[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and moon starter types leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (22KB, 608x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 608x324px
Jap site was datamined:

>Rowlet stays Grass/Flying

>Litten becomes Fire/Ground

>Popillo becomes water/Fighting
>>
>Grass/Flying
>Fire/Ground
lmao

>Water/Fighting
decent
>>
Lol water/fighting fags. So desperate.
>>
>>26314328
Wouldn't it make more sense for Ground to come after Fire if Litten was to become Fire/Ground? It doesn't make sense for it to come before. Plus let's be honest here, Rowlet becoming Grass/Ground would be something no one would actually expect.
>>
File: burrowing-owl-1-of-1.jpg (640KB, 1050x780px) Image search: [Google]
burrowing-owl-1-of-1.jpg
640KB, 1050x780px
>>26314328
Wrong. Litten is pure fire. Look at the order of the icons.

Rowlet becomes ground.
>>
>>26314328
>inb4 another Fire/Fighting starter
>>
It will be fire/fighting, grass/ground, and mono water. Because we haven't had enough of those yet.
>>
Why the fuck do you people think the starter evos would be reveal so soon, these are probably for early route mons that will be revealed soon.
>>
Which is most likely:

1.Litten becomes Fire/Ground, Rowlet stays Grass/Flying, some GameFreak intern put the images in a weird order

2. Litten stays pure fire, Rowlet changes from Grass/Flying to Grass/Ground

3.Litten stays pure fire, Rowlet gets a third type, becomes Grass/Flying/Ground

Also just a reminder that they wouldn't upload the same image multiple times, so it's possible, for example, that Litten could become Fire/Flying.
>>
>>26314473
It's probably an oversight from whoever designed that page desu
>>
>>26314328
Litten will actually become Fire/404
>>
>>26314656
this is brilliant
>>
>>26314632
>Grass/Flying/Ground
that'd be pretty damn OP if you think about it
>>
>>26314751
Ice beam says hi
>>
People wanting grass/ground, but it's still just as shitty as grass/flying.
>>
>>26314631
it's info from the starter page, not new pokemon page.
>>
>>26314836
I dunno what you expect from Grass/Anything.

It's just a really iffy type unless you pair it with a god-tier defensive type, and even then it's usually not better than the other type on its own.
>>
>>26314836

Torterra already exists
>>
File: hoot.jpg (429KB, 694x900px) Image search: [Google]
hoot.jpg
429KB, 694x900px
Don't put too much stock into this. The page will eventually be updated for other Pokemon, which might be why the extra types are there several months before the starter evos will even be hinted at and Ground is in the wrong order.

Note that actually going to
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/
Gets you a forbidden error.
>>
File: 1462942406544.jpg (26KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1462942406544.jpg
26KB, 500x335px
Anyone have the edited version of this that looks like papplio?
>>
>>26316141
When has that stopped them before?
>>
>>26316830
I hope they doesn't have all the pokemon planned to be revelated there,an advanced hacker can reveal them all,just by hacking the page,.
>>
>>26314328
It's ground/fire not fire/ground
>>
>>26316141
We had three fire/fighting in a row.
>>
I just checked for myself. The files are there, so on the surface this seems a valid guess.
>>
File: 1463016027709.jpg (26KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1463016027709.jpg
26KB, 480x476px
>>
File: 1463083613429.jpg (42KB, 514x437px) Image search: [Google]
1463083613429.jpg
42KB, 514x437px
>>26317059
C L U B

L

U

B
>>
>>26314852
For fuck's sake. Look at the url.
The Grass, Flying, Water and Fire symbols are only used at the starter page currently, but the images aren't stored there.
>>
>Rowlet stays Grass/Flying

>Litten becomes Fire/Ground

4x Weakness is fucking gross. I wish Gamefreak would stop this shit.
>>
>>26317115
It'll be Grass/Ground, Fire, and Water/Fight
>>
>>26317111
Something else has to be using the ground and fighting type logos soon for them to be uploaded.
>>
>>26317115

>hurr 4x weakness means it's automatically bad

People who post shit like this should be gassed.
>>
icon7 = possible placeholder for cosmic?
>>
>>26314328
>Grass/Flying
>Ground/Fire
>Water/Fighting

Am I the only one seeing something wrong with this?

