[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there a hackrom with all the regions? I am seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

File: 4.png (105KB, 311x342px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
105KB, 311x342px
Why isn't there a hackrom with all the regions? I am seriously considering doing it myself.

I mean, it isn't that hard. There's little creativity involved. It's mostly copying what already exists.

inb4 muh level scaling and other shit

you win some (a lot of places to explore) and you lose some
>>
Hoenn, Unova and Kalos will require boats, while you can make Kanto and Johto directly connected, and make a really long route to Sinnoh through the mountains.
>>
>>26365596
>a lot of places to explore
We already explored them you dipshit, no, locating mewtwo in kalos/kanto and his megastone in the other place where you find him isnt "exploring experience"
>>
>>26365610
How is that a problem? Coding a boat isn't hard.
>>
>>26365596

It's probably because of Data problems?
Maybe?
>>
>>26365617
I never said it was hard, just an idea.
I like the thought of a fuckhuge route to Sinnoh from Johto. Make it a survival thing, too.
>>
>>26365616
What if the story takes you through the regions in a different order?

You make 3 towns in Sinnoh and then travel to 3 towns in Hoenn, and then 2 towns in Johto and 1 town in Kanto, and then back to Sinnoh
>>
>>26365596
>there's little creativity involved
Exactly, that's why every middle school kid thinks it's a good idea.
>>
>>26365636
Because the hackroms with made-up regions are so fun?
>>
>>26365643
It's what happens when people take that image of "supposedly" Tajiri Satoshi laughing at the idea of all regions.
There's nothing inherently wrong with wanting to do it, so go for it.
/vp/ is just full of bitter manchildren, and actual children oftentimes.
>>
>>26365643
No they aren't, only facebook/redfit tier memesters play them or think they are good
>>
>>26365643
I'd take a made-up region any day over "let's just do everything Game Freak already did better than I ever will"
>>
>>26365596
You'd probably have to rebuild the whole thing in RPGMaker.

There'd be far too many issues for a romhack to work, and would likely cause emulators to crash. Hell translation patches regularly cause weird fuckery like glitches if you happen to walk into a specific corner of a room like in say, Dragon 2020.
>>
File: outdated.jpg (15KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
outdated.jpg
15KB, 299x168px
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola + the other regions?

That's a lot of work.
>>
File: map.png (160KB, 1236x1168px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
160KB, 1236x1168px
>>26365868
That map sucks
>>
>>26365596
Because a ROM has a limited amount of storage space and everything coded into the game has to fit into that amount of space and can't go over the limit. Making a ROM hack with every single region, every gym leader/Elite Four, tons of Pokemon, and tons of NPC's would overcrowd it very fucking quickly and you would need to decrease the size of everything you put in in order to make it all fit. Essentially you would wind up with very small regions and a lot less to do throughout the hack which would therefore make people that play said hack really pissed off at you for making it so lackluster because you just had to include every region. This is why GameFreak will never make an actual game with every single region that currently exists because it could easily wind up being like none of us expected/wanted and we'll be highly disappointed in them.
>>
An all regions game would suck. The closest you could expect would be a Colosseum/XD type game where different cities are floating around for some reason.
>>
>>26366215
>insert next disk
>>
>>26365596
>hackrom
Is this like a reddit thing or what? Why are children calling them hackroms now?
>>
>>26366236
>no RPG ever has ever had more than 8 towns
>>
File: 1463373287711.jpg (37KB, 650x454px) Image search: [Google]
1463373287711.jpg
37KB, 650x454px
>>26365596
Why people care about this so much? I don't understand.
>>
There was a hack like this on pokecommunity (I think) but it was abandoned after a """""hard drive crash""""" wiped out all data
>>
>>26366841
Would just be a cool, large scale thing to play through.
>>
the first champion would have level 20 Pokémon and you'd be working with level 100 Pokémon by the 5th, with 2 or more regions to go.
No.
You can't just ignore stuff like that, especially when the positives you can just gain by playing the fucking games.
but you're free to try making it yourself, you'll learn why no one likes "idea guys"
>>
>>26366966
Ive never understood this point. You can just do the scaling like normal and have every trainer you fight be level 100 after its reasonable for the player's mons to be that level too.
>>
>>26366966
you can hide level
>>
>>26366966
>make battles with trainers in routes not obligatory
fixed
>>
>>26366966
How about an ashanime level resets or all of the Previous pokemons that were used get locked in the PC
>>
>>26366966
>>26367004
Alternatively you have to get new Pokemon at the end of each region. You can still keep your old pokemon and return to the previous region at any time but you can't bring them to the new one until you beat the league there
>>
>>26367004
normal scaling is getting to the champion when your Pokémon are in your 60s
if you used scaling like that for a game with all regions you'd reach 100 after 3 regions or so, and it will make the rest of the game pointless
the main purpose of the game is growing you team, repeating the same 8 gym shit 7 times when your team is the exact same every time is just boring.
>>26367047
what does that mean
how does that fix anything
>>26367056
that doesn't fix anything yet again
>>26367080
>>26367096
what's the purpose of going through all regions if you have to reset everything every time? Might as well play the originals.
>>
>>26367119
>that doesn't fix anything yet again
you won't be overleveled unless you grind like a retard
>>
>>26367096
Well now, that's one problem of a million solved.

