/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Real Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 250x250px
Let's actually discuss the plausibility of the leaked starters with logic. First of all, before the shit flinging begins, let me just say that I am not a believer. Even still, some of my fellow skeptics have presented some pretty garbage arguments as to why. For example:
>literally my mom's panther is too simple to be a starter evo
>the theme we projected onto litten is completely ignored
Look at pic related. How in the fuck is the panther any simpler than this ACTUAL fire starter's final evolution? What is the alleged theme that typhlosion carried through all of its stages? Maybe, just maybe there isn't always a theme! Just because they went theme crazy in gen 6 doesn't mean they have to keep doing it in the future. The brimstone symbol isn't there on the final stage? Maybe it wasn't the symbol for brimstone after all? Maybe we were just, y'know, wrong?
>>
Ok.

They are fake.
>>
The final owl evo literally has Roothoot's face copy and pasted on it. Final Litten evo is not a Pokemon and doesn't have a unique place where its fire comes from, just its boring old tail like Charizard. Popplio evo is the only one that could possibly work, but even then its terrible-looking. Not worth discussing any further, they're 100% fake just like Roothoot and friends.
>>
At least Typhlosion isn't colored like a real badger and is stylized, the panther is literally a drawing of a panther with some stripes and a bit of fire.
>>
>>26360078
You don't know what a panther is you stupid shit. Little's final evo is based on a cheetah.
>>
>>26360011
That being said, if you want reasons to be skeptical, you don't have to try that hard. First of all, these have only been posted here. Nowhere else. No source, no explanation. Sure, that would be the wisest way for a leaker to go about this to protect themselves. This has never happened before, however. Leakers are usually attention whores, for the most part. What other kind of person would willing risk their job or legal trouble just to reveal information to the Internet that they were all going to get eventually in about 6 month's time anyways? Second of all, who would even have access to sugis of Pokemon not scheduled for a press reveal at some point in the near future? A Japanese GF employee? On 4chan? Probably not. A localization team? Why would they need artwork when the game would be more than enough for their job? The press? Not unless they're getting revealed soon, which has never happened before. Next let's examine the format.
>picture of a computer screen at an odd angle
I really don't see any reason to fall for this beyond liking them and wanting to believe.
Finally, the artist is probably among us, shitposting. The roothoot face Easter egg is probably not a coincidence
>>
>>26360146
You don't even need to do anything to be skeptical.

There is no reliable sauce. That's it. They are fake until proven otherwise.

They are the ones who have to prove shit.
>>
>>26360078
You're missing the point. That's not a realistic justification to cry fake. There is no reason to assume GF can't/won't make a starter as simple as or more simple than typhlosion in the future. Besides, it's not like the panther is unmarketable to kids or anything. In fact, it would probably be pretty popular among the least common denominator of Pokemon fans if it were real
>>
>>26360182
>They
Who are "they"?
GameFreak? They'll prove it to you in months time.
I'm not surprised /vp/ is too retarded to tell if a leak is real, none of you even like Pokémon anyway.
>>
>>26360644
(You)
>>
>>26360652
You can have a (You), too, friend.
These leaks are totally fake. They have NO possibility of being real, daddy GameFreak hasn't confirmed it for me, so they're fake.
;)
>>
They can't be proven to be fake without finding the artist or something equally unlikely, but they don't need to be proven fake because that's not how burden of proof works. There's nothing obviously fake about them, so it's a waste of time trying to disprove it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.