If it were to go in order as OP implies, it would be like such

>Grass/Ground
>Fire
>Water/Fighting

Or the owl could be a Grass/Flying/Ground type if the new gen introduces multiple types.
>>
>>26317181
stop
>>
>>26314328
>starter types leaked
We aren't getting the starter evos for a long ass time.

The mystery typings could be for unknown pokemon.

A recent example being the new pokemon in the corocoro video
>>
>>26317174
Go eat a dick before ever trying to talk shit to me bruv. I'll take a shit on your mum. Fuck you and your quad weak mons.
>>
>>26317181
icon07 and on will be used for the remaining types when they are needed.
>>
>>26317174
But is 4x weakness does mean it's shit... Unless it's a Pseudo-legendary or higher.
>>
We had this thread hours and hours ago, during superior European time.

>Americans wake up
>To braindead to understand how significant the ordering is
>Actually think believe it's Litten that is getting the Ground typing instead of Rowlet
Rowlet will be based off of either a Burrowing Owl or an Owlbear, both of which completely validate the Ground typing.
>>
File: fucking retards.png (92KB, 943x844px) Image search: [Google]
fucking retards.png
92KB, 943x844px
>>26317229

Yes just look at all these AWFUL fucking Pokemon with their 4x weakness. What is smogon even THINKING ranking them so high? Truly worthless.
>>
>>26317325
Over half of those things are Pseudo-Legendaries, legendaries, or megas.
>>
Isn't it possible that these typings are for Solgaleo and Lunaala?
>>
>>26317410

Virizion is also a legendary and it's fucking trash. What the fuck is your point?

It's almost like you have to consider stat distribution, moveset and ability, as well as team and item synergy, rather than just type.
>>
>>26314779
holy fuck 8X
>>
>>26317115
>>26317271
I agree. x4 weakness is bullshit. They should simply reduce Pokemon with a x4 weakness to something because of typing to x3.
>>
>>26317516
>>26317271
>>26317229

ITT things scrubs say.

I bet you think Solid Rock is a good ability.
>>
>>26317271

>Scizor
>Ferrothorn
>Weavile
>Bisharp
>Gliscor
>Charizard
>Qaugsire
>Talonflame

All have 4x weaknesses and are in the ou category. You are just stupid.
>>
>>26317529
>>26317539
samefag desperately trying to out argue 4x haters.

4x is trash and shouldn't be a thing. Just deal with it.
>>
>>26317559

>samefag
>posts 30 seconds apart

This is why I said you need to be gassed. People as absolutely stupid as you shouldn't pollute the genepool.
>>
>>26317577
>30 seconds apart

Look ma! I know how to post from my phone!
>>
>>26314495

This meme was already old before that first thread about it died. Why would they give it flying type only to take it away for anything, let alone ground? Grass/ground is a type combo we've already had for a starter, but we haven't had any flying type starters at all since Charizard. If Gen 6 is any indication, they're at least trying to put more thought into the starter types.
>>
>>26314656
inroducing a NEW TYPE:

it's fucking nothing
>>
>>26317594

>grasping this hard because you have no argument

Why do you insist on arguing something you clearly don't know jack fucking shit about? Just stop, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>26317620
I mean you're the one here who desperately needs to have the last word. That shit is just sad.
>>
>>26317640

Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>26317659
mkay booboo. Goodnight. You still have yet to prove why 4x weakness shouldn't go.
>>
>>26317684
>>26317659

Both of you are faggots with no real point.
>>
>>26317684

You have yet to prove what they do. The onus is on you faggot, you made the original claim.

