[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokémon-Amie worth the effort?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bc3.jpg (641KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
bc3.jpg
641KB, 2448x3264px
Is Pokémon-Amie worth the effort?
>>
>>26358547
Strictly speaking you will need to elaborate or you'll get people jumping to conclusions, as with any OP with an ambiguous statement concerning a non-worthy discussion topic
>>
It is if you want a Sylveon, I guess. Otherwise, I don't see the point. Doesn't it just make the game even easier if you increase the bond?
>>
>>26358547
The effects don't carry over wireless or battle mansion but I yes considering it only takes 20 mins to make a Poke
>>
>>26358547
only for the exp bonus and sylveon
>>
You may get unwanted critical hit in battle.
>>
>>26358547
>>26358627
At Affection level 2 and higher, a Pokémon will gain 1.2 times the normal experience from battles.

At Affection level 3 and higher, a Pokémon may endure attacks that could otherwise make it faint and survive with 1 HP (including confusion damage). This can activate multiple times per turn.

At Affection level 4 and higher, a Pokémon can sometimes:
>Avoid attacks, even when they have 100% accuracy. This can activate multiple times per turn.
>Shake off status conditions at the end of the turn.

At Affection level 5 and higher, a Pokémon can sometimes have higher chance of critical hits.
>>
>>26358547
I like playing with my pokemon in amie more than battling
>>
If this development time was put into making the battle maison more like a maison, I'd take the option everytime.
>>
>>26358654
So, then the answer to my question was "Yes, it does just make the game even easier." Still don't see why anyone would want to do that.
>>
>>26358547
Yes.
>>
>>26358547
Yes, unless it asks you to make a wide smile, then it's not worth straining your cheek muscles, it never works.
>>
>>26358547
Yeah, I actually play headit more than the actual game at this point and I haven't even beat the elite four
>>
File: super pooch.gif (31KB, 254x276px) Image search: [Google]
super pooch.gif
31KB, 254x276px
>>26358654
>Mightyena toughed it out to show its best side to Swoll!
Thanks to that, not only did we win, but I cried for 15 minutes like the bitch I am
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.