[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else does NOT want megas in this upcoming game ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 15

File: UJyC3zE.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
UJyC3zE.png
1MB, 1600x900px
who else does NOT want megas in this upcoming game ?
>>
>>26297754
if it means we get back normal evolution for old mons then sure
if not, i couldn't care less
>>
I want 10 max.
>>
>>26297754
Yes, I'm sure they're just going to remove pokemon and an entire battle mechanic just for the very small minority of people who don't like them.
>>
>>26297877
Megas aren't entire Pokémon, retard.
>>
They still haven't revealed mega Milotic, so I do want them
>>
>>26297947
They may as well be, given that they have their own stats, abilities, and unique appearance.

Removing Megas would be on the same level as removing double battles or held items.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1100x800px
What if some new pokemon are to be added on to to older evolutionary lines?
>>
File: This.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
This.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>26298005

>Removing Megas would be on the same level as removing double battles or held items.
>>
ITT salty faggots who LITERALLY can't explain why megas are bad except "I don't like them."
>>
>>26297754
I don't but my wish of that will never come true.

Mega evolution is here forever.
>>
They're too established into the games to remove, though they could possibly get away with removing them I think people would complain about it enough that GF would respond.
>>
>>
>>26298931
>Still no 3rd Stage Jynx
I kind of pictured the three of them as an unofficial trio, considering their position in the dex, their similar typing to the Eeveelutions and Legendary Birds trios, and that they all got babbies at the same time.

So why no Jynxi Minaj?
>>
The only people who like Mega Evolution are underage tumblrinas and furfags.

SUGOI!!! COOL!!! BADASS!!!! LOOK AT THE SPIKES!!!
>>
>>26298966
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Genwunners take you dreams of psychic being best overpowered type and GTFO!
>>
>>26297947
Yeah because they've ever removed
Unown
Castform
Deoxys
Giratina
Rotom
Kyurem
And whatever else I forgot's formes.

The megas are never leaving you retard.
>>
>>26298985
I'm pissed at the lack of effort in weaving it in to the narrative. "Something something new universe, exact same, but megas."

They could have easily gone with something like "Meteor showers result in tiny fragments of space rock landing all over the place, resulting in certain Pokémon turning in to Deoxys."
>>
>>26297787
One of the reasons people like Megas is that they don't have to add evolutions for older Pokémon.
>>
>>26297754

I don't want them, but it seems like it will be very difficult to get rid of that mechanic from now on.

But at least there is a possibility that some overlooked mons will finally get that mega evolution they didn't got at gen 6.
>>
>>26299186
Too bad you're stuck with only ever being able to use one of them on a team at a time.
>>
>>26299043
ORAS established a parralel universe. They can hand wave it away if they wanted to.

But no. The real reason it'd be here to stay is for marketing reasons, let's not kid ourselves.
>>
>>26299129
The only people who make assumptions like that are genwunners and serial rapists.

MY!!! OPINION!!! LOOKS!!! MORE IMPOTANT!!! IF I USE A SHIT-TON OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!1!!
>>
>>26299218

That's the whole goddamn point nigger. It's the only thing keeping them balanced, and for the non-mega form to still have a purpose.

And you can have as many of them on a team as you want, you're just limited to one per battle.
>>
>>26297754
it doesn't matter if we don't want megas they already fucked up by creating them in the first place and now we'll never not get them
>>
>>26299253
If they just gave older pokemon regular evolutions, you'd actually be able to fit more than one goddamned one of them on your team at a time.
>>
>>26299266

