[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold, /vp/, why not this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: fire and brimstone.png (79KB, 985x718px) Image search: [Google]
fire and brimstone.png
79KB, 985x718px
Behold, /vp/, why not this?
>>
>Fire/Poison
>Limber HA
eat shit, stall
>>
I think this is more proof that the stripes probably don't mean anything and are just coincidentally similar to certain symbols than anything else
>>
>>26304724
>walled by Heatran and any Rock type
>>
How about this?
The symbol on its forehead is more straightforward, but only to those who speak moon.
It is キ(ki), which is a type of energy associated with fighting spirit and aura.
Face it, lads, it's going to be a special-oriented fire/fighting starter.
>>
>>26304724
i bet you're a roothoot fag.

>>26304739
>this makes more sense
>proof that neither makes more sense

i guess we'll find out before too long anyway.
>>
File: 1462900654977.png (1MB, 1078x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1462900654977.png
1MB, 1078x1092px
>"literally my mom's cat"
>yet most controversial of the three
fuck I love Litten. All three in this batch were amazing. Also if you don't like the begining to a literal clown chain then you can fuck right out of here. Litten is best, though, despite having one of the worst names in Pokémon and a color scheme that would have been more appealing as something else
>>
>>26304706
>Leviathan cross
Literally Satan's cross
red and black are colors associated with Satanism/the occult

>Dark type is Evil type

Its evos are going to be Fire/Dark
>>
>>26304744
Not that anon, but it still serves a purpose.
And I doubt it will be good enough for OU, so it won't face Heatran too often. Rock-types can be dealt with.
>>
>>26304744
>implying it won't learn EQ like nearly all the pokemon in the game do
>>
>Double cross:deceive or betray (a person with whom one is supposedly cooperating)
It can still be a fire/dark type.
I'd say the top 2 choices are fire/dark primarily (based on design and color scheme) followed by fire/poison. Hopefully it won't be a boring mono fire type.
>>
Because it's not a plant.
>>
>>26304724
>Brimstone is too much of a stretch
>When it's literally just mark + eyes
>>
>>26304706
To be fair, it could still be poison with the brimstone angle because of the noxious odor sulfur produces
>>
>>26304706
Or... perhaps it's both?

Think about it. The cross part is disconnected from the eyes.

>>26304774
The Leviathan cross was brimstone WELL before it was Satanic. The only reason it's thought of as satanic is because Hell is described as being made of "fire and brimstone".

Which does mean that Litten is literally a hell cat but I digress.
>>
>>26305121
If the cross was connected, it would look fucking shit.

I believe it fits sulfur more than anything else, because the symbol for poison in BOTANY requires it to be even, which it is not.

On top of the fact litten is not a fucking plant.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 570x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 570x599px
>>26304706
None of the above.

Litten is a bomb or a cannonball (cannonball if it's circus themed)

Tail = fuse. It's frayed, almost like a bomb's fuse.

Whiskers = styled like an explosion (think when Looney Tunes characters get blown up)

Colors = self explanatory. Pic related for the color scheme.
>>
>>26304706
Do those looks like equal bars of equal length to you, you fucking tartlet?
>>
>>26305178
I'd say it's more a cannon than a cannonball. It has a fuselike tail and shoots fireballs out of its mouth.
>>
File: Upwards.png (173KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Upwards.png
173KB, 894x894px
>>26305178
Isn't sulphur a major component of gunpowder?
>>
>>26304774
the "satanic cross" is only known that way because of laveyan satanism, and the laveyan satanic bible wasnt written until about the 1960s by Anton Szandor LaVey

not to say fire/dark isnt a possibility, but the symbol actually having anything to do with ties to satanism is very slim.
>>
>>26304773
worse than weedle?
it basically the same as treecko, although the amount of niggers thinking that saying LITten 420 amirite is kind of annoying, so if you mean it in that sense then i understand that the name is shit. although i'd argue that the people who automatically think like that are worse.
>>
>>26304706
except the lines aren't equal in length, one is shorter than the other.

Botany also refers to plants and shit, nothing t do with animals or felines
B
>>
File: 1463106538126.jpg (815KB, 1399x817px) Image search: [Google]
1463106538126.jpg
815KB, 1399x817px
>>26304706
>>
>>26305245
>>26305194
>>26305178
>>26305121
>>26304706
It's sulphur then. We're going to get an exploding helltiger for a final evo.
>>
>>26305190
Fuck, Anon, you're a genius
>>
>>26305194
Not sure. However, Litten's signature move is called "Oil skin" or whatever, which might be like the chemicals in the powder
>>
File: 1463008297541.jpg (56KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
1463008297541.jpg
56KB, 600x786px
There's only one logical conclusion for this, bomberman cat.

Who STAND PROUD
>>
>>26305190
Yeah, this is what it most likely will be, or some variation. The circus theme is obvious and Litten is the cannon or human cannonball
>>
lit also = lit, correct?
the past participle of light, which means to start burning or ignite.

so looking past the whole "LIT IS CUZ FIRE TYPE AND SOUNDS LIKE KITTEN" mentality i assume most of you have (which may be accurate too) if we look a little deeper then it suggests that the cat has been lit, like a fire or a fuse.

pokemon occasionally have foreshadowing in the names
bulb-asaur has the bulb of a plant on it, tur-twig has the begginings of a tree, tepig(d) is lukewarm water, i could go on.

so consider this: if the imagery that is meant to be conveyed through the name is that the fuse has been lit, wouldn't it follow that the final form will have something to do with exploding, whether it is a cannon or a bomb?
and if it is a cannon, wouldn't a lion make more sense designwise?

i suppose what i am saying is that it isn't a satan cat, it is basically confirmed a bomb or cannon.

>>26305355
>cat
>being a human cannonball
>>
>>26304706
Wasn't there a image, where someone leaked all the unused and used typings of the website. Looks like litten is gonna be ground/fire, poppilio water /fighting...how are these types?
>>
>>26304706
>equal length bars
They're not equal length.
>>
>>26304773
>one of the worst names in Pokémon
>Mr. Mime (cus hes a mime xD)
>Talonflame (cus it has talons and it's a fire pokemon xD)
>Treecko (cus its a tree gecko xD)
>Rapidash (cause it's fast xD)
>literally just Snake backwards
Come on, man.
>>
>>26305651

And how could you forget Seel
>>
>>26305245

Sshh, you'll trigger the Anti-Zodiacfags.
>>
>>26305651
>>26305691
>not rowlet
>literally owlet + r
>didn't even have the decency to make it a play on words
>>
>>26304773
Did people forget Blacky, Showers, and CRAB?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.