[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ghost Pokemon the ghosts of Pokemon, the ghosts of humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Are ghost Pokemon the ghosts of Pokemon, the ghosts of humans (who, if the Pokemon world parallels ours, we understand to be a species of Pokemon) or separate entities entirely?
>>
They're a classification of pokemon. Separate entities
>>
File: Yamask_(Pokémon).png (26KB, 248x173px) Image search: [Google]
Yamask_(Pokémon).png
26KB, 248x173px
>>26357961
>>
>>26357961
I don't have any screenshots of Drifloon Pokédex entries sorry.
>>
>>26357961

It depends on which Ghost Pokemon you're talking about. There is no single answer that encompasses all of them.
>>
>>26357961
ask your mother.
>>
>>26357961

Depends on the Pokemon. Shedinja is Nincada's shed shell that came to life, Yamask and Phantump (and by extension, Cofagrigus and Trevenant) are said to be dead humans, Banette is said to be discarded doll, and Spiritomb is the combination of 108 spirits.

There is no single answer. Some are dead people, some are objects that came to life, and some are just born that way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.