[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh wow we have their evolutions already? They look different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 682x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 682x647px
Oh wow we have their evolutions already? They look different to what we would normally get? Anyone know their names types? And how comes they are not on the Pokemon website or are they announced in a magazine pokenchi?
>>
>>26360279
They're different because they're fake, stop pushing them.
>>
>>26360279
>the stage 2 roothoot meme still exists
I want to fucking die
>>
>>26360325
fuck off denialfag
>>
>>26360336
>tfw we will be suffering from this shit until fucking november
>six fucking months
>autistic shitposters will never stop shitposting about shitty fakes
>>
>>26360338
It's not denial if you're the one being delusional, anon.
>>
>>26360362
At least one the actual second stages are revealed roothoot will just fucking die, that's a slight relief.
>>
>>26360279
>LITERALLY
>DIGIMON
>>
>>26360445
>>LITERALLY
Really. haven't seen these fidimon before. buy a dictionary
>>
File: 1383967844777.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1383967844777.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>26360279
>They look different to what we would normally get?

I think the artist was shooting for the concept art book style, not the actual Sugi-drawn official concept art one. Not that it means shit.
>>
>>26360534
If it was concept art there'd be different angles just like on this picture with Lysandre and the shading would be simpler than on official artworks.
>>
>>26360573
True, but the Gen V middle/final forms were also leaked in this style, so other angles missing would not necessarily mean anything. If you remember the Gen V leaks they had the same pose as the official art, but with flatter color.

But you are right that the coloring on these seem to be too good for that.
>>
>>26360443
No it won't
They'll insist it was a concept and will do daily reminders of that "fact"
>>
>>26360650
Yeah but at that point they'll be as ridiculous and non-treatening as slugfucker and his slower cousin who still make a thread a week.
>>
File: 1429039232253.png (33KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1429039232253.png
33KB, 520x520px
>>26360279
>>
>>26360699
They're already at that level, they just refuse to accept it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.