[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Litten is C A N O N >Trailers showed the player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Litten_Canon.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Litten_Canon.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
Reminder that Litten is C A N O N

>Trailers showed the player choosing Litten and picking it up and raising it high with pride
>Literally none of this treatment for the other two cucks

C'mon, /vp/. Game Freak is pretty much telling you which starter is getting special treatment here. Don't let yourselves get cucked. Choose the guaranteed Greninja/Charizard of this generation.
>>
>>26309296
>Implying this animation couldn't be done with the other starters

Literally what's the point of this shit thread
>>
Just coz it's in the Japanese ad means it's canon?
>>
>>26309315
The point is Litten got chosen in the reveal and the other two got fucking cucked.

Don't get cucked, cuckoldio.
>>
>>26309367
>Muh cat pokemon
Team Rowlet for the win!
>>
>>26309382
>Team Rowlet for the win!
holy fuck what year is it
>>
File: 1463010971147.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1463010971147.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>26309367
>Implying I wont have three runs where I choose each starter
Nigga I like them ALL, I don't like or dislike one over the other
>>
What are Canon starters for other games
>>
>>26309367
Isnt this shitty cat going to be pure fire according to the leaks order? I'd rather believe rowlet changing types than this cat being ground.
Also stop with the edge, we already know that edgecat fans are edgelords.
>>
>>26309425
so the question then whow would you choose FIRST, nigga?
>>
>>26309427
>Charmander
>Totodile
>Teecko
>Chimchar
>Oshawott
>Froakie
>>
>>26309382
>for the win!
I can't tell if we've gone too deep into false flagging or if Rowlet really does have a meme loving normie cunt fanbase.
>>
>>26309427
Charizard
Cyndaquil
Sceptile
No idea. Infernape so Barry has Empoleon?
Emboar
Greninja

Source: My ass
>>
File: vince.gif (1MB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
1MB, 250x190px
>>26309454
>Puts me in an awkward position
Touche. I like them all a lot actually. Can't really decide at the moment. Maybe when the second stages get revealed
>>
Stop using the word cuck to describe everything you sad, sad little man.
>>
>>26309296
I just dislike Litten man. Jokes aside he really looks like just your real cat. Every other cat pokemon is more stylized than it aside from maybe Persian. Kind of disapointed. Also really dislike its flat angular whiskers.
>>
>>26309496
According to art I've seen Lucas with torterra and Barry with Infernape. Which makes more sense flavor wise too.
>>
>>26309533
but his furs are covered with oil, and becomes spiky and red when launching an attack. that's not a regular cat, when you appreciate it more than just its look
>>
>>26309524
It's ok to be sad because you're being cucked, anon.
>>
it's kinda funny to me. litten appears to be a domestic cat, and outdoor domestic cats are considered a threat to the endangered (Hawaiian) monk seal via toxoplasmosis, and they're also known for decimating native bird populations

litten will fuck you up
>>
>>26309296
We'll of course I'm picking Litten. The other two look like shit.
>>
File: 1401968571604.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1401968571604.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>26309496
Seems to be Lyra with Chikorita with the HGSS art, though in the old GSC art Gold was portrayed witht he Totodile line.

>No idea. Infernape so Barry has Empoleon?
Seems to be Empoleon for Lucas.
>>
Lyra's canon starter is Marill.

Did you hear about her Marill?
>>
>>26309479
>>26309479
>>Charmander
If anything it's bulbasaur you fucking newfag
>>Totodile
>>Teecko
>>Chimchar
>>Oshawott
>>Froakie
They arent.
>>
>>26309786
>If anything it's bulbasaur you fucking newfag
Not anymore bud
>>
>>26309367
>Implying it's not going to be Popplio

Nigga, look at that FUCKING cocky animation of his in the trailer.

That little nigga is going to be not only the new Oshawott regarding popularity, but also the Oshawott in the anime. If it ain't him, it might probably be Litten and becoming the new Charmander for Ash because I can't see little bowling ball owl alongside Ash.
>>
>>26309962
>That little nigga is going to be not only the new Oshawott regarding popularity, but also the Oshawott in the anime.
Is that supposed to be an argument in Poppolio's favor? No one has ever liked fucking Oshawott and it will be the same for Poppolio.
>>
>>26310004

It might just happen the same to him just as Oshawott did, just saying. Ash isn't forbidden of having just one starter, so he could potentially have Litten too.

I can see the little owl being more of a pokemon to the accompanying new girl.

There could be a slight chance of Litten being in that role though, but I kinda doubt it. And Popplio's personality seems to fit Ash's more.
>>
>>26310056
>I can see the little owl being more of a pokemon to the accompanying new girl.
I agree. The color schemes match up way to well.
>>
popplio looks gay asf, wtf is that character design tho
>>
>>26309382
Rowlet is for fucking sheep with no real opinion.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.