You vaguely implied that they ruin a Pokemon, yet >>26317325 >>26317447

Refute these or fuck off.
>>
>>26314751
>triple weakness to ice
>>
To all you fags complaining about 4x weaknesses for the starters, we don't know if they'll each have new abilities that reduce taken from those weaknesses, abilities exclusive to the starters only.
>>
>>26314328
If litten's evos are fast and have some strength, Fire/Ground could be amazing for it.
>>
Fuck you Fighting Type, we dont want you anymore
>>
>>26317728

Or they could get an ability that's actually useful.
>>
>>26317706
Except they refute shit. It just drive's home the fact that mons with busted stat spread are the only ones that have a hope of doing well with a 4x weakness
>>
This board is the worst place on the internet. I wish we were all dead and erased from memory forever.
>>
>>26317744

>half of the mons are not even pseudos
>only one of those has a higher BST than starters

Yup, you're full of shit. Try again.
>>
>>26317516
huh If you this borders you just don't youse uhnan GameFreak musn't change 2x2=4 just cause you want.
>>
I think this makes a lot of sense. Grass/Flying means Rowlet is going to eat shit from Litten's fire moves and Popplio's ice moves, but making Litten's secondary STAB Ground and making Popplio a fighting type offset's that disadvantage to a small extent. The difference isn't much, but worth noting and at the very least would provide switch-in opportunities for Rowlet to revenge kill or something.
>>
>>26317754
>You will never be blown the fuck out so hard that you wish death upon everybody like a 12 year old that didn't get what he wanted for his birthday

Poetry.
>>
>>26317728
We need to figure out why some Pokemon with 4X weaknesses do excellent while others are crippled. It is not inherently a huge problem.
>>
>>26317771
see: >>26317410 and >>26317325
Get your fucking eyes checked yo.
>>
>>26317782
Undercooked roast
>>
What's with their fetish of making one of the starters fighting type?
It's been like that for the last 3 gens and they're doing it again.
>>
>>26317806

11 pseudo/legend and 10 regular. Roughly half.

You only proved my fucking point by saying that stat spreads matter. Along with everything else.
>>26317447
>It's almost like you have to consider stat distribution, moveset and ability, as well as team and item synergy, rather than just type.
Address this point or fuck off.
>>
>>26314408
When you only have the disappointing Poliwrath and the cartridge-unfriendly Keldeo, getting a potentially good Water/Fighting Pokemon would be a godsend for Waterfags.
>>
>>26317817
Fighting is a very easy type to work with. The entire time, you're fighting other Pokemon.
>>
Smogon does take typing into account when it comes to competitive viability. They've said that certain mons get blown the fuck out because of a 4x weakness to fairly common types, which is why they don't qualify for higher tiers.

but some mons have such good stats that they make up for this. Most of those tend to be Megas/legend/pseudo-legend
>>
>>26317817
I was bitching about this all day yesterday.
I'm sick of fighting being slapped onto one of our starters. No, I am not talking about just the fire/fighting meme, I mean in fucking general. I don't want to see water/fighting or grass/fighting either.
Fuck OFF fighting type, there's plenty of unused types that no starter has had yet.
>>
>>26317861

It's not only stats, it's also moves, abilities and niche. And a starter BST is more than enough for a strong spread. It could literally have the same stats as Shaymin-S, minus the 70 points redundantly dumped in its 102 base attack.
>>
Why are people assuming that these types will be assigned to the starters? Do you work for The Pokemon Company? Being found in the "starter" section means nothing, this isn't really anything to go on. It could have been a mistake. Things like this happen all the time with websites. It's fine to speculate, but don't take these """""datamined"""" pages as facts.
>>
>>26317842
He did say OVER half though. You're just being petty.
>>
>>26317842

I said over half, and I never said stats didn't matter. I just 4x weakness is bullshit to things the for the most part aren't pseudo or higher.
>>
>>26317918

No, he's being petty by focusing on one more pseudo, rather than the simple fact that these regular ass mon with 4x weaknesses are in the top tiers of the meta.
>>
>>26317887
why not just have pure singular types?
why do they have to be x type + y type all the time?
>>
>it's real

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/images/icon03.png
>>
>>26317174

4x weakness to Ice is absolutely shit. Everyone and their mother has a mon in their team that's packing Ice Beam. It's a staple coverage move to have at all times.