Did you even read my fucking post?
>>
>>26299180
>"Meteor showers result in tiny fragments of space rock landing all over the place, resulting in certain Pokémon turning in to Deoxys."
Replace Deoxys with megas and you've literally got the explanation for Megas.
>>
>>26299272
It's why people don't want to see megas for older pokemon. It reduces the chances of them ever getting regular evolutions so they can fit more than one on a team. And no, you do not want to have as many pokemon holding mega stones on your team as you want, it's a waste of an item slot and a lot of megas use movesets that take advantage of their unique typing and/or ability that their normal form lacks.
>>
>>26299180
>I'm pissed at the lack of effort in weaving it in to the narrative. "Something something new universe, exact same, but megas."
You've never actually played a gen 6 game have you. That or you've just mashed A through the game and said
>HURR IT'S BAD
>>
Isn't the reason why evolutions aren't being added to previous pokemon is because too many people bitched about the evolutions added in Gen 4?
>>
>>26299240
Only an underage leftist would complain about this.
>>
>>26299323
I've not played a Pokemon game since Emerald.
>>
>>26298985
They're not new pokemon (no dex entry baby), yet they take up time and effort to design that could be used for new pokemon.

They're not real evolutions, so the pokemon is crippled on your team if you want to have two that mega evolve, while a real evolution wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>26299338
Yep, it's also why Eviolite is a thing.
>>
>>26297754
There'll be megas. The only hope is that there won't be many or they don't cut into our new pokemon numbers.
>>
>>26299395
>They're not real evolutions, so the pokemon is crippled on your team if you want to have two that mega evolve, while a real evolution wouldn't have this problem.
Or, you know, you could have multiple teams as opposed to just one.
I swear, the only people who complain about megas are those who can't play.
>>
>>26299338
>evos to totally unrelated mons not even in the sinnoh pokedex
>got leaked instantly
They handled it so poorly it amazed me. Gen IV leak season was unreal.
>>
File: 1407693129769.png (408KB, 469x535px) Image search: [Google]
1407693129769.png
408KB, 469x535px
>>26299321

First of all, their megas are WAY fucking stronger than a conventional evolution would ever be. This is balanced entirely by the fact that you're limited to one at a time.
Second, a standard evolution replaces their design completely, which is likely to upset some of their fans, while a mega only expands on it and is temporary. So they get to use the Pokemon itself on their team instead of some abomination like Rhyperior.
Third, Pokemon like Sableye, Slowbro or Venusaur would be broken as fuck with Eviolite. So if they didn't get a mega, they wouldn't get any new form at all.

Fucking READ carefully you illiterate fuck: THE ENTIRE POINT OF MEGAS IS TO BE TEMPORARY, AND NOT OUTRIGHT REPLACE THE POKEMON.
>>
>>26299432
>You can't have these two on one team.
>OMG MAKE TWO TEAMS
Not a solution to the problem raised.
>>
>>26299454
Nah. I'd rather have a new evolution than my pokemon being permanently crippled unless I use mega faggotry.
>>
>>26299459
You do realise why they limited it to one right?
And yes it does solve the problem anon, you get the chance to use both after all as opposed to just one.
>>
>>26299338
The fuck was even wrong with the new evolutions in Gen 4? They were like a surprise gift at the end of Diamond /Pearl and integrated more naturally into Platinum.

>>26299440
Ok I can see that a was rather shit decision. Maybe they should have saved them for Platinum only. Probably would have carried more weight.
>>
File: 1402982595179.gif (983KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1402982595179.gif
983KB, 245x160px
>>26299321
>people don't want Megas for older Pokemon
>>
>>26299395

I would take a new form for a Pokemon I like over some piece of shit like Aromatisse or Klefki. New Pokemon don't have some sort of inherent value above that of evolutions.

>muh dex entry
Who the fuck cares? They are new designs/redesigns with new mechanics.
>>
>>26299454
If you think pokemon that already have megas have any hope of getting regular evolutions now, you're fucking dumb. We know how Megas work, we're talking about how now, if you liked both Kangaskhan and Pinsir for example and were hoping for them to get evos that made them good and use them both on your team, you're fucked and are going to have to choose between them since they're only ever good in mega form and the other one would literally just be wasting a slot on your team.
>>
>>26297754
remember when Mega Mewtwo Y was introduced as the "Awakened form" of Mewtwo? That makes me think they weren't originally planning on megas. But I don't think they're ever leaving us.

