[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 7 Wish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: Jirachi_BW134.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Jirachi_BW134.png
2MB, 1566x881px
Make a wish for the next generation- even if it is unrealistic, unpopular, or impossible.

What's your wish for Gen 7?
>>
>>26339833
make pokemon real
>>
>>26339833
Make it end.
>>
A Bug/Dark type pokemon, I've been waiting for too long.
>>
>>26339833
I want as many new pokemon as possible. 200+, with as many new types as possible
>>
>>26339834
>>26339846
Fuck off
>>
>>26339833
I want pokephiles to stop existing
>>
>>26339861
End your life
>>
File: 012.png (41KB, 328x311px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
41KB, 328x311px
I would love for them to rejig the stats of old pokemon. Megas and good hidden abilities were a step in the right direction, but fuck it.

That or an end-game/bonus mode that renormalizes all pokemon to a BST of 500
>>
>>26339833
Berry growing, or a contest food cooking system similar to those of gens III and IV. But if they're going to bring back sheen, make some sort of food that resets both the condition and sheen of a mon.
>>
File: 1449785787024.jpg (85KB, 566x386px) Image search: [Google]
1449785787024.jpg
85KB, 566x386px
>>26339833

Lots of straight up furbait.
>>
>>26339834
There probably wouldn't be a habitable world if they existed. So delusional.
>>
>>26339833
You can date your rival.
>>
>>26339833
Pokémon variations. And actual variations not those silly hybrids people draw.
>>
File: typechart.png (58KB, 752x829px) Image search: [Google]
typechart.png
58KB, 752x829px
Change this. Make having bug, grass, or ice typing less of a liability
>>
File: farfetch'd.png (887KB, 878x659px) Image search: [Google]
farfetch'd.png
887KB, 878x659px
Farfetch'd cross-gen evo with good stats.

I'm fine if the game ends up shit because I'll still be able to use best duck in the following generations when a good game comes along.
>>
POISON TYPE LEGENDARY!
>>
>>26339918
It's a kids game
>>
>>26339833
No customization
>>
>>26339833
Samurott gets a Water/Fighting mega, and Shell Smash and Sacred Sword are added to his movelist.
>>
for bonedog to be ground type and to be revealed next,I need those starter types deconfirmed as I want a fire/poison Litten evo
>>
Battle Frontier and PWT with the Fronteir Brains in it
>>
>>26339833
Normal type eeveelution
>>
Pokeball Seals come back
Following Pokémon come back
You can chose your journey to be Contests (which are completely fleshed out and reimagined to be as fun and complex as battles) or League or both
>>
For litten to evolve to a fire/poison fast special attacker who stays on four legs
>>
>>26339833
The make the mascot legendaries of SM Light/Fire and Cosmic/Flying.

They make Delta Emerald, featuring everything they left out from Emerald in ORAS, Primal Rayquaza, Mega Deoxys, providing a reason to why the Megalith Meteor isn't atop Sky Pillar anymore (anime-reference: Team Flare took it) and making Hoopa an ordinary Legendary.

They make Eclipse, combing and expanding the story of Sun & Moon with a third legendary as the focus, that somehow also gets involved with some Zygardes.

They give Zygarde a few more formes.

The make Z, which combines everything from Delta Emerald and Eclipse in an epic XY retelling that draws inspiration from the anime and makes the most awesome climax to the most awesome multi-gen story-arc ever. Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo and Lunaala becomes a semi-quartet with Zygarde as their master, and Marshadow is their Giratina.
>>
no hm
>>
>>26339833
Balanced meta with everything being close to each other and shitty final evos rebalanced, no blatantly OP bullshit like mega kanga or mega mence
>>
>>26339833
Luau-style contests
Battle Frontier or just some sort of post-E4 content that lasts
Electric/poison Pokemon
More poison and it ice types in general
And it'll never happen, but a good story. If they keep working with this azoth kingdom thing then I could see that ending up pretty good though.
>>
>>26340462
I think you just described GF on opposite day.
>>
>>26339833
The game isn't a rushed piece of shit and Gamefreak actually puts effort into it.
>>
>>26339833
Let me travel to the other lands. One large universes
>>
>>26339924
this for christ sake, with this they can keep the number of pokemon introduced every round lower (they seems to be slowing down anyway though) and give a shitload of variations for the catchemallfag to chase. Also more variety in teams, also is just a splendid idea that fits into the pokemon mojo well.
>>
Reasonable difficulty! Entertaining dialogue!
>>
mega evolutions are retconned out of existence and never spoken of ever again
>>
people would stop making pointless wishes for Pokémon games.
>>
stop pandering to gen 1
>>
Give Raichu a Mega
>>
>>26340672

Why are you using exclamations? You sound childish.
>>
New Game+
>>
>>26339833
To remove itself from existance and become gen 6.5
>>
>>26339833
Deeper relationship system with Pokémon. Take amie to the next level
>>
File: Golden tortise beetle.jpg (254KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Golden tortise beetle.jpg
254KB, 1024x683px
>>26339833
A post game
have the game not have fps drops
about 150+ new pokemon

also make this little fucker one of the bugs you can get.
>>
More than 120 new Pokémon.
>>
Improve some of the old/underused Pokemon bst. Similar to what they did in X/Y but add more than 10 points. Maybe 30-50 points depending on how bad the Pokemon is since 10 points is a very mediocre buff and in some cases it went into a stat that didn't help at all.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedstats.shtml
>>
>>26339833
>What's your wish for Gen 7?
No evil team.
>>
Let me choose my rival's gender and name
>>
>>26339992
Arceus- poison
>>
File: vomiting.jpg (115KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting.jpg
115KB, 600x557px
>>26340462
>draws inspiration from the anime
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.