[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so cute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1463018859968.png (2MB, 1280x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1463018859968.png
2MB, 1280x1212px
Why is she so cute?
>>
THAT'S IT, TWO MONTHS WITHOUT MASTURBATING, IT'S OVER.
>>
>>26298278

>she
>>
"Moon bat starter. Lunaala, was it?"

Chris looked at me in perilous despair. He clearly said the name right. I grinned as I came closer to begin the domination.

"No. I don't want it."

I smirked wider.

"Who says you want it? You fat, girl you chocolatey. You must be mine."

"NOOOOOO", said Chris. But it was too late. My main had entered his urethra, and it was time for the kill.

"DIE", I shrieked. Chris bent to the will and died. I cum in his corpse, and he is impotent.
>>
Chris pulled out further. I shrieked at him and fired the laser from the trailer. Chris was terrified, stupor in terror. I called him a retard and Chris sobbed.

"Don't cry, Chris. In a minute this will all be over..."

"WHY???"

"Because you hurt me, chris. I shall do whatever it takes to hurt you back."

"NOOO-"

But Chris's voice was silent. I slashed him with my metal claw and Chris slanted over on the ground weeping.
>>
File: cackletta.jpg (149KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cackletta.jpg
149KB, 1440x1080px
I know what I'm naming my Lunaala
>>
In the hour of his time, God comes.

Chris remembered this quote from the merchant. Chris then remembered something else - the pendant.

Chris pulled out the pendant from his pocket, but the pendant wasn't there.

"No. I need the pendant."

I politely obliged, and agreed to give him some time. Chris was dead before he could pull out the pendant, though. Mentally physically and emotionally, his soul was mine.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>26298278
Where... where is her vagina supposed to be? Her back?
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>26298346
>>26298433
>>26298468

for the love of all that is holy, this had better be pasta
>>
But Chris knew he wasn't alone. For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

"The plant rowlet told of me. He like to eat me...he like to fuck me...he like to have me..."

But I was not moved by his little tirade. I grabbed him by the neck and slashed at his neck. Chris wept.

"L-lunaala...why..."

"Chris. Listen to me."

And we discussed the story of how I loved him, how I would do anything in the world for him, and how he shattered my heart like the last slice of pizza. And we discussed time, and beauty, and many things. But most of all, we discussed pain.
>>
So Chris and I discussed pain.

"Lunaala, I don't see why you feel the need to hurt me so much. Your main is already in my urethra, and we are one and the same."

"Chris you are a scum, a little mishearing in the face of the universe. Fight or perish."

I ate his head and Chris whined. It was no longer sobbing, nor was it weeping. It was whining at best.

"NOOOOO"

"roar."

The voice was not Chris's, nor was it mine. It was deep, baritone, almost...lion-like.
>>
>>26298459
I'm going with Stellaluna
>>
>>26298346
>>26298433
>>26298468
>>26298530
>>26298574
What.
>>
>>26298278
>Normies trying to force the she meme again
bur, downvoted.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.