If they do keep megas for Gen VII, I would like to see a tier where you can use as megas as you would like. It would be interesting I think.
>>
>>26299484
You do realize the amount of stats awarded wouldn't be an issue for real evolutions because they would be balanced differently?

And no, it doesn't solve the problem of wanting to construct a team using two pokemon/lines you like. Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>26299478

>it's good if I use this thing
>i won't use this thing because i hate it

Yeah, so like I said, the only argument is "I don't like it."
>>
>>26299454
Why the fuck would Venusaur even need a new form? WHY THE FUCK DO PSEUDOS NEED TO GET STRONGER?

INSTEAD, WHY DON'T THEY MAKE EVOLUTIONS FOR EXISTING POKEMON THAT ACTUALLY DIFFERENTIATES IT ASIDE FROM OH SHIT BLUE FLAME OH SHIT SPIKES

ALSO, IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH AN EVIOLITE SABLEYE BUT YOU'RE OKAY WITH A MEGA BLAZIKEN, YOU'RE A METAGAMING FAGGOT
>>
>>26299521
>Opinions on designs
New pokemon are brand new ideas and creatures to use over the old shit. So yes, they have value.

>Who the fuck cares!?
Well sonny, some of us like reading and learning about pokemon.
>>
>>26299338

People who complained about cross gen evos are retarded. The vast majority of cross gen evolutions have been good to great.
>>
>>26299505
>The fuck was even wrong with the new evolutions in Gen 4?
There was an overwhelming dislike for them design wise, if I remember right it was the first time the Digimon meme came about.
It didn't help that players had to evolve it for viability reasons and were stuck with it.
>>
>>26299560
>People who complained about cross gen evos are retarded

Especially since it's been part of the series since the first sequels.
>>
>>26299516
>wanting Megas over cross gen evos
>>
>>26299522

Holy fucking you have some serious fucking learning disability.

I didn't fucking say they have a chance at regular evolutions. I said megas are BETTER than regular evos in the ways I described. You would not be using fucking Kangaskhan and Pinsir, you would be using whatever garbage evo like Rhyperior or Magmortar Gamefreak came up with. In fact you wouldn't use those either because they're fucking trash, as opposed to megas who can get away with being obscenely overpowered because of their limits.
>>
>>26299529
Not him but is your entire problem with Megas because they aren't doing it your way?

Also just use a fucking different mega you retard, using more than one breaks the fucking game.
>>
>>26297754
Me.
Shitty designs.
Hardly utilized by NPCs meaning it was basically a win button.
Restricts the idea of old mons getting a real evolution.
Weird distribution.
>>
>>26299593
>wanting to be stuck with a shitty design instead of having it be optional
>wanting evos over megas when they achieve the same effect without the loss of your favourite Pokemon
>>
File: 63052_445Garchomp_Mega_Dream.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
63052_445Garchomp_Mega_Dream.png
81KB, 300x300px
>>26299543
>WHY THE FUCK DO PSEUDOS NEED TO GET STRONGER?

Yes, because Mega Garchomp is just so fucking strong. And Mega Tyranitar. And Mega Latios. It's not like they get fucking OUTCLASSED BY THEIR BASE FORMS YOU GIGANTIC RETARD.
>>
>>26299598
Stop sperging out my dude.
>>
>>26299593
I never said I wanted Megas over regular evos, but if you're saying people in general don't want Megas for older Pokemon, you're fucking crazy

Source: Any "What Pokebro do you hope gets a Mega" thread that /vp/ has ever had
>>
>>26299626
Don't bother talking to them, they're the type to think that megas are instawin buttons just so they can blame their lack of skill on the other player.
>>
>>26299598
You're the one who dragged the argument off-track into Megas being more powerful than regular evolutions or whatever the fuck, that was never the point and nobody was debating that.
>>
>>26299543

