[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S/M Features and Region spectulation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: poppliobwark.png (457KB, 960x574px) Image search: [Google]
poppliobwark.png
457KB, 960x574px
What are your main hopes for the Alola region?
What biomes/localications want to see?
What old features do you want to see returning?
>>
how about a volcano with more than 2 new fire types?
>>
>>26294987
volcano
underwater city
>>
Gym and trainer rebattles. It's not that damn hard to add I imagine
Dex/poke nav....Please don't leave that glorious software in ORAS
>>
Skip egg hatching animation...please
>>
Well, I honestly hope they find an alternative to HM's but it seems unlikely. I hope Dive makes a return, just imagine exploring beautful and colourful coral reefs and maybe underwater caverns. I hope there is a portal to Kalos for the post-game or something.
>>
>>26295065
>underwater city
this

Also underwater routes, surfing between some islands, souring return with other trainers in the sky, so maybe sky routes? Islands with lots of secrets.

Also going to the moon or something involving going into space.
>>
I want a jungle. Like a full on, dark, creepy jungle.
>>
>>26294987
Tourist land, complete with street performers, crazy religious microphones, pickpockets, hookers, and knock off pokecenters/marts that charge you extra.
>>
I am hopeful that Pooplio gets shitty evolutions and ends up as PU trash.
>>
>>26295065
>underwater city
>Rapture
I'm down for some casual splicing
>>
File: tiki pokemon.png (76KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
tiki pokemon.png
76KB, 400x240px
>>26295065

>underwater city

Soon.

>"The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! We have this town that you wouldn’t believe…Ah, never mind. You’ll see it in due time."
>>
>>26295713
underwater volcano city
>>
>>26297507
undervolcano water city
>>
>>26298143
undercity water volcano
>>
Surfing
>>
>>26294987
Hoping for following pokemon and amie to stay in game. Those 2 features added with trainer customization would make the game perfect imo. and a battle frontier/eventually a romhack that lets you catch em all legitimately.
>>
>>26298196
Volcano water city under.
>>
>>26298201
>>26298253
I mean like your character can use a surfboard on the beach but that's fine too.
>>
Snowcapped Volcano with a new Fire-Ice Psuedo's first evolution inhabiting it
Underwater city
Underwater routes
Underwater tunnels
Battle Subway, but underwater
Dense, creepy Jungle, full of new, powerful Bug, Grass, or Poison Pokemon
Surfing with an actual surfboard
Pirate trainers
Tourist trap type places full of trainers and shops
Tougher Horde battles
Customization
2 Rivals with actual personalities, with more aspects than "I like dancing" or "I want to fill the dex"
Increased Difficulty over XY or ORAS, maybe return to Platinum difficulty.
>>
>>26298424
>Battle Subway but underwater
kek

I agree on difficulty. BW 2 had a harder difficulty and that was actually fun when you got to the tree/tower.
>>
>>26294987

>Volcano
that is more extensive than the one in Hoenn, like Mt. Coronet without the bunch of HMs required

>A rainforest

Maybe some underground ruins

>ferry transportation between islands

I hope this doesn't turn into Hoenn 2.0 with a bunch of water routes, I would like the islands to be bigger instead, with ferries to cross over like the Sevii Islands.
>>
>>26298604

I forgot but when It comes to returning features, I want pokemon following you back (with the option to use it or not), Pokeathlon and Movies as side games.

Of course I don't have much hope for this.
>>
>>26298424
>Increased Difficulty over XY or ORAS, maybe return to Platinum difficulty.
I don't know why GF won't put in a "competitive" mode or something. They know a competitive scene exists for Pokemon and even made changes to make it easier to get into but refuse to make the main story challenging. Champion Cynthia proved they can do it.
>>
File: 1458598694202.jpg (73KB, 695x518px) Image search: [Google]
1458598694202.jpg
73KB, 695x518px
>>26295712
>Rapture

>>26298424
>Dense, creepy Jungle, full of new, powerful Bug, Grass, or Poison Pokemon
Please. We haven't had a proper jungle in Pokemon yet.
>>
>>26295629
A jungle that feels like a jungle would be great, and it's not really something we've seen in pokémon.
>>
Steroscopic 3D
EVERYWHERE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.