was the second best. It was a far more optimistic time unplagued by social media.
>>
File: hot-pink-sarong-1.jpg (89KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hot-pink-sarong-1.jpg
89KB, 1000x1000px
>>26365794
>>26365895

It isn't a headbad, I could start unloading this thread with shots of the anime with her in it and it is quite clear it is her hair.

thing is what the fuck is up with the shorts? Should have been a sarong or some shit. Complete and total wasted potential.
>>
>>26367167
Nah it's a headband, dude.

The shorts are way hotter than your Indian dude skirt.

Never talk like you know shit about my waifu again.
>>
File: Untitled.png (742KB, 739x575px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
742KB, 739x575px
>>26367183
>>
>>26367241
Matches the hair line / expands to match sides.

Thats not a headband.
>>
It's a bad dye job where you can see her roots
because she's a grass trainer
roots.
>>
>>26367263
Definitely a stretch given that it's doubtful a similar play on words works in Japanese
>>
I think its a headband also... then again, i always thought Brendans hat was his hair...
>>
>>26367241
>anime
>>
>>26366866
2007-2009 are the golden years of the century so far
>>
>>26367261
>>26367241
>>26367183
It doesn't look like hair either
looks more like some sort of helmet camouflaged to look like hair
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.