YOU DO REALIZE CAPS LOCK WOULD COMPLETELY INVALIDATE ANYTHING YOU SAY IF YOU WEREN'T REATRDED TO BEGIN WITH, RIGHT
>>
>>26299665

You were arguing that regular evolutions would be better in giving the Pokemon more competitive presence, and I explained how you're wrong.
>>
>>26299706
This lies solely on whether or not Gamefreak would make the evolutions good.
>>
>>26299454
I know your pain, m8. It is good to see that there are still people doing the job of teaching the morons.
>>
>>26297754
megas are great.
viable stats on shitmons, new abilities which means new strategies

i hope they don't give every pokemon a mega but every starter needs one at least.
>>
File: ShineGreymon_Burst_Mode_b.jpg (88KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ShineGreymon_Burst_Mode_b.jpg
88KB, 320x320px
>>26297754
I want Megas for pokemon that don't need them. im a sucker for temporary super forms. I also want the limit removed, and only applied for important things like online battles or pre-game
>>
>>26299622
>implying Megas aren't shitty designs
>implying all cross Gen evos would be shit

If you think that Mega Aerodactyl is better design-wise to Gliscor, then you're an actual mongoloid.

>>26299626
So, Gamefreak jerked off Garchomp and Tyranitar and Latios instead of more deserving mons and they didn't even get any stronger? THERE'S NO FUCKING POINT THEN. STOP FOCUSING ON OVERUSED POKEMON GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.

>>26299670
debate me faggot
>>
>>26299598
Not always the case. Mega Alakazam is complete shit and generally ignored in favor of its regular form, whereas Mamoswine made Piloswine relevant.
>>
>>26299846
>Mega Alakazam is complete shit and generally ignored in favor of its regular form

t. your ass

Mega Zam is A+ in OU, while base Zam is A-.
>>
>>26299841
>If you think that Mega Aerodactyl is better design-wise to Gliscor, then you're an actual mongoloid.
For the record they're both shit but what makes Mega Dactyl better is the fact that it's temporary you aren't stuck with that shitty design like you are with Gliscor.

That's the entire point I made there and why more people prefer megas to evos.
>>
>>26299875
>Willingly giving up Magic Guard and Focus Sash access for a mega with botched stat allocation

You lost this one, champ.
>>
>>26299841
>more deserving mons

Nice opinion. And way to move the goalpost.

Also I didn't say the megas are useless, they give them an alternate playstyle for their fans to enjoy. They're just not "more viable" than the base form, so they didn't make them "stronger."
>>
>>26299726
Did you even look at the competitive scene? Megas shifted the entire meta towards them, and it will probably be very relevant many generations to come. Something that cross-gen regular evos never did.
>>
>>26299812
It would literally be better for shitmons if they got a new evolution with the same design as a mega, the same stats as a mega, and the same new abilities that their mega would've gotten.

It just means you can have more of your favorite shitmons on your team AND they can carry items
>>
I hope they remove them because I don't want them to ruin the game trying to teach the player how to use them for half the game again.
>>
>>26299906

I'm not gonna argue with an obvious scrub. Take it up with smogon, i'm sure they'll agree :^)

>>26299923

>getting the megas as regular evos
That would turn them from viable to tremendously broken you massive idiot.
>>
>>26299922
>Something that cross-gen regular evos never did.
You're kidding right?
>>
File: 1462929854172.png (301KB, 416x545px) Image search: [Google]
1462929854172.png
301KB, 416x545px
>>26299901

>For the record they're both shit

I never thought I'd find anyone with shit enough taste that they actually hate Gliscor, but /vp/ always manages to surprise me.
>>
>>26299112
I'm assuming theyre giving Jynx the Porygon treatment and sort of pretending it doesn't exist

