[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol, is Corocoro gonna troll the world suggesting they have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pkmn ash trolled.jpg (96KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn ash trolled.jpg
96KB, 627x474px
lol, is Corocoro gonna troll the world suggesting they have a brand new trailer for the game when all they're going to show us is the trailer that was released on the 10th?

On the official Japanese pokemon website. The only trailer they have of Sun and Moon is the trailer with the jap kid moving to Hawaii and making friends, They don't have the official Sun and Moon trailer that we, and i'm sure the rest of the world that has a smidgen of interest in pokemon (AND was the featured video on youtube for almost 48 hours) has already seen.

Yeah, we're gonna get trolled again. I'm not getting my hopes up for this one. They're going to prop that video up as their own as if the internet doesn't even exist and no one has heard of it.
>>
At this point my expectations of CoroCoro are literally negative, that is reading it would remove information of existing news from my mind, so I wouldn't be that surprised
>>
CoroCoro is an hypemachine sensasionalist trash nowadays. I wouldn't put past them re-hosting the May 10 trailer
>>
>>26294752
Yeah it will just be the Japanese version of the trailer we saw. Because technically it will be exclusive to CoroCoro in Japan.

>CAPTCHA: select all palm trees
lol
>>
>>26294752

Good riddance, I'm absolutely thrilled that Corocoro will no longer be the main source of new information. It's a Japan-only magazine not widely available, Pokémon is such a global franchise now that I expect all information to be first delivered online via Pokémon Directs or the like.
>>
>>26295550
They actually were, Nintendo would upload a video that pretty much covered whatever that month's corocoro had.
The issue is it'd go up the day of or a day before Corocoro's official release. and Corocoro would usually leak before that.
If Nintendo's method for combating that is to release information earlier in the month I'm all for it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.