[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The question people SHOULD be asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Z8cV54f.png (972KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Z8cV54f.png
972KB, 1920x1080px
can we switch the ball our pokemon was caught/bred into in sun/moon?
>>
>>26339647
This would solve so much of my balltism.
>>
So, when the GS ball will return?
>>
It sure would be nice if we could customize the pokeballs. Not that seal shit, but the actual appearance of the ball itself.
>>
>>26339734
Don't forget the Apricorn and Dream Balls.
>>
File: Pokeball.gif (525KB, 484x141px) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.gif
525KB, 484x141px
>>26339906
>Designer PokeBall Shop in Lumiose
>Apricorn Balls are on display in the cases
>It just sells the same old Gen III Balls BUT you can also buy Premier Balls directly

>Stone Emporium
>All sorts of rocks on display, shop is for Evo-Stones specifically
>Only has fucking 3
>Lol just do Super Training for the other 6 faggot

Why even bother programming and designing the shops if they're this useless? They could have just given us two more coffee shops and nobody would have noticed or cared.
>>
>>26340066
This really pissed me off. It's like they were tantalising us the same way they did with the Battle Frontier in ORAS.
>>
>>26339647
This, I love catching pokemon in certain balls.

>Dark types in dusk balls,
>Pink pokemon in heal balls,
>Elegent pokemon in luxury balls,
>Water pokemon in dive balls,
>Shiny pokemon in premier balls

But sometime you just run out off balls or other circumstance force you to use another. Being able to change them once you caught them would be awesome. Heck it be cool if you could paint your own design on them. could call them art or design balls and you'd make them look however you want.
>>
>>26341258
I'd kind of like that sort of customisation, like you you can make patterns in Animal Crossing and apply them to clothes and several items.
>>
>>26341258
Imagine the thousands of penis balls
>>
>>26341852
Where's that video of the AC village filled to the brim with Nazi imagery?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.