Also Jynx is closer to Mr. Mime than Electabuzz/Magmar
>>
>>26299923
>the same stats as a mega
>regular evolution
Mawile went from shit to top tier. And there are also shitmons like Beedril, that can't get a regular evo.
>>
>>26299980
Congrats you completely missed the point and focused on the irrelevant part.
>>
>>26299112
Jynx, like anime, was a mistake.-Gamefreak ft. Miyazaki
>>
>>26299964
I play competitively since gen 4 and I never stopped to think "What cross gen evo my opponent is going to use, and how I can counter that?"
>>
>>26299996
>And there are also shitmons like Beedril, that can't get a regular evo.

This is where megas should have been focused.
>>
>>26299980
Not him, but Gligar>>>Gliscor
>>
I want megas, but ones that make sense - not for pokemon that don't need them, and not for pokemon that need a regular evo

All I'm really asking for is evos for Jynx and Farfetch'd, assuming they don't fuck up Farfetch'd

Also a cool mega for my bruv Typhlosion please, one that iterates on his existing design, not one that adds retarded redundant shit to it
>>
>>26299923
>It would literally be better for shitmons if they got a new evolution with the same design as a mega, the same stats as a mega, and the same new abilities that their mega would've gotten.
Have you learned nothing from Mega Fug?

Items and Mega stats are bad and break the game wide open. I mean you're asking for shit like Mega Sableye and Mawile with items. Mawile going from shitmon to one of the best with just a single mega.

Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>26300038

abloobloo I don't like these Pokemon so they shouldn't get megas.
>>
>>26300067
I actually would like a mega for Farfetch'd, it can't be saved by a regular evo. Jynx needs an evo though.
>>
File: this is fine.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>Pokemon metagame is imbalanced as fuck
>Let's make it even more imbalanced by centralizing it around an even smaller pool of pokemon!

What did Gen 6 actually even get right
>>
>>26300178
Making pokemon more viable with megas while still making them beatable with regular Pokemon outside of the obvious legendaries.
In other words, git gud.
>>
>>26300093
Just imagine if Soul Dew was chosen to activate Mega Lati@s

>>26300167
You know it will end up being a silly pun, like the only thing that changes is that it hides inside of a stock pot
>>
>>26300178

Megas add MORE Pokemon to the meta instead of just your typical pseudos, trio legends and standard outliers like Skarmory or Breloom. You realize you have 3-6 Pokemon per team right?
>>
>>26300208
>Just imagine if Soul Dew was chosen to activate Mega Lati@s
That would be utterly horrific.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10196943
Poll on mega opinion
>>
>>26299542
I'm not that guy, but I refuse to believe you're not being intentionally dense.

It's common sense that one of the biggest reasons for grudges people hold against Megas is that most of them prefer outright evolutions than Megas. Adding a Mega to a Pokémon means "we're never touching this line again".
That's ok for third-stage evos, but it's really bothersome for Pokémon like Audino, Mawile, Absol, Sableye, Pinsir, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Manectric, Banette, etc.
You're doing nothing to argue his point, which is exactly this, and instead rambling about middle-stage evos, which only happens if you want to, and that certain pre-evos holding Eviolites would be broken (as if anybody in charge of this rock-paper-scissors simulator gave a flying fuck about "competitive viability")
>>
>>26300303
>Adding a Mega to a Pokémon means "we're never touching this line again".
We've literally had one generation of Mega Pokemon anon. The future could hold anything.

I'm pretty sure people thought the BST of Pokemon would never be changed either but look what happened there.
>>
>>26299901
>Gliscor is shit
Thanks for the convo

>>26299918
Honestly, if you think already frequently used Pokémon should have alternate ways to play them instead of making more shitmons viable, you're an idiot.

I conceded that psuedo megas didn't make them stronger, but it still doesn't change the fact that psuedos shouldn't be getting "alternate playstyles" over expanding what Pokemon are actually competitively viable.