Now comes the next question: How long do you think making such an expansive game would take? Think about this carefully, as very few fangames are actually finished - even with regions that are much smaller than what you're suggesting. Remember, your devteam is going to be small, generally inexperienced, and unpaid for their hard work.
>>
>>26367156
>you won't be overleveled unless you play the game
>>
>>26367119
Several points to be made
1) Nobody said you are going to play 1 region after another, you can mix up the towns
2) You make the gyms have roughly the same level as you - with a minimum threesold so you are not allowed to go underleveled.
3) You hide your rivals levels so autistic fags don't complain about them (there's actually no reason you should know the levels of your rivals).
4) If you don't have 3 million obligatory trainers on your way, you obviously don't end up as overleved unless you want to do it by fighting everyone.

There are many many ways to fix the level scaling issue. Obviously finding solutions isn't your strong point though.
>>
>>26367119
>>the main purpose of the game is growing you team
>I just get to arbitrarily decide what the purpose of the game is
Fuck you. Conquering all the regions as Pokemon Master can still be fun and interesting.

After the the 3rd region or so, the game now actually gets to be challenging where NPCs have good AI and all the gym and other significant battles are 6 vs. 6 level 100 fights.
>>
>>26367160
1 month to have the empty regions ready
2 months to code the events
>>
Having regions and cities from non-mainline pokemon games in a hack could be pretty cool. Like ranger regions, Orre, Ransei or Holon. Maybe even some stuff from anime like Kanto Batlle Frontier with contests and extra stuff.
>>
>>26367212
I'm not deciding anything the only other main aspects of the game are trading and battling which are multiplayer
>After the the 3rd region or so, the game now actually gets to be challenging where NPCs have good AI and all the gym and other significant battles are 6 vs. 6 level 100 fights.
so the rest of the game is just a big battle tower? so fun!
>>26367197
>Nobody said you are going to play 1 region after another, you can mix up the towns
what does this change?
>You make the gyms have roughly the same level as you - with a minimum threesold so you are not allowed to go underleveled.
how do you do that?
>You hide your rivals levels so autistic fags don't complain about them (there's actually no reason you should know the levels of your rivals).
what does this change?
>If you don't have 3 million obligatory trainers on your way, you obviously don't end up as overleved unless you want to do it by fighting everyone
you'll end up with a level 20 champion, same problem as Jhoto
>Obviously finding solutions isn't your strong point though.
none of the "solutions" you gave fix anything without raising more problems, and they're mostly just ideas too, it's like saying "if the scaling is a problem, then just fix it!"
>>
>>26367269
also if you really want a "solution", you could raise the level cap, good luck balancing that though
>>
>>26367269
>how do you do that?
coding, duh

>what does this change?
people can't complain about your rivals having level 100 being unrealistic because they don't know the level, they just know the pokemon are strong or not relative to you
>>
>>26367219
That is bullshit.
You need to do planning work, new graphics, new music (even if it is just arrangements), feature coding, scenario writing, testing, bug fixing and other stuff.
>>
File: metroid11.gif (9KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
metroid11.gif
9KB, 400x350px
>>26365596
>I mean, it isn't that hard.
Good luck. It's a huge undertaking in terms of coding and making things functionally alike.
Besides, you need some creativity whatsoever, like balancing the game for not to sweep it with Lv.100 mons halfway the game.
Personally if I were involved in development, I'd bet more in making an adventure. Sidequests which would grant you interesting items, access to new regions and of course, new Pokemon. Making regions more open and place cities between open spaces instead of closed, linear routes. To learn a bit from Metroid and Dark Souls and make almost everything explorable from minute zero. I'd like to play a Pokemon romhack experimenting with those features.