4x weak to Water is also shit, because guess what's the most common type in the Pokedex? Hint: it's fucking Water.

4x weakness isn't necessarily bad, but in these cases, it's absolutely fucking dreadful.
>>
>>26317928

>pseudo or higher

Again with this bullshit.

You and every other scrub have this hilarious tunnel vision of labels like "pseudo" or "4x weakness." Pseudos and legends can be shit too. Stat DISTRIBUTION is far more important than total BST.

Again, you are just skirting the point that none of these things exist in a vacuum. You are giving consideration to factors other than type for these smogon Pokemon, yet not for the starters, so you're a hypocrite. Talonflame being 4x weak to rock isn't "bullshit," it's one of the few things balancing it. It also has garbage stats.

You are just being autistic about muh 4x.
>>
>>26317976
this, the only other 4x weakness that's crippling is rock.
>>
>>26317976
To add to that, the problem is probably more of being able to defend against those 4x weaknesses rather than just having them.
>>
>>26317976

So Garchomp, Lando and Gliscor are useless because of ice weakness?

Water being the most common type doesn't make it the most attacking type you gigantic idiot. It's actually behind ground, fighting, fire and ice. Possibly behind flying.

The funniest part is people acting like 4x GUARANTEES OHKO.

>252 SpA Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tropius: 272-320 (80.2 - 94.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>252+ Atk Donphan Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Tropius: 196-232 (57.8 - 68.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>252 SpA Quagsire Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tropius: 284-336 (83.7 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>0 SpA Tyranitar Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tropius: 280-332 (82.5 - 97.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage
>0 SpA Zapdos Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tropius: 236-280 (69.6 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>212+ SpA Expert Belt Gastrodon Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tropius: 120-144 (35.3 - 42.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

(STAB)
>68 Atk Mega Abomasnow Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Tropius: 244-292 (71.9 - 86.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage
>252 Atk Weavile Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Tropius: 268-316 (79 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>252 Atk Cloyster Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Tropius: 228-268 (67.2 - 79%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Notice the 0 defense investment.
>>
>>26317976
Not saying that x4 Water weakness isn't bad, but the most common type in the Pokedex is actually Normal.
>>
>>26318008

>crippling
>tflame and zard both top tier OU

Jesus christ, just stop posting.
>>
>>26318036

x4 water ISN'T that bad. Your worst fear is aqua jet azumarill and crawdaunt. It's only bad for camerupt because it's slower than everything. Fire/Ground would be a fantastic type on a fast offensive mon.
>>
>>26317990
Holy shit I never said that there aren't bad mons in the Pseudo or higher category. NOBODY SAID THAT. Your dumbass is the one hung up on that shit in a desperate attempt to try to defeat my argument. WHICH YOU HAVE NOT DONE YET. Over half of the high tier competitive mons that have 4x weakness to something are in the Pseudo or higher stat range. Meaning that it's literally the only thing stopping them from getting shit on by that weakness. When there are plenty of mons who don't have a 4x weakness in there with them that aren't in that category. The thing that holds a lot of mons out from higher tiers IS the 4x weakness, when they have stats comparable to the mons that "don't, but are in higher tiers."

How are you missing this?
>>
>>26318079
Being weak to Azumarill is a big deal, but if Weavile is any indication, having a shit defensive typing is not such a big deal when you can dish the big numbers quicker than your opponent.
>>
>>26318043
and? some pokemon have amazing abilities or move pools or stats to make up for their downsides.
if you run talonflame or charizard you use something to remove hazards and you only send them out usually towards the end of the match when their counters are gone to avoid having to switch them out and back in to rocks.
>>
>>26317843
Samurott
>>
>>26318100
Also consider how poor Weavile's defenses are in general.
>>
>>26318096
Not that Anon, but, having a x4 weakness is not a death sentence per se. Talonflame, a freaking route 1 bird, is a powerhouse despite having a comparatively low BST and a x4 weakness.

