[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Pokemon-Sage5.png (472KB, 997x920px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Sage5.png
472KB, 997x920px
Just played through what seems to be a one town demo of this game, and I really liked it. So my question is:

What's the deal? Is it frozen? Did I download an old beta or is it just this short so far? Am I tardy to the party and no one's talking about this because this is as far as this thing is gonna go? I see this as, easily, the game with the most potential right now but it seems to be slow-moving.

What are your thoughts or anything enlightening you can tell me about sage, /vp/?
>>
That girl is a thick trap
>>
File: 1456413492735.jpg (260KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
1456413492735.jpg
260KB, 600x474px
>>26365294
Late to the party, google the rest
>>
>>26365359
Yeah i did some searches but all that comes up is the wiki, which doesn't have much information on the games development. I was wondering wether or not it was still in progress. And I figured where else to find out but here, right? Anyway I liked it alot and think it'd be a shame if the whole project is in the toilet. It's really got something to it that just makes it feel authentic. Did you play through? What are your thoughts?
>>
>>26365428
>>26365294
The demo only goes up to gym one, yes, it's still being worked on.
>>
File: Pokeman is here with you.png (24KB, 916x511px) Image search: [Google]
Pokeman is here with you.png
24KB, 916x511px
>>26365294
>Back when the threads were daily on here
>Present the idea of Pokeman
>It was just intended as a little side thing to make the plotline fun and some entertainment
>Pokeman has now became the regions champion and a major part of the plot
Goodness me.
>>
>>26365428
it's off 4chan now, they operate on skype now

progress is slow but mostly because they're very thorough and autistic about everything and it's at the very intricate stages of development

if it had just started it would be making rapid progress but I'd take the fact that they're still making progress despite being at the tough part as a good sign
>>
>>26368393
Most fan pokemon games usually sputter and die after the pokemon concept stage, since most people who make fan games only do it cause they want to make a bunch of pokemon ideas.
>>
>>26368142
I wouldn't call him a major part of the plot, he's still pretty minor.
>>
>>26365294
Progress is slow but the people working on it actually care about what they're doing.
>>
>>26365294
Lewds where?
>>
Did they ever get around to shaving all the garbage off their dex?
>>
File: Eleceleon.png (9KB, 616x299px) Image search: [Google]
Eleceleon.png
9KB, 616x299px
>>26368142
I credit myself with the idea for Tess, the region's Box creator, being a member of the E4.

I also submitted this crude sketch of a Pokemon idea I had.
>>
>>26369560
Nah. Turkistador and Pangolash are still there
>>
File: NoDadNo.png (38KB, 895x233px) Image search: [Google]
NoDadNo.png
38KB, 895x233px
>>26369515

He's the current champ bro.

Which is bullshit, my idea for having your dad be the surprise champ is still the best.
Fite me.
>>
File: Dunkywunk9g.png (473KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkywunk9g.png
473KB, 1000x706px
>>26369585
>he hates Turkistador
>>
>>26365294
Could you post the one town demo? I wish I had downloaded it.
>>
>>26369786
sent ;)
>>
>>26369585
I was talking the retarded dog and cast jesters and the blatant furbait OCs that don't look anything like pokemon, and maybe the stupid TTGL bird. If anything, the ground turkey would've made a better early route bird.
>>
>>26369560
No but even so it's better than Clover which is literally 50+% shitmon
>>
>>26369948
>>26369948
50% is a pretty gracious low bar there. More like 100%.
>>
>>26369948
The whole point of Clover was to make shitmon.
>>
>>26369985
Ironic shit is still shit. And it certainly doesn't help that at this point half the people involved don't seem to get the irony anyway.
>>
>>26369872

Harpee is fucking radical and the most subtle fucking reference that no one would actually get unless they looked it up, even Warquila isn't an obvious homage, this isn't clover.

Chergrin is a great design too, the only truly terrible design is Peppit.
But then again the fact that everyone seems to have different favorites and least favorite designs is probably why this is such a good dex.
>>
I really love Gravollum
>>
Why don't any of these morons who make these fan games DROP the Pokemon name and just continue to make these games as their own original game and sell it as an "inpsired by Pokemon" sort of deal?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.