>>26366215
GB and GBA cartridges are more space constrained. If you're going to hack a DS cartridge it would be not THAT hard.
>>
>>26367286
>new graphics
>implying you are not allowed to reuse tiles

Mapping is the easiest, coding once you get it going you fly through it
>>
>>26367295
> I'd bet more in making an adventure. Sidequests which would grant you interesting items, access to new regions and of course, new Pokemon. Making regions more open and place cities between open spaces instead of closed, linear routes. To learn a bit from Metroid and Dark Souls and make almost everything explorable from minute zero.

Can you expand on this?
>>
>>26367285
>coding, duh
>"if the scaling is a problem, then just fix it!"

>people can't complain about your rivals having level 100 being unrealistic because they don't know the level, they just know the pokemon are strong or not relative to you
so you found a solution to a problem that isn't even there
that doesn't fix anything.
>>
>>26367300
Even if you worked every minute of those projected three months, you would still have next to nothing to show by that point.
>>
>>26367314
What's exactly the problem with scaling if I told you the rivals will be either stronger or equally strong to you? Also the AI will be improved so it's actually hard to fight against them
>>
>>26367323
You do know that there's no need to do everything from scratch and there's tons of resources, right?
>>
>>26367300
>implying you are not allowed to reuse tiles
>reusing tiles for Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos
Sure.
>>
>>26367360
Just steal from Deviantart
>>
>>26367333
>>26366966
and
>>26367119
and
>>26367269

the rivals aren't even a problem, the problem is that it turns more than half of the game in a giant battle tower, your team doesn't grow at all, and all you're doing is battling gyms and the elite 4 every single time with the same team.
>>
>>26367371
>it turns more than half of the game in a giant battle tower
God forbid the gym battles are challenging
>>
>>26367371
>all you're doing is battling gyms and the elite 4 every single time with the same team.
literally up to you to use the same team or not
>oh no, i am free to make decisions
>>
How much coding experience do you have, OP? Because judging by this thread, I'd assume none at all.
>>
>>26367402
A lot actually, I am a professional
>>
>>26367380
the difficulty isn't the problem
the problem is that in Pokémon the "good" ai manipulates battles and reads your moves, and again, you're not making any progress by defeating them
>>26367392
>literally up to you to use the same team or not
I already addressed this earlier
there's no point if you have to reset the levels every time, and I'm sure as fuck not grinding a whole new team every region.
>>
>>26367407
Professional liar maybe. Post some of your work.
>>
>>26367413
>you're not making any progress by defeating them
What does that even mean? You earn a badge, and if you get the 8 badges from a region you can challenge the Elite 4

Every region has the same patterns

1 easy gym (with adjacent routes with weak pokemon)
2 medium gym (with adjacent routes with medium pokemon)
5 difficult gyms (with adjacent routes with strong pokemon)

It's not that much grinding, since levels wouldn't be that important, actually battling (types and so on) would be more important

So you have a minimum threesold (therefore there exists such a thing as being underleveled) but generally other than that the battle is on equal levels
>>
>>26367418
I mean that I code for a living
>>
>>26367269
>so the rest of the game is just a big battle tower? so fun!
But with lots of exploring and varietion and a story involved. Would just be an interesting, really long post-game upon post-game.