Thing is, abilities, BST, stat distribution and movepool are as important as typing, and being x4 weak to something is not as relevant for a fast offensive mon as it would be for a defensive one, and Litten does not appear to be going for the latter.
>>
>>26318117
You are tearing me apart Anon.
>>
>>26318096
there are the same amount of them in OU including megas,excluding them the ones that aren't pseudo outnumber the pseudos in OU
>>
>>26318108
>and? some pokemon have amazing abilities or move pools or stats to make up for their downsides.

>These Pokemon with 4x weakness are good because they have other redeeming qualities!
>But the starters cannot also have these redeeming qualities!

Absolute retard.

>>26318096

>that is literally the only thing stopping them from getting shit on by that weakness

But by that logic anything in that stat range should be safe, since the stats are all that matter and not also type dynamics, moves or ability.

>Over half

It's fucking 11 vs 10. That's still plenty of 4x weakness regular ass mons in the top tier because they have other redeeming qualities. I'm not saying 4x weakness isn't a weakness, I'm saying it's nowhere near as bad as you're sperging out about.
>>
>>26314751
>Grass/Flying/Ground
Hi, I like to get raped by ice shard
>>
>>26318100
>Being weak to Azumarill is a big deal

Being weak to virtually one mon is not a big deal, especially if you can punish its switch in.
>>
The grass and flying are obviously there because they did Rowlet's page first as a test, but the other four could mean anything. The ground icon being next is probably because the Japanese starter pages have a very specific layout, with lots of concept art, so they wanted to test the page layout for a Pokemon without as many assets to work with (a random Ground type shitmon, in this case). After they got the layout decided, they went back and finished the other two starter pages, then made a page for some early-game fighting type.
>>
I'm just sat here eating dry roasted peanuts watching these two anon tear each other to pieces.

Fffriday night guys.
>>
>>26318198
We currently don't know what redeeming qualities they have, if any. Maybe it could be 150 speed/ 150 in an offensive stat and have adaptability for an HA, then sure it would make up for it.

Currently all we know is it has 4x weakness to a common type and that alone is a bad thing and usually spells the end to any OU dreams it might have.
>>
>>26318096
Also not that anon, but what exactly is your argument? Tracing
the comments back it seems to either be >>26317115
>4x Weakness is fucking gross.
In which case is that even an argument? I know what you basically mean by it, but how are we supposed to use gross as a basis here

Or it's >>26317271
>But is 4x weakness does mean it's shit... Unless it's a Pseudo-legendary or higher.
In which case the sole introduction of Talonflame completely defeats that argument.
>>
>>26318029

You're taking my argument and tossing it into the extreme. Of course I don't think those three Pokemon are useless. Of course I think that stats, ability, and moveset are most important.

But here's the thing: THESE ARE STARTERS. Most grass starters have a BST lower than 530. I don't think there are starters of any type with a BST over 540.

>inb4 "Gliscor has a BST of 510"
He also has Poison Heal, so he can't get a status AND heals a significant amount of HP every turn. He also has two immunities to support Water types, which are generally good checks to most Ice-type users, and lost his weakness to Rock. Ground is a great typing. Grass is not.

And in your calcs, you're not counting in entry hazards. Stealth Rock = dead Tropius. And you're also under the assumption that the amount of damage you're showing on that WON'T essentially cripple your 'mon, which is fucking stupid.

The thing about Grass/Flying that differs from all those types you showed is that Grass is a TERRIBLE type. A Grass/Flying pokemon is weak to ICE, ROCK, Fire, Poison, and FLYING. NONE of those pokemon have as many weaknesses as that. Why bother building a team around a pokemon with that type when there are probably much more efficient and reliable ways to build your team? What the FUCK is he gonna do against a Talonflame?

Your argument is complete shit. Grass/Flying is a shit typing, 4x weakness to Ice is a shit weakness, and Rowlet would be a shit pokemon.

