[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your Champion as based as Alder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: tgrghr.jpg (94KB, 952x1061px) Image search: [Google]
tgrghr.jpg
94KB, 952x1061px
Is your Champion as based as Alder?
>>
He needs to get redeemed. He is my favorite Champion.
>>
File: 36635140_p0.png (368KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
36635140_p0.png
368KB, 800x700px
Alder is a weakling.
>>
His son Dakim was cooler.
>>
File: dedede.jpg (147KB, 866x1463px) Image search: [Google]
dedede.jpg
147KB, 866x1463px
>>26333110

Weak for women
>>
>Alder
>anything but forgettable
>>
>The Champion will never flatter you
>>
>>26333061
alder is still my favorite, i think, based on personality

blue was pretty great, though, and steven still looks the coolest
>>
>>26333792
Green*
>>
File: sccdscd.jpg (102KB, 1066x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sccdscd.jpg
102KB, 1066x1200px
Champion Red
>>
Alder is a worthless champion with no personality, a boring design, boring theme music and a shit team.

He's also a giant scrub that was too weak to stay champion long enough for you to reach him.
>>
>>26334337
I'll give you the shitty team and music argument, and maybe the design one, but the personality? He has a lot more of personality that any other champion.
>>
>>26334398
He has the personality of a cardboard box.
>>
>>26334398
>>26334337

Wasn't Iris the least popular Champion?
>>
>>26334398
>He has a lot more of personality that any other champion

Except Lance and his massive justice boner. Do you not remember he hyper beamed a fella?
>>
>>26334430
Iris broke the mound and was the Pokemon battle equivalent of Rainbow Road. I don't really get the hate.
>>
I think having Iris reveal herself as a Champion in the anime would have made things better
>>
>>26334430
Iris battle gets me really hyped for some reason. I blame the music, it fits her perfectly
>>
>>26333687
Diantha is more memorable by the fact that she is the worst champion
>>
>>26334533
She wasn't a champion in the anime.
>>
My Champion is a flaming faggot.
>>
>>26335310
Whoops forgot pic. Just look at him. You'll never live up to Steven.
>>
>>26333061
Is it just me or is Alder very reminiscent of Jiraiya from Nardo?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.