Building a team is nice but I like my team best once its fully self-realised.
>>
>>26367453
Did you code anything for GBA or any other old console at all?
Or maybe by romhack you meant just a fangame?
>>
>>26367453
As do I. Show me something you coded.
>>
File: snivy_by_zthezorua-d51yn6t.png (150KB, 900x942px) Image search: [Google]
snivy_by_zthezorua-d51yn6t.png
150KB, 900x942px
>>26367312
I forgot to mention the prime example for such an open RPG: Legend of Zelda for NES.
The thing is that, classically in Pokemon you have to beat the game in a given sequence: In Red, first you have to unchain a series of events for an old man to allow you to exit Viridian city, then you're forced to go to Viridian forest, and etc. The game basically gives you a script for you to follow to beat the game, and the only way a player can sequence-break them is using glitches. [In Red and Gold the games allow you at least for a little sequence breaking though, granting you the possibility to choose in which order to beat the fourth, fifth and sixth gyms]

In The Legend of Zelda, you can reach any dungeon in any instant, but you as a player would gauge if that dungeon is not for your level yet. Plus, in almost all of that game's scenarios you can go to any cardinal point to reach any corner of the world. The items you earn there basically make exploration easier, allowing you to go to tougher places.
Classic Metroid does the same too. In Metroid I, you can get to areas where foes can take out half of your life if you go there first, but at least you're allowing a skilled enough player to beat the game how they want.

In Pokemon, a skilled player can use (and abuse) of buffing items and Pokemon abilities or moves to get their way. That way, if given the chance, a skilled Pokemon player can sequence-break the game.

Pic related: For example, you can exploit Snivy's movement "Coil" to cover attack and defense. Special stats can be covered with items like Sp.Attack X.
>>
>>26365596
Dev here. Honest answer: it's really, really boring to enter all that data for every region. What rom would you use as your base? Imagine now: rebuilding every map from every other gen using the tilesets available from the rom you're using, then setting every NPC, scripting every conversation, setting every flag, and matching every Pokemon for every grassy area with their proper levels/moveset.

I guarantee you'll get bored of the project after either a week or after making 2-3 complete cities.

It's way more fun to make your own region or mix things up instead. Even then, it's still a lot of meticulous work and it's hard to find the passion to finish.

That said, if you're curious and/or passionate enough to try, there's plenty of resources out there to do it yourself and prove me wrong. The key to success is having small goals and just working on finishing them.

On the other hand, if this is just a general complaining thread, sry, plz carry on.
>>
What if you take the anime as an example in this one? You could carry over a single pokemon, like Ash always drags Pikachu with him, but he would be back to his level 5 self, maybe with some better stats? Or exclusive moves? Something that would make you think about the endgame.

As for the endgame, use your dream team picked from the pool of pokemon you collected in your journey to face a new and original kek challenge. By that time, all of your pokemon would be reasonably the same level, and it would feel like the whole journey lead up to that moment.

>b-but reseting pokemon makes no sense

Yeah, whatever, it could be an interesting idea to play with.
>>
What GBA ROMhack has the most maps? Touhoumon Another World comes to mind with Kanto, Hoenn, New Bark Town from Johto, start of Gensokyo and the end-game region that's small but still reasonable.
>>
>>26367623
There isn't a single GBA game big enough to fit maps of all the regions. You're going to need to use Essentials.
>>
>>26367640
I was just wondering which of the currently out hacks is the biggest in terms of map space.
>>
>>26366966
Raise the level cap
>>
>>26365596
do it then brah
>>
>>26365617
People underestimate the difficulty of patience and commitment all the time.
I always hear "It's not hard, just time consuming", but that shit is difficult.
>>
You say you'll do it, you'll say it can't be that hard. Then you'll start and give up in a week and forget about it.
>>
>>26365596
>Why isn't there a hackrom with all the regions? I am seriously considering doing it myself.
Then go ahead, do it. You won't be able to.
>>
I'd prefer a game where you jump around a few towns in each region, honestly.

