[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Sun and Moon be as soulless, by-the-numbers, and easy as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sun-moon-pur.jpg (33KB, 313x300px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-pur.jpg
33KB, 313x300px
Will Sun and Moon be as soulless, by-the-numbers, and easy as X and Y were?

Also how many Pokemon do you think we're getting? I'm saying under 70.
>>
>>26296770

>Also how many Pokemon do you think we're getting?

121, not including Megas.
>>
50 new Pokémon introduced?

No Buy!
>>
>>26296770
>soulless
Explain.
>>
>>26296837
Gen 6 seemed more phoned in than any previous Generation. 70 new Pokemon and one of the simplest and least interesting regions ever designed.

Combined with the overwhelming ease of the game, it was just kind of empty.
>>
>>26296770
So far it's looking perfect. Most comfy region of all time. Hope the evil teams fight and night changes to day randomly.

50 pokemon and they will be better than any roster so far if the quality stays in line with the starters and legendaries so far.
>>
>>26296770
I hope not.

I wonder if it's possible to introduce the meta-game items earlier and incorporate them into battles.
>>
>>26296770
I hope 30new 5old/new + 10 megas if must.
I would preffer on working on Old pokemon. Giving them fitting unique moves and abilities.
>>
>>26296781
>121

You're delusional as fuck m8
>>
File: meowth.jpg (23KB, 178x235px) Image search: [Google]
meowth.jpg
23KB, 178x235px
>>26296914
>I would preffer on working on Old pokemon. Giving them fitting unique moves and abilities.
Imagine a day when all pokemon are fun to use and useful. That is the power of SM.
>>
>>26296914
>Wanting more megas
>>
>>26297082
I personally want megas of really shitty Pokemon like Spinda, Butterfree and Dustox. Kind of like what they did with Beedrill/Mawile.
>>
>>26296967

I'd rather be delusional at the upper end of expectations than being delusional enough to believe we'll be getting 50 or fewer.
>>
>>26297082
I said if must. I like some designs but hate them lore and gameplay wise.
>>
>>26297194
Im not delusional. Ypu are. Simple as that.
>>
I'm under the impression that Gen VI had so few Pokemon because Gamefreak had to render all the previous Pokemon in 3D before adding more new ones. Since the end goal was to achieve models for use in future generations, I'd imagine they would have much more time to create new Pokemon. I would say we'll get at least 100, with another 15 or 20 Mega evolutions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.