>>26299963
>>26299996
True, and I would like to say that my previous post was pretty misinformed. If, however, all current megas would become regular evos with a lower BST, then it would not be so overpowered.

As for shitmons like Beedril, megas did them good. If only megas existed specifically for already fully evolved Pokémon that were still shitmon.
>>
>>26300303
With the exception of heracross, sableye, and maybe pinsir, those were all shitmons, and none of them would ever get an evo, because they weren't popular enough pre-megas.
>>
>>26300303
>as if anybody in charge of this rock-paper-scissors simulator gave a flying fuck about "competitive viability"

Thanks for showing that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>26300364
>Thanks for the convo
Like I said, both are shit design wise.

But you're stuck permanently with one while the other is temporary.

Am I going to have to repeat this to you until it clicks? It's why most people prefer and want their favourites to get megas, so they don't lose their favourites while still getting a much needed boost.
>>
>>26300122
Mmmmmm thank you Gamefreak for adding Mega Charizard Sun and Mega Charizard Moon
>>
>>26300400

>says only shitmons should get megas
>complains about charizard getting a mega

you can't write this stuff.
>>
>>26300362
At most we're getting pre-evos, or babies. Goddamn babies.

>>26300369
That's straight-up bullshit. Game Freak explicitly stated they picked Pokémon to get Megas specifically because of how popular they were. That means they'd be the ones considered for evolutions too.

>>26300396
>Game Freak
>giving a fuck about that
No, thank you.
>>
>>26300399
At this point, it comes down to opinion. I think most megas barring Mega Ampharos and a few others are shit, but I think most cross Gen evos are great.

It just seems like there's more thought put into cross gen evos that I'd rather gamble on them than megas.
>>
>>26300431
>At most we're getting pre-evos, or babies. Goddamn babies.
And you're basing that on what exactly?
And again you're ignoring the fact that many Pokemon, even those without megas, had a more points adde to their BST.
>>
what if this gen removed Megas, but created a way to turn Mega Pokemon into 3rd or 4th Evolutions?
>>
>>26300448
>It just seems like there's more thought put into cross gen evos
Eh, considering how many cross gen evos don't really look like evolutions so much as completely different pokemon I would disagree.
>>
>>26300423
>requiring two megas
Charizard is a shitmon, sure, but he doesn't need two. They could've given one to Butterfree and increased the amount of competitively viable Pokémon instead of lol2charizard
>>
>>26300469
Unless you're going to cut the BST gain of megas by a considerable degree that would be a horrible idea making the game more centralized than it already is.
>>
>>26300431
>Game Freak giving a fuck about that

You are an idiot. Just because they make some mistakes doesn't mean they don't care. If you know fuck all about competitive you can clearly tell they design for it.
>>
>>26300431

>kangaskhan, mawile, medicham, glalie, altaria, audino
>popular

Who are you even trying to fool?
>>
>>26300431
Yes, because everybody LOVES Audino, Banette, and Manectric. That might have been true early in development, but it clearly shifted at least whe they started on ORAS
>>
>>26300502
I thought about that
cutting them or some of the bullshit abilities would work
but
the only problem I feel would bother me about turning Megas into normal Pokemon is the fact that their names are the same
>>
>>26300479
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I personally believe that the cross gen evos (Froslass, Mismagius, Magnezone) we've seen so far have beaten the Megas (MegaDactyl, MegaSharpedo, MegaLucario) in terms of quality and concept, but again, it's opinion at this point.

I totally understand why someone who sees both as ugly would prefer megas over cross gen evos
>>
>>26300431
>Game Freak explicitly stated they picked Pokémon to get Megas specifically because of how popular they were.
The majority of Pokemon that got megas weren't popular until they got them
>>
>>26300499

Both Charizards are viable and this gives more variety to competitive. What if they didn't have a good idea for Butterfree yet? It happened to Flygon.