>>26318036

>As of Generation VI, there are 124 Water-type Pokémon or 16.8% of all Pokémon (counting forms and Mega Evolutions that change typing as different Pokémon), making it the most common of the eighteen types. All other types have been paired up with Water at least once.
>>
>>26318222
Fair enough, I should've said "Aqua Jet" or "Water priority" instead of Azumarill. So far, the metagame hasn't been kind to Aqua Jet users besides Azumarill and the occasional Crawdaunt, Sharpedo and Feraligatr, but that could change. Something to keep in mind.
>>
Hey guys remember when we were kids and the only Type shit we cared about was how cool it was our Squirtle's Bubble did more damage to Onix than Tackle did?

Those were the days....
>>
>>26318242

Talonflame has shit ass stats. It's carried by ability and movepool.
Breloom's only good stat is attack. It's carried by ability and movepool.
Weavile's defensive type is worse than Grass/Flying, its abilities are literally useless and its movepool is shallow as fuck. It's carried by stat spread that complements its type.
Magnezone is carried by a single niche of fucking up steel types.

No the owl does not need all of that shit just to make up for one four times weakness. You are a retard.
>>
>>26318296

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26317801
Stats, abilities, and movepool all matter at least as much as typing when it comes to making a Pokemon not suck ass.
>>
>>26318261
rowlet is becoming a grass/ground though
>>
>>26318261
Huh... here I was thinking that Normal still had the crown for number one most common type. I guess I was wrong.
>>
File: 1439173088179.png (198KB, 458x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439173088179.png
198KB, 458x1080px
I just realized there hasn't been a physical oriented Fire type starter. Every starter with a sizable physical stat also has a special stat that is close to it in number
>>
>>26318261

>what the fuck is he gonna do against a Talonflame?

What do any of the mons who Talonflame fucks up gonna do against it? If everything Talonflame fucked was useless, OU would be a much smaller tier.

Grass sub type lets it actually deal with rock types, and ice-carrying water.
It's immune to ground, and resists fighting and water
It's immune to most hazards, as well as powders and seeds
Flying gives it strong STABs to deal with switch ins. Grass/Flying has perfect neutral stab coverage barring steel and zapdos. Fighting coverage is perfectly plausible.

Tyranitar has SEVEN fucking weaknesses. Breloom has six. Latis have 6. Starmie has 5.

>b-but stats/moves/abilities
Yeah, NO FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>26317936
Single typed starters are fucking boring garbage
>>
>there are people here still basing their opinions on the order some Jap intern saved images from Photoshop
>>
>>26318411
yet my favorite starts are g8r, snek and typhlosion
>>
>>26318430
it's the most concrete evidence we have right now and will get more likely if ground and fighting type pokemon don't get revealed soon
>>
>>26318397

>What do any of the mons who Talonflame fucks up gonna do against it? If everything Talonflame fucked was useless, OU would be a much smaller tier.
Not my point. Being unable to deal with Talonflame is a massive flaw. Compounded with the many other flaws in a Grass/Flying typing, it would take something pretty big to even that out.

>Grass sub type lets it actually deal with rock types, and ice-carrying water.
Rock types aren't particularly the threat. Rock moves are. Most Water types in OU that are packing Ice are bulky as hell, so good luck not getting fucked over first.

>It's immune to ground, and resists fighting and water
Great.

>It's immune to most hazards, as well as powders and seeds
Stealth Rock still takes 25%. And yeah, all 1-3 viable Spore users are crying. Not saying that it isn't useful (it is actually very useful), but acting like that's a big point is inaccurate.

>Flying gives it strong STABs to deal with switch ins. Grass/Flying has perfect neutral stab coverage barring steel and zapdos. Fighting coverage is perfectly plausible.
Good point.

Still a shit typing.
>>
>>26318397
grass is very mediocre offensively and better used as coverage to hit water and ttar (even this not so much because of the spdef boost from sand), there isn't much else it hits and it gets completely fucked by the very common heatran.
grass pokemon are notorious for getting absolute dogshit for coverage
there are only 2 decently usable flying moves, they are hurricane and brave bird. Sure if it gets unburden or serene grace it can use acrobatics or air slash, but otherwise those are the only 2 moves you see.
You also say it's immune to most hazards, but it's also weak to the most common one.

