[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw people think silver was somehow a good rival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

mfw people think silver was somehow a good rival
>>
He had genuine progression as a character. Him and Wally are about the only 2 rivals in the entire series that you can actually see going through change.
>>
>>26335853
How was he subpar for you?
>>
>>26335879
This, he went through character develoment unlike many rivals, he also had an awesome battle theme
>>
>>26335885
Does he even have a reason to fight you?
>>
>>26335879
What about N, Cheren, and Bianca? They all show a lot of development.
>>
>>26335853
I liked his GSC design, with the straight long hair without that dumb wavy part at the end.

Also
>Giovanni's son
why
>>
File: 6301235_p0.jpg (468KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6301235_p0.jpg
468KB, 1600x1200px
>>26335853

His team might been shit, but he had more of a story going on for him and some semblance of personality that the crew from XY can only dream of.
>>
>>26335900
He's a bratty kid who thinks he's better than he actually is. He has a lot of anger, too, from a deadbeat dad. He has a criminal record. Why wouldn't a thug like him fight you?
>>
Good battle theme and good character development. His character development is also better than any other rival for me because it's represented in game play through Crobat.
>>
File: tumblr_m5bpn0LV0f1qlpahho1_500.png (224KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5bpn0LV0f1qlpahho1_500.png
224KB, 450x600px
>>26335879
>>26335902
>Forgetting Barry
>>
>>26335903
>Also
>Giovanni's son
>why

Meme magic
>>
>>26335933
Did Barry have character development? I can't even remember him being anything but a spaz.
>>
>>26335879
this.

>>26335933
worst rival
>>
>>26335933
Believe me I try. By far the worst character in the franchise. Worst rival.
>>
>>26335941
He stops being such a shit and grows up once Jupiter wrecks him.
>>
>>26335947
>worst rival
>has a team that's actually good
>is a good middle ground between the dick-sucking "rivals" that we have now and the more serious ones
>first rival to actually fucking fight the enemy team
Fuck off with your shit taste.
>>
>>26335947
>>26335951
You should really give him a chance. He's great.
>>
BARRY WAS THE BEST FUCKING RIVAL IN THE ENTIRE SERIES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SHITTY OPINION IF YOU THINK SILVER IS BETTER THEN YOU HAVE AUTISM
>>
>>26335919
probably because he sucks dick and keeps embarrassing himself

hes not a thug either, just a common thief
>>
>>26335919
because you're some random kid working for the professor?
>>
>>26335978
Silver fought Team Rocket
>>
I hate Barry so fucking much. Shittiest rival.
>>
people who hate barry need to rethink their lives

Barry is the best rival there ever fucking was

> intimidating team
> strikes balance between asshole and friend
> has a distinct personality
> both from Twinleaf Town so you can actually relate with him unlike Silver who just shows up and isn't even a rival but rather is just a fucking dickhead
> his dad is IN THE FUCKING BATTLE FRONTIER LIKE GODDAMN
>>
>>26335987
Does he ever actually fight them? I only remember him saying how much he wants to and you always beating him to it.
>>
People who hate Silver never played the Serebii event
>>
>>26336056
I think there was a TR grunt who said that they had a run in with Silver one time. He also follows you to Team Rocket's hideouts
>>
>>26335853
Why did they ruin him and the rest of the G?s character designs? He looked cool as fuck in the originals
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.