[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diamond and Pearl remakes in this generation (2017 or 2018) to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: diamondpearl.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diamondpearl.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
Diamond and Pearl remakes in this generation (2017 or 2018) to make a contrast between a hot tropical region and a cold, snowy one?

GF breaks patterns quite significantly and i highly doubt we'll get Sun 2 Moon 2 or any third version but at the same time i doubt Sun and Moon will be the only one games in gen 7. They'll try to push this gen for at least three years like 5 and 6 and just one entry wouldnt be enough

Megas for Sinnoh Starters and new forms for Dialga, Palkia and Giratina could do wonders sales-wise. Not to mention the whole cosmic-planetary theme of Sun and Moon would fit well with Time-Space and Team Galactic of gen 4
>>
I fucking hope not, Sinnoh is the worst region.
>>
>>26337595
Sinnoh can be improved, though.
>>
They should just remake Platinum, pretty much just make it Diamond/Pearl/Platinum in one game.
>>
>>26337639
what is so great about platinum that DP lack? i've only played Pearl out of the three and i loved it, what did i miss by not playing platinum? everyone is always praising the latter
>>
>>26337666
>Better scrolling Poketch
>Move tutors
>Battle Frontier
>All 3 box legendaries
>more walkable pokemon in Amity Square
>you can now ride your bike through checkpoints again, which for some reason was not allowed in DP
I honestly cold-turkeyed DP for as long as i could because I was already aware of 3rd versions. Luckily this was the last game that doesnt rely on 3rd versions
>>
>>26337584
Gen 8 on the next Nintendo handheld will happen before the DP remakes.
>>
>>26337775
Doubt it, they wont have just sun and moon in gen 7 and there's nothing else that would make sense as another gen 7 game.
>>
I think Gamefreak might aim for the 2020 olympics for the next generation. It's occuring in Tokyo, which is Saffron City in game. Since they won't wait 3 years to put out a game, we'll get some remake to complete the Pokedex Gen VII followed by revisiting Kanto.
>>
>>26337904
This sorta makes sense
>>
>2016: Sun/Moon
>2017: X/Y Sequel or 3rd Version
>2018: No new game, just spin-offs
>2019: D/P remakes for new system

Maybe? Although it would be odd to start a new system with a remake.
>>
>>26337584
3DS is about Gen 3 remakes.
That means Kanto or Orre
They just didn't want 2 sets of remakes in one gen.
>>
>>26339593
I doubt they would choose a remake as the first game for a system
>>
>>26339952
I don't think Kanto deserves another remake. When the original games were re-released, GF in a sense was giving up from this idea.
>>
>>26340291
It was done just for a quick buck from genwunners.
Kanto need rebalancing, expanding and more events.
It is probably the shittiest region right now.
>>
>>26337584
I personally don't think we'll be getting them until gen 8.
>>
>>26337595

Come on Sinnoh was good. IMO Unova was the worst together with Kanto.
>>
>>26340482
For me, the worst was probably Johto.
>>
>>26337584
>2017 or 2018
Too early. It'll come some time between 2018 and 2020.
>>
>>26339593
More like
>S/M
>S/M sequel or 3rd version
>Gen 8 on NX
>D/P remakes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.