[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon fan game is worth playing ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
What pokemon fan game is worth playing ?
>>
>>26313844
Sage
>>
Ethereal Gates
Sage
SPECTRUM
BB/VW
Super Pokemon Eevee
Vega
>>
Insurgence, they told me it's got epic memes
>>
Glazed, Light Platinum, Flora Sky, Victory Fire. Just pick one of the popular ones.
>>
That are good full packages? Oh, you'd be stretching for many.

Generally, very light alterations like Light Platinum or BB/VW (and all of Drayano's Hacks) or incomplete games like Sage and Ethereal Gates. Every other game is shit in some way. Usually lots of ways. Usually dialogue, story telling, sprites, mapping, programming, balance, and uhhhh, most other things.
>>
>>26313844
In terms of actual fangames, I found Zeta/Omicron and Insurgence to be fun to play.
Just be warned that the former are cringe-worthy at best for stories, and the latter is rather edgy if you don't switch to the light story setting, (which is a shame because it actually did a good job of balancing before splitting it) At least both are fun to play
For hacks, I like to stick to the ones that just alter the game, like the kind Drayano makes, in fact I'm playing through Wilting Y right now, and I'll be doing Rutile Ruby after that.
>>
The original Pokemon Rocket from the 90's.
>>
>>26313844
Anything that isn't that Sage trash
>>
>>26313844
If you're a liberal, Reborn, and anything that originated on its forum.
>>
glazed and light platinum where my favorites.
>>
>>26314386
>>26314403
>sage
>>
clover
>>
clover
sage
>>
>>26313844
Quartz
memes
>>
>>26315169
This, it's like an edgier, slightly tumblrized and harder version of Pokemon, if you can get past the third gender issues, it's a decent challenge
>>
>>26314403
/thread
Everything else is utter shit
>>
bw3
>>
Blaze Black 1 and 2.

They are the only good hacks. Lot of the average fan games have fanfiction writing and poor pokemon selection. (Glazed, Light Platinum, Flora Sky etc. etc.)
>>
Yokai Watch
>>
File: cold pussy.jpg (14KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
cold pussy.jpg
14KB, 350x196px
>>26316650
>>
Reborn. However, be warned that it's NOT FOR CASUALS.
Other than that, it's a pretty good game.
>>
Insurgence Rejuvenation and Reborn. The story is insanely good and they are not easy at all unlike the real pokemon games. I highly recommand them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.