Stop being a paranoid bitch blaming other Pokemon for your Pokemon not getting a mega. You're like those morons who argue about "slots" in Smash.
>>
>>26300598
In any case, the design wasn't the point in the first place.

The whole point is that one is temporary and one is not.
With one you would be stuck with an unappealing design just because your favourite Pokemon is better now.
With the other you don't lose your favourite Pokemon yet gain the boost.
>>
>>26300606
I'm not talking explicitly about Butterfree. If two more Pokémon were to be added to the competitive field for more variety it would be better for there to be MegaCharizard + othershitmon rather than MegaCharizard + otherMegaCharizard

>>26300632
Well the thing is that I expect more from cross gens than megas. At this point I'm not surprised by ugly megas and that's why I want them abolished like slavery.
>>
>>26300745
I mean, the mega charizards are completely different. Y is a sun-based wallbreaker with crazy Sp. Atk, and X is a sweeper with good mixed attacking stats and dragon typing. Why would it be better if X was the only mega charizard and Y was, say, mega moltres?
>>
>>26300606
I mean, to be fair some of those descisions were questionable, even discounting Doc, Lucina, and Edge Pit. Who actually wanted Rosalina?
>>
>>26297754
>Pidgeot back at being shit
Trully a worse fate than death
>>
>>26297754
Literally kill yourself fampai
>>
>>26299454
>Eviolite Sableye
I don't have a reaction image to convey the level of bullshit this would be
>>
>>26299923
>Life orb Mega Mawile
Some people just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>26297754
-"Mega evolution is just a cheap trick to make weak pokemon stronger"
>>
>>26297754
Dw fampai, Synchro will replace megas.
>>
>>26300178
Fairy type
>>
File: 250px-206Dunsparce.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-206Dunsparce.png
51KB, 250x250px
I just want a proper, real evolution. One that's a Fairy.
>>
>>26297754
>Mewtwo Z
>Not Gold
>>
File: fedoracorepleblord.jpg (22KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
fedoracorepleblord.jpg
22KB, 367x500px
>>26302367
"Nothing personell kid"
>>
>>26299994
You're spot on.

It's Jynx, Porygon and Kadabra.

Two good example of this are the Red/Green pixel art n3DS cover plate, which excludes these three mons (and few others, like the cocoons and nidorans, to throw us off their scent). Also the recent TCG expansion, centred around Alakazam, which didn't have a Kadabra, nor has any TCG set since 2000.
>>
File: 192Sunflora.png (848KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
192Sunflora.png
848KB, 1280x1280px
It's the Sun pokemon. Normal or mega, it needs something.
>>
>>26297754
Good thing it doesn't matter what you or anyone else on this board wants. Megas (and Fairies) are here to stay.
>>
>>26301366

M-Audino is something that will pretty much always be shit, but M-Pidgeot? If it gets a single good coverage move from future generation move tutors it'll be great. Especially if that tutor move happens to be Sing or Focus Blast.

In any case it's already better than a good 1/3rd of all Megas.
>>
>>26302704
>Lisa Frank type
truly cancer
>>
>>26299186
No, that's why Gamefreak likes Megas
>>
>>26305875
Well it's staying forever, so deal with it.
>>
Basically everyone that isn't a competitive autist likes Megas
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1280x923px
>>26297754
What if GameFreak retconned only the really bad Megas? The ones that ended up being unpopular and didn't see much play? I'm sure Pokemon like Audino would appreciate it.
>>
>>26300026
Yeah you only had to guess 5/6 of your opponents team because lol no team preview
>>
File: 1462425719256.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462425719256.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>26297754
I hate megas because it seems like Gamefreak is buffing every pokemon who DOESNT need the boost. Basically every 600 BST pokemon has a fucking mega. Meanwhile useless pokemon like Sunflora have nothing.

Despite this, Megas will only be reasonable when nearly every line has one. So i'm hoping for a ton of megas every gen until this shit stops being borked.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.