[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tall grass in the new region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: grass.png (2MB, 1063x1359px) Image search: [Google]
grass.png
2MB, 1063x1359px
To all the guys complaining that there is no tall grass in Alola:
Just fucking look for it. It's there. Maybe it's a little hidden but it's there. Stop getting your ass in a twist about it.
>>
those are not tall grass they are shrubbery
>>
>>26291051
Who said there's no tall grass in Alola?
>>
>>26291079
In the bottom pic maybe, but the top pic looks like it's tall grass.
>>
There are people complaining about something so insignificant?
>>
Kalos Route 1 didn't have tall grass, right? Isn't it possible they're just showing a similar early-game route?
>>
You guys sure love bitching/trolling about nothing
>>
I'd be happy if they got rid of tall grass and implemented the Dexnav with walking Pokemon everywhere.

I always used repel and found the random encounters annoying when exploring without it.
>>
Having random battles anywhere, as opposed to specific spots could be cool.
>>
>>26291806
The tall grass is a basic mechanic of the game that has been there since the very beginning. They're not gonna remove it.
>>
>no tall grass in a city
>no tall grass before you get your starter pokemon
>this means no tall grass in the region

When did people become so retarded?
>>
>>26291868
Holy fuck that would fucking suck dick are you kidding me? Everywhere is like the inside of a cave now how fucking great.
The tall grass mechanic is one of the best design choices in the Pokemon series since it makes random encounters less fucking terrible.
>>
>>26291920
>The tall grass mechanic is one of the best design choices in the Pokemon series since it makes random encounters less fucking terrible.
this x10000000
>>
File: 65c.png (218KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
65c.png
218KB, 660x500px
>>26291875
I've actually seen people say this about grid based movement before.
>>
>>26292192
No you haven't.
>>
You can see them in the big zoom shot of the island.
>>
>>26291106
The majority of /vp/'s most autistic children.
>>
>>26292349
I have.
>>
>>26292349
Not him, but yes we have.
>>
>>26291051
I want to fuck all 3 of them.
>>
>>26292481
>>26292457
We literally haven't.
>>
>>26292505
I don't know about the rando, but I'd fuck cousin and shota too.
>>
File: titonobg.png (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
titonobg.png
96KB, 500x500px
>>26291051
Welcome to the Alola region
>>
File: tito.png (25KB, 381x178px) Image search: [Google]
tito.png
25KB, 381x178px
>>26292541
Nice shitposting you're doing there, anon.
>>
File: Gen 7 Champ.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 7 Champ.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>26292583
My shitposting must be a banner for others to rally under so that we may stem the tide of Popplio hate, Chicken hat, and one island shitposts.
Will you join me ohana?
>>
File: 1462279830421s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462279830421s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>26292626
No
>>
Not a fan of tall grass, despite how iconic it is to the game. I like exploring and being interrupted by surprise attacks from Level 2 Pidgeys with your Level 60 team is just tedious. I rarely go without using repel.

I'd like to see them expand on the Dexnav to replace the whole random encounter, especially since the overworld is no longer chibi-fied and they can use the normal Pokemon models. Alongside what we saw in AS/OR, with Pokemon that you have to sneak up to, there would also be more aggressive Pokemon that would chase you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.