[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you feel about the types of the starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

How do we feel

Fire/Ground
Water/Fighting
Grass/Flying
>>
I'm just really not seeing how Litten gains a Ground typing. Not even a Rowlet-gets-Grounded believer, I'm just dubious of the entire leak.

Like, I know it has the oilly skin thing going on. Maybe it has an oil theme? I dunno', it's just a weird thing for a Firey cat to be.
>>
Fire ground is goat

I'm tired of fighting starters damn it.
>>
>>26339110
Nothing points towards Litten being Fire/Ground.
If you're going by the Japanese icons Grass/Ground is far more likely.
>>
>>26339110
Make Litten evo Fire/Rock, it already has the color scheme of cooling magma and would add another type cycle (Flying > Fighting > Rock >Flying)
>>
>>26339110
I think it's just going to stay the way they are or possibly litten getting a dark type.
>>
>>26339110
It's going to be:
>Grass/Flying
>Fire/Fighting
>Water/Ground
Mark my words
>>
>>26339110
If its true, then its shit. Theres already Poliwrath and Keldeo as water/fighting mons. Why not a grass/fighting, which is at least unique? Same for fire/ground. We already have Camerupt and Primal Groudon.
>>
>>26339110
How do we know that this is real? Did I miss something? It could just be the types of the next Pokemon that they are about to reveal though I do hope Popplio is Water/Fighting by its final stage
>>
>>26339374

>Grass/fighting
>Unique

We literally had a grass/fighting starter last gen you fuckwit, and Breloom before that, and also Virizion. Jesus.

Every type combo of these 6 types has been done so whatever.
>>
>>26339175
Oil already comes from the ground, and if that becomes Tar that solidifies the theme. He also has the sulphur/brimstone symbol, which is a substance that occurs underground.
>>
>>26339393
We know that unused type images are in the files for the official pokemon 'starters' page for these three, and (in order) the type images in the files are: Grass, flying, fire, ground, water, fighting.
>>
Can we instead talk about the fact that he calls you cousin

LITTLE CUZ

IT'S GONNA BE OKAY LITTLE CUZ, ANCIENT HAWAIIANS SAID THE JOURNEY ONLY REALLY STARTS HALFWAY THROUGH
CUZ
CUZ
CUZ
UNCLE TITO GOT UR BACK LITTLE CUZ
>>
>>26339422
>We know that unused type images are in the files for the official pokemon 'starters' page for these three
The files aren't stored there. They are stored in a general pokémon folder.
>>
>>26339110
I feel nothing because I see no reason to assume these are absolutely 100% the secondary starter types at this point in time.
>>
>>26339442
Yeah, the "cuz" "cousin" thing is going to be really overplayed. They're going to make everyone sound Hawaiian as fuck
>>
This
>>26339464
it doesn't mean that these are the final evolutions typings at all
>>
>>26339558
it's by far more likely that these are the final typings than not, though
>>
File: Rowletface.png (3KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
Rowletface.png
3KB, 185x185px
>>26339226
>Fire/Fighting

DELETE THIS
>>
>>26339402
Holy shit your right, completly forgot about them. Then I take back what I said.
>>
>>26339110
>ass
>I can see working if it's fast or somewhat tanky
>pure ass
>>
Fire/Ground has potential, I can see Litten going some hawaiian volcano route.

Although if it's gonna be grass/flying & water/fighting, I wish they had gone the Sage route with a fire/rock for two perfect type circles.
>>
>>26339570
I'm not denying that part, but people need to stop acting like it's real until it's confirmed
>>
>Fire/Ground
>Grass/Flying

If the water one gets ONE ice move, kid's playground will be very unfair.
>>
>>26339693
>Water-type based on a sealion not getting an Ice move
Sure thing senpai.
>>
>>26339726
Learn to read.
>>
>>26339110
Just as long as Grass/Ground doesn't become the new Fire/Fighting. It'd be cool for Rowlet to become a burrowing owl but it'll probably stay part-Flying. Fire/Ground gives Litten a double Water weakness, but that's not anything new as seen through Mudkip's evos. I just hope it gains decent attacks.
>>
>>26340193
I feel like Fire/Ground would work well as offensive, with more speed than defense but not exactly glass cannon.
This would also match up well with the whole Tiger thing, since if its ground the symbol on its had is likely the anime tiger thing instead of the previously theorized brimstone.
>>
>>26340265
That would actually be pretty cool. The reason why I was worried about attacks is that there are hardly any good physical Fire-type attacks that aren't either exclusive to legendaries or suicidal Flare Blitz. Would Litten work better as a mixed attacker rather than focusing on one type?
>>
>>26339110
>Fire/Ground
>Grass/Flying
The 'leak' clearly implies Grass/Ground and Fire, though.
>>
>>26340314
Crap, I forgot to say for quadrupeds. We have cool things like Fire Punch and Blaze Kick but I don't think we'd be seeing Flareon or the Litten line using them anytime soon...even though GF thought it would be great for Fennekin tombe able to learn Power-Up Punch.
>>
>>26340314
in the current generation it'd probably do well as a special attacker, but since this is a new gen, they might add a non-suicidal physical fire attack that isn't fucking fire punch, fire fang, or exclusive to johto legends.
>>
>>26340380
I can't think of a good name for one. If only Heat Crash wasn't a shitty version of Heavy Slam and was instead a physical Flamethrower.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.