breloom can deal with talonflame and has the incredibly desireable spore which this thing won't have

also stop trying to mislead people with your calculations
252 Atk Life Orb Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Tropius: 562-660 (140.1 - 164.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Cloyster Icicle Spear (5 hits) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Tropius: 540-660 (134.6 - 164.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Tropius: 400-472 (99.7 - 117.7%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
>>
So basically,
>Grass/Ground
>Fire
>Water/Fighting
For the final evos.
>b-but they'd never remove rowlet's flying type!!
Please get your heads out of your asses, GF can do whatever the fuck they like and you'll all take it like good fanboys.
>>
>>26314328
I think the ground type might be for the new Pokemon in the corocoro video
>>
>Grass/flying is good
lmao get a load of this weenie.

Only good thing I could see coming out of it is the odd combo of sleep powder and u turn, while having flying to deter sleep powder switchins.
>>
>Water/Fighting
How disappointing
>>
>>26318815
it's ok, like what's been said earlier, your only choice for this is polywrath or keldeo.
I just wish they would stop with the fighting type starters.
>>
File: homr.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
homr.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>26317559

All I'm getting from this is that you're incapable of working around a weakness. Are you one of those autists that has to play Nuzlocke and sends out Scizor against an Infernape or something.
>>
>>26318832
I'd rather anything else if they were going for a circus motif. And fighting means the final evo is probably going to be a biped. Honestly after Delphox I'm sick of those. People complain about Samurott not being a biped when basically every other Pokemon goes from quadruped to biped if they do change. And there has been a damn fighting starter every generation since 3. I'm sick of that too. I don't see any cool potential final evolution anymore.

I might as well go for Rowlett. How hard would it be to screw an owl's design up.
>>
>>26318953
>I might as well go for Rowlett. How hard would it be to screw an owl's design up.
I pick the grass type every game anyway, at least the owl looks alright.
>>
>>26317599
>he doesn't realize Grass/Ground is the new Fire/Fighting.

face it. Grass/Ground is confirmed
>>
You know what'd probably work well?

If Litten's final evo ends up being Fire/Ground, just pair it in a double battle with Primal Groudon. It could be a pretty tough pair to beat in doubles
>>
>muh datamining
i dont think any of you know what the word fucking means. unlike roothoot this is bullshit
>>
>>26320310
>unlike roothoot
>>
i hope that Litten at least has some good stats/HA/movepool to make up for the less-than-ideal typing.
>>
File: expand chu.png (24KB, 180x234px) Image search: [Google]
expand chu.png
24KB, 180x234px
>Litten becomes a Dynamite Tiger

>Tygamite
>>
>>26320754
>>26320099
>>
>>26320754
Fire/ground is an amazing offensive typing dude.

Sheer-force + fire spam and earthpower spam is gonna kick dicks
>>
>>26321750

It's really not all that horrible on the defensive either. Taking it up the ass from water isn't great, but it's only other weakness is ground.
>>
>>26317742
Idea time
>Overgrow now reduces grass weaknesses by 50%
>Blaze now reduces fire weaknesses by 50%
>Torrent now reduces water weaknesses by 50%
>Swarm now reduces bug weaknesses by 50%
>you get the idea

Thoughts?
>>
>>26321930
this does fucking nothing because they already resist that shit.
>>
Thanks
>>
>>26314328 (OP)
>gives it stab eq
>makes it lose almost all the resistances except for fairy
>makes it 4x weak to scald

Wow that's just fucking great
>>
>>26321972
>I don't know how to read
>>
>>26314473
>Rowlet becoming Grass/Ground would be something no one would actually expect.
But it wouldn't be random
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrowing_owl
>>
>>26314328
>datamined
>literally all they did was changing a number in a file name, something a 5yo could do
>>
>>26314328
Lapras goes AG
>>
>>26317539
And they all get their ass handed to them if they take an attack from the 4x weakness except for the walls.
>>
>>26324789
Yeah but they still can fly so if anything they would be a ground/flying type not a grass/ground type
>>
>Rowlet becomes Grass/Ground
>Gets the ability Levitate
>>
>>26318430
/thread
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.