>start in Verdanturf
>head to Mauville
>then Slateport
>take the boat to Vermillion
>go to Saffron
>Lavender Town
>back to Saffron
>take the train to Goldenrod
>head to Ecruteak
>then Mahogany
>shit happens, end up in Sinjoh Ruins
>have to take a long as fuck trek to Twinleaf
>go through Sandgem and Jubilife City to reach Canalave
>go back and head to Oreburgh
>take a plane to Kalos, fight the big bad at the Sundial
>Diantha says fuck it and lets you challenge the league since you have 8 badges, even though none are from Kalos
>post game is a chunk of Unova with the PWT being the true end-game, with an Elite 20+Champs bossrush with little healing
>>
Hey OP. If you say you code as a profession and think you're good at it, I'm willing to contribute petty tasks as creating the regions in the tileset of a game. What game do you plan to choose as reference? One of the GBA games? This would be easier because of using sprites, but using platinum is an option too.
>>
>Why isn't there a hackrom with all the regions?
Because no one cares.
>>
>>26365596
Too much effort, because it implies to re-create all regions in one gen game, and also implment most parts of newer gens in one engine.
>>
>>26365596
People would get bored after two regions when they're pokemon are on level 100 and the difficulty plateaus. Then you're stuck with battle after battle for four/five new regions on level 100.

It would be much more interesting to do some different things with old regions:

>modified regions
Go back to Hoenn, for example, but change things around. Mt.Chimney has erupted and Lavaridge is destroyed. Flooding has occurred west of Lilycove City. New islands in the sea. New explorable areas on Dewford Island and Meteor Falls.
>time warp
Visit a region forwards or backwards in time. Explore Unova in 368 BC when Castelia was just a little town, pokemon were needed to cross the water instead of bridges, and people lived in the ruined desert area.

Explore Johto when the towers still stood, and maybe even cause the fire that leads them burning down. Make Sprout Tower more religious-y, make Blackthorn more insular and scary, see the old lighthouse in Olivine...

>survival mode
Dark Rising Order Destroyed does this - you find pokemon, you live off the pick-up items and scraps of Berries you can scavenge. No healing centers, just smart use of your inventory and PP to get through the area.

>reverse the path
Like Backwards Fire Red, switch things up with the progression of the game. Imagine starting your Sinnoh experience in Celestic Town, where your granny tells you about the legends. After you get your pokemon from your strong trainer neighbour Cynthia, you go to Hearthome to face your first Gym, then down to Pastoria and up around to Sunyshore and Veilstone. That'd be fun.
>>
>>26365596
I'd rather have cool custom regions, but if someone were to make a game with all regions, then that might be good
>>
Consider the following:
>beat your first region, box all of your mons
>choose which region to tackle next
>get a starter, treat it like a new game
>moving mons over from the other region's box works like a trade--if you don't have enough badges, high level mons won't listen to you
>by the end of each region, you can mix it up with every pokemon you've captured so far
>rinse and repeat

Keeps each region feeling individual, solves the scaling issue, and still provides the benefits of having every region.
Post-game is PWT/Battle Frontier where you can really go crazy with all of the monsters you've captured.

Unfortunately, I'm fairly confident this level of scripting would be impossible in a romhack. It would be fairly easy to hack into Essentials, though.
>>
>>26367957
This
>>
>>26365596
i wonder how they'll look with filters
>>
>>26365596
Level Scaling isn't even a problem, you could just raise the cap to like 200 or 300 even. Or just do what SMT: Nocturne did and make it so your stats still increase after the level cap but you stay at level 100. It's a pretty obvious solution.
>>
>>26365596
>It isn't that hard

You've clearly never made a Rom hack before, and and I doubt you could fit the full regions and all the Pokemon anyways
>>
File: 1431156383862.gif (498KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431156383862.gif
498KB, 500x500px
>>26365596
Why would anyone want to grind through all the places they could revisit at will playing better made original games? Everyone would just say 'fuck it' after the first region.
>>
>>26365596
It isn't hard, but it is incredibly time consuming. Then you have to make it actually playable, by messing with level scaling and altering a bunch of towns so you don't have a ton of redundancy and gentoo ghost town feeling where there is a lot of places to go, but nothing to do. It is definitely possible though.

My suggestion: Stick to the first 3/4 regions. Add dive to every water route and some caves. Change all the dungeon layouts as most people have memorized them. Take advantage of things like the Ferries and Magnet train to have the quest span every region, instead of just doing 1 region at a time- you should be bouncing back and forth between regions, collecting a badge of every time, and have a single Elite 4 at the end.
>>
>>26365596
How about this. Take 4 regions. Your jr detective newly partnered with Looker to uncover a new global crime organisation.

