[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon amie in sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

well. everybody talks about many stuff in SM but i want to know one thing.

Will GF improve pokemon amie in sun ad moon?
You know i wanna to have better pokemon amie with more options to interact with your pokemon, maybe more reactions of pokemon etc.

It will be nice
>>
>>26305021
I hope they either completely remove that shitty feature or get their fucking shit together and makes something that's worth using after the first few days of playing.
>>
File: 1367369520180.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1367369520180.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>26305021
>Will GF improve pokemon amie in sun ad moon?
A gf would improve pokemon I think...
>>
>>26305021
All i need is new waifumons to molest in pokemon amie
>>
>>26305045
Nope.
Pokemon amie good thing and cant be removed
>>
>>26305078
why not both?
>>
>>26305021
Sorry OP, I feel your pain but we all know they're just going to copy paste it from ORAS/XY if it gets into SM.

Here's hoping they drop it; if they refuse to put the effort into making a feature like amie good, I'd rather they just drop it.
>>
>>26305745
Well, seeing how they don't retcon Eevee evolution methods, I'm saying it's here to stay by the looks of things.
>>
>>26305045
They will never remove it because of Sylviamon or whatever it's called
>>
>>26305745
There is no proof they gona just copy paste it. I hope they will upgrade it for 20 years of pokemon. Concept was accepted by pokemon community, lets you interact with your pokemon. And i hope they not waste it.
>>
>>26305021
I hope they will, I personaly hate how some Pokemon have only like 4 animations while Dedene has 14. No I am not joking.

Also I would like to get rid of those faggy background. Indtead they could use the battle scene.
And better, more "realistic" games.
And stuff for your pokemon to buy
>>
File: Sinnoh Battle Frontier Artwork.png (2MB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh Battle Frontier Artwork.png
2MB, 1024x1200px
>>26305078
What we really need is a bf
>>
>>26306122
HAHA I WANT TO FUCK THT TURTLES
>>
>>26305770
>evolve with happiness and a specific item held

Similar to feebas.
>>
>>26306119
i agree, its nice to decorate your gardevoir by putting flowers on its head
>>
>>26305045
>Implying gf will remove pokemon amie.
LOL?
>>
>>26305021
You will never get to have sex with them, now leave the Amie alone.
>>
>>26307247
>Implying amie is for sex with pokemon
Dirty mind you have
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.