[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if NFE Pokemon could train until they had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: leer.png (93KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
leer.png
93KB, 250x188px
How would you feel if NFE Pokemon could train until they had the same base stats as the final stage of their evolution?

Say, they would level up past level 100 to 150 or so. A Charmander or Charmeleon at level 150 has the same stats as a level 100 Charizard. Obviously, no Eviolite past level 100.
>>
Not gonna lie, I kinda like This idea
>>
Nice to be able to choose between pokemon who change types via evolution, such as Surskit. Or pure Fire Charmander vs Fire/Flying Charizards
>>
>>26340081
pure bullshit
>>
>>26340081
Something like that would be pretty cool desu.
>>
That is a really food idea.
>>
>>26340081
Braixenfag detected.
>>
>>26340081
What about Pokemon with completely different base stats from their evolutions? I believe there's one with higher speed than its evolutions.
>>
What would happen if you wanted to evolve eventually though? Would that just not be possible once you hit lvl 100+? Or would the stats go back down in a prorated fashion, thus forever nerfing your bro?
>>
>>26340081
Digimon has the perfect system on two different games.

The Digimon DS games let you keep digivolving/de-digivolving so you could end up with In-Training Digimon with 999 in all stats, the only problem was you were stuck with their shitty move pool.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth did away with having in-training digimon with 999 in stats by getting rid of the bonus stats for de-digivolving, but in turn had this really neat system for inheriting skills, so you could practically have any skill on any Digimon.

We just need a way to combine those two systems and stick them into Pokemon and it'd literally be perfect.
>>
>>26342768
Well clearly if you wanted to evolve eventually, you wouldn't wait until you're stuck at level 100, you would most likely do it at the level when it would normally evolve.
>>
That would just make evolution pointless.

This idea is brain dead as fuck.
>>
>>26344750
Actually in Digimon Dawn/Dusk there were a lot of skills (remember that they're called that way, not attacks) available to learn and a signature skill for each Digimon.

You could have an In-Training Digimon with skills from a Mega Digimon if you worked enough.
>>
If I could use a pre-evolved shouldermon on my team and have it be as viable as its evolved form, I would be so, so happy.

No idea how they could do it, though.
>level an unevolved Charmander to lv. 36
>its base stats grow to be on-par with Charmeleon
>level it further, to say 50
>it gets Charizard-tier stats
Probably hard to manage with how screwy changing base HP is (or was, in previous games, anyway), but it'd be neat.

>>26345295
Not always. Using my Charmander example, it doesn't get STAB from non-Fire moves and can't Mega Evolve.
>>
>>26345787
>>26345295
And a lot of Pokemon get different abilities when they evolve.
>>
File: 1461107808585.png (6KB, 408x464px) Image search: [Google]
1461107808585.png
6KB, 408x464px
>>26345787
That's not what OP said at all. In order for Charmeleon to have the same stats as Charizard, it'd need to grow up to level 150.
Consequently, I imagine Charmander might reach Charmeleon's stats past level 100, maybe reaching level 100 Charizard's stats only at a level like 200-250.

I really like this idea, as that'd allow you to use your bro without evolving them, as long as you're willing to spend a lot of time training them to that level. Good idea, OP.
>>
Alternatively: they should make more light-ball-like items, just for more pokemon
>>
>>26345295
What is the point of evolution? To have stronger Pokemon with access to stronger moves? This would just be a different method of getting stronger.
>>
>>26345787
>Not always. Using my Charmander example, it doesn't get STAB from non-Fire moves and can't Mega Evolve
Charmander is a tiny shit salamander. It has absolutely no fucking right to be as strong as a fucking Charizard.

Thank fucking god this idea is just pure fanfic bullshit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.