The Organisation has revived older gangs and are collecting legendaries for reasons or collecting plates for Arceus God Plot.

Give players choice of starter mon and set em loose in a starting town to investigate. Most investigations involve battling gym leaders and recurring characters.

Defeat teams and "Boss" pokemon for two regions. When you travel to the third by boat it gets attacked by the true villain. He either auto defeats you or chucks you off the boat. Wake up in third region with no id/access to old detective storage box. Restart team from scratch.

Only now villain characters have and use your own stolen pokemon so you have to liberate them via boss battles. The very team you make will be challenges later.

Last region, optional gym leaders, fuck load of boss trainer and mon. Final showdown.

Dunno might be autistic/shit but best way I could thing off to deal with levels and a story
>>
>>26365596
>inb4 muh level scaling and other shit

Well that is a big part of it.

It's also a huge amount of effort to do a region. Have you ever noticed there are no finished demakes with just one single ported region? Trying to do that six times (counting Alola and not counting the region the game already has finished) is an obscene idea.

>>26367096
If you're going to do that why even put them all in one ROM? Why not just make a series of hacks that port the region to one engine and make sure you can trade between them?
>>
Bump because we don't talk about romhacks enough.
>>
>>26365682
>Implying those are the only choices
Anon, we don't know how far OP skills go, it i perfectly possible to start from scratch with OpenGL/DirectX. Time consuming, but possible.

The thing is: This is too much trouble for something that brings nothing new to the table.

It may seem fun when you think about it, but it would be essentially playing the same games again with some fan-made routes connecting regions.

If I were to pick an unofficial game to play, I'd rather play one that has original elements than one that tries to mix every game in hopes of making something better by quantity.
>>
>>26365596

Have you ever made a game?
>>
>>26365596
why isn't there a X/Y GBA downgrade hackrom?
>>
>>26374920
Why isn't there a B/W GBA downgrade hackrom?
>>
>>26365596
I was literally LITERALLY thinking about this last fucking night. But i was thinking of only doing the first 3 gens. so kanto johto and hoenn and addon to all 3 of them to create more places to go. Specifically anime related places like the squirtle island or the ruins between littleroot and oldale in hoenn. And obviously adding the ability to capture all pokemon up to deoxys/jirachi.
Also if you do this or if someone does this. Please for the love of god remove the entire story from all regions and make it to where
1. we choose our starter region
2. each town/city has its own little story or quest to do instead of a huge linear story that would all crumble if you half way in hoenn decided to take a boat to kanto.
3. Make gym leaders scale with your badge numbers. so if you have 0 badges no matter what they will go semi easy on you with 2-3 level 12-16 pokemon but if you have like 16 badges they would have a full team at an appropriate level.
4. Optional. Add more places to go. The animes for these regions are great because there is so much to explore that gets explored in the animes. But in the game its much more linear due to the story. Remove all linear shit. Let us just walk around and explore our selves.
>>
>>26371564
>why on one rom
so i can put it on my PSP and play it on the go. I hate that so many pokemon hacks now or fan made games rather are .exe rpg maker bullshit. Id much rather play in my cozy bed some pokemon than sit at my computer desk
>>
File: condescending goku.jpg (87KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
condescending goku.jpg
87KB, 720x540px
>>26375420
>PSP
>>
>>26367652
Glazed has "three" regions but acts strange as fuck, because he had to use Battle Factory maps in some places and in doing so you sacrifice some menus and shit.
Liquid Crystal has Johto, Kanto and the Orange Islands too.

But it takes a really experienced hacker to do that shit, OP would crash and burn almost instantly because its really easy to fuck things, even if he were the best coder.
>>
>>26375420
OK, you just confirmed you're entirely delusional.
>>
Why do people even play hacks anymore?
>>
File: 1392799561773.gif (429KB, 213x201px) Image search: [Google]
1392799561773.gif
429KB, 213x201px
>>26375466
>Bleach
>>
File: yestono.png (53KB, 231x308px) Image search: [Google]
yestono.png
53KB, 231x308px
>>26378213
>The Simpsons
>>
File: 1407876524090.gif (1MB, 320x194px) Image search: [Google]
1407876524090.gif
1MB, 320x194px
>>26378